Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
lol sahi baat hai 😆...and as far as i know u, u always like a show for the lead couple chemistry 😆
PKYEK 2 bana bhi to bahut time hai usme...tab tak hum yehi maze lenge 😛😆
lol yea i know Suku issue par yaha pe blind ViSu fans ko samjhana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai 😆...they r fine with missing chemistry, loggerhead etc etc just to see ViSu together 😆
Yup I first and formost see the chemistry of the lead couple and then invest my time watching the show. I guess that is the reason i don't watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya😆 And I just saw the ArHi dance which they showed today, and mannn!!! What chemistry🤪
See that is the problem. I can't tolerate leads working because they are bound to work and not sharing any good off-screen rapport. Because the off-screen chemistry is reflected in their scenes. I am rooting for DVD show since they shared good chemistry off-screen and even wanted to work together, so maybe we'll get explosive chemistry😳