prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome FF πŸ˜ƒ just finished reading the parts in one go 
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:

Hey guys! I should have known. You guys would be lost without my omniscient knowledge and guidance! πŸ˜† Half of you are like LOST. πŸ˜† Alright, so with the help of my fellow reviews (whom I wanna thank for the comments and analysis), I shall reveal more about the Relationship of Aphrodite and Zeus. Here are some unsuccessful guessworks:

Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Thank god she is safe.. *ahem ahem* and also received a compliment from the great Arnav Singh Raizada.. she was so curious to see the swan on his chest ROFL πŸ€£

okay so i googled aphrodite and zeus .. zeus is her father? i dont think it does have any connection with their scenario as of now. :( unable to guess :( :(

so eager to know what was khushi's plan... hope they dont fall prey to the murderer..

Its been aaages since Harsh read the T of a thriller story! 
And you got me hooked, missy!! 
And Zeus and Aphrodite, eh?? 
Hmmm... Lemme see... Weren't they father and daughter?! 

Okay! Now update soon, Shaliii n thanks for the pm too. . . . <3 <3 <3

Yes Harshu and Swetha: You guys are right. In some versions, they were father and daughter. But in some versions, Aphrodite is a generation older than Zeus. And In some, they belong to the same generation. Greek Mythology has always been so unclear, but what I'm getting at is the story, which meghnas summarises quite well.

Originally posted by: meghnas

amazing update!! very well researched!!
Khushi is so adorable...loved the part where she says she has to return the favor by saving Arnav 😊😊 n the compliment 😳😳😳

so i googled Aphrodite n Zeus n found this:

APHRODITE The Goddess of Love and Beauty was pursued by Zeus when she first emerged from the sea but managed to escape him. According to some, she later had an affair with the god, and through the curses of Hera bore a deformed son: the god Priapos (most sources however say his father was Dionysos).

hmmm interesting!!
update sooon!

Now focus on the storyline. Zeus pursued her, but she refused and managed to escape. Then later on, she willingly had a relationship with him. 

Something SIMILAR (not same), will happen with Arhi. But what I want you guys to think now, is WHAT will cause Khushi to accept him? NOW THIS, is where the dream interpretation comes into action. THE WHOLE OF IT. Because reason and WHO she'll accept, is all in their. And all of this, is going to happen in the next chapter.

Another INTERESTING comment:

Originally posted by: Psychedelic

I felt like I was watching Criminal Minds :P loved the chapter. Cant wait to see what their plan is! Thanks for the PM ! :)

She's quite right. All of my research methods have been taken from the show Criminal Minds. I'm still in the process of finishing all he seasons, but I did, however, do my secondary research from online journals to be able to THINK like a psychopath/sociopath/criminal. So kudos to her!

And let's say my dearest Goldfish found this amusing.

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Aphrodite's Divine Love (s)

ZEUS The King of the Gods attempted to seduce Aphrodite when she first set foot upon land in Kypros. Aphrodite fled and Zeus' seed was spilt upon the earth.

What was that? πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes, I found that bit funny too. SEED?! WHAT THE HELL?! πŸ˜† I hope ASR's seeds don't go about falling anywhere they want! πŸ˜† That would be... CHAOTIC. πŸ˜†
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Mein mar gayi hoon kya?😳

Coming back and reading the last half

Accha next time, I'll let you both know, and you guys compete kay? πŸ˜† LOLWA! πŸ˜†
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I had a nerve wrecking session reading this... πŸ€£ Ink Pen to Penning to Pen to Pen... πŸ˜† My head is ToinToin now  I think I have to read again...😳

I got The Aphrodite and Zeus Part... I have done my primary Masters on Greek & Roman Mythology πŸ˜Ž Actually I have a grudge towards Aphrodite...Because I hate Paris for the fall of Troy scenario and he was her favourite... and she indirectly helped in destroying Troy...

So Khushi being a depiction of Aphrodite is a bit  πŸ€” for me... but without analyzing and jumping in to all sorts of conclusions I want to see what you have in mind... Although curiosity kills, I'm happy to wait than having my own storylines...😳

But Shaaaluuu... Your ASR TALKS...A LOT!!!! πŸ˜² I mean, I can't imagine our Arnav talking n talking like that...πŸ˜• Let alone having the patience to listen... You really do bring out a whole positive side of ASR in your work...πŸ˜‰

Great update!!!! ⭐️ Waiting for the next... Tataaa πŸ˜Š
Edited by Yash141 - 12 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sharneil92]

Yes Harshu and Swetha: You guys are right. In some versions, they were father and daughter. But in some versions, Aphrodite is a generation older than Zeus. And In some, they belong to the same generation. Greek Mythology has always been so unclear, but what I'm getting at is the story, which meghnas summarises quite well.

Something SIMILAR (not same), will happen with Arhi. But what I want you guys to think now, is WHAT will cause Khushi to accept him? NOW THIS, is where the dream interpretation comes into action. THE WHOLE OF IT. Because reason and WHO she'll accept, is all in their. And all of this, is going to happen in the next chapter.

Yes, I found that bit funny too. SEED?! WHAT THE HELL?! πŸ˜† I hope ASR's seeds don't go about falling anywhere they want! πŸ˜† That would be... CHAOTIC. πŸ˜†

@ bold 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

okay shalu thanks for clarifying.. so the dream was all abt marriage and arnav singh raizada.. so i guess she is gonna marry him or atleast have a relationship with him...

but why is the question... is khushi too connected to his past somewhere?

sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Swetha, read the dream interpretation again. πŸ˜³ The clue is in there. πŸ˜³

nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Res.

-EDITED-

Reply of page 68.
Edited by nav_bat - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
any how..updated 😳 only 4 pages to go I guess ;)
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharneil92

Now focus on the storyline. Zeus pursued her, but she refused and managed to escape. Then later on, she willingly had a relationship with him. 

Another INTERESTING comment:

It all went above my head😳 I'm a nutshell, I told ya😎