Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

yaar ye roti bahut hai cg ko dekhti hai aur iska jharna behna shuru
i hope mihika aur dhara chandu ko leke cat fight na kare :P

nice par jharna behna kya matlab hain sorry meri hindi itni shudh nahin hain😆
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agar is mihika ne chandu aur dhara ke beech main aane ka dushaas kiya to hum magadh naresh dhananand use mritydand denge kya denge mrityudand. if she does uska sar udaa do magadh ke sainikon.😆 sorry dhanand bane ki practice chal rahi hain toh kaisa laga mera dialogue😃

she wont she is nice person so she will keep her feelings hidden and she has bigger duty just like chandu and instead she will listen to her acharya. but i like it kaise humare acharya nai chandu ki dil ki baat sunli and vivah rukva diya😉 that means he not against their love anymore since he knows that chandu gives more priority to his mission, before it was hard for him
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As far as I know history Chandu with Mihika not happening, but why bring history in as they have deviated the story a lot from history already. But if thought socially, he can marry all of them. Chandu had a lot of queens and that used to be a norm of the day. Nither other queens felt too much jelous nor it was considered evil until the King gave too much of importance to one. So unlike the mordern society the ladies never thought the man to be one woman person.