everyone from Srk to Salman are chasing me-Kareena

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
watch this ridiculously arrogant interview, and people ask me why I perceive her as arrogant, the one and only reason--she is arrogant!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9d6VsMewt0[/YOUTUBE]
her attitude always tends to take me by surprise, every hero is fighting over me, I am underpaid in comaprison to Khans...blah blah🤢
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

203

Views

16.2k

Users

41

Likes

266

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#2

her attitude always tends to take me by surprise, every hero is fighting over me, I am underpaid in comaprison to Khans...blah blah🤢

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 14 years ago
Quietude thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
You just changed the thread title from "I am underpaid as compared to Salman and Aamir" to "I should earn as much. . ." 😕
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: MatteFinish

You just changed the thread title from "I am underpaid as compared to Salman and Aamir" to "I should earn as much. . ." 😕

could not fit the title..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
wow! She's in character 🥱
Quietude thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3


<div></div>could not fit the title..



Changes the meaning a bit.

To the topic. . Her statement that she is underpaid if compared to khans. I feel If males can get sky high fees then why not the females i find nothing wrong. Its not like she mentioned price for no reas she was asked she answered. If Salman/Aamir who are in the top3 actors can charge then nothing wrong with kareena who is in the top league among the girls. About time Bebo, Vidya, Kat and PC to charge good money. The difference between the fees males and females get is vast.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Compared to Salman and Aamir I am underpaid... She does have some valid points. Actresses are underpaid compared to the actors and it is ridiculous. The disparity in pay is quite obvious and it is quite unfair too...




Edited by -Maddy- - 14 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: MatteFinish



Changes the meaning a bit.

To the topic. . Her statement that she is underpaid if compared to khans. I feel If males can get sky high fees then why not the females i find nothing wrong. Its not like she mentioned price for no reas she was asked she answered. If Salman/Aamir who are in the top3 actors can charge then nothing wrong with kareena who is in the top league among the girls. About time Bebo, Vidya, Kat and PC to charge good money. The difference between the fees males and females get is vast.

I do agree with you to an extent..however watch the whole interview..I am not wrong in saying she is arrogant
Quietude thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3


<div></div>I do agree with you to an extent..however watch the whole interview..I am not wrong in saying she is arrogant



I watched it already

You changed the thread title again 😕
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: MatteFinish



I watched it already

You changed the thread title again 😕

yeh so??

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

2 pairs everyone is talking about right now, and neither was on anyone's bingo card: • Gauri Spratt and Aamir Khan — Bollywood's forever...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Sapne vs everyone reviews- Amazon Prime...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2044664757173489848

https://x.com/i/status/2044664757173489848
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 4 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrHrYhFE7n/?stkn=MTJnZjlwbG9rd3Y2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrHrYhFE7n/
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 years ago

Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".