Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: axeion

Just finished watching this week's episodes! JD is a leech, loathe bloody men like him 😡

Anyways, average week... Hope the show ends soon! Tired and bored, and te challenges are pathetic! Why can't they make those guys do something nice like in fear factor!

Can you see ANY of this lot in FF?!
Why is the leech pretending to be so protective about Payaliya-and then saying-Now we can use Payaliya? Is she not bright enough to see through this blasted fellow?
The first task was laughable & in the second one,Abhinav was the only one to use his khondo!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so I just caught up on the two episodes for the weekend just gone. Im hating payal,she has started really grating on me espically when she said to abhinav and rajrani 'teri aukad kya hai'  and then she said 'abhinav shukla ko kaun janta hai'...which made me even more angry and omg at the tribal council she nearly hit rajrani😲.
talking of tribal council Rohit,Harrison and now Sangram make me laugh as they just come sit and smirk😆 and listen to Samir recycle his script😆...and Samir's commentary during the tasks are so boring and he himself sounds bored...

The episodes were ok,the taks are really getting boring,how many tasks they are going to do where they have to stand on a pole for three hours etc...  the auction thing was quite boring, at first when samir brought the first iteam up it was covered so i thought its going to be something exciting but then turned out to be food and shampoo.
the block building one was the only fun one to watch as when samir said '6 foot kya ho gaya'  etc then in next shot the whole tower comes crashing down🤣...
Abhinav was the only one who thought logically and took the most time on the bottom bricks was sooo glad he won...I hope he wins next week also but task looks boring thier hands are tied to bucket and have to see who can keep the bucket up longest.
Family wala ep was too much crying but nice to see everyone's family and did anyone see Abhinav's Bhabhi's hair..it was so long😲...in a good way...

I wanted Payal out but Munisha had to go,althought i could have tolerated her another week over Payal...
JD is so sly..he listens to everyone and then uses it to his advantage to turn the whoe situation and peoples minds.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I wonder if there is ever a neutral audience of a reality show. Everone has preconceived notion about the contestants and keeps using them to praise her favourite and abuse her dislikes.. Name any reality show.. it is true..

A neutral audience is one who would keep updating her preference as the show progresses..  She would criticise Abhinab for backstabbing Sai (and also Preeti) and safeguarding Munisha for washing his underwears.. not always praise him just because he looks good or he has the best body.. Or otherwise if she thinks planning and plotting is part of the game.. making groups is must for survival. then she would not criticise JD for the same reason..

If someone likes Timmy for his ability to cunningly plan and protect his group.. she also must say how stupid his plan was when he was kicked out and that led to his entire group's elimination.

Someone appreicaitng Shilpa's intelligence and spirit (I wonder what are those but) must also criticise how stupid she was to openly support the other team in a challenge task or openly asking Payal to accept defeat..

And last but not least.. we all Rajo supporters must also admit.. she behaved equally bad as Payal. She had no business to start the fighting and abusing.. after all this is a game of voting and elimination..

In summary, is there a neutral audience somewhere? Probably not.. (and that includes me..). However, we still try to justify our POV. we argue.. we fight.. why not just say " I like him/her.. period" !!!

Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: akash08

I wonder if there is ever a neutral audience of a reality show.

And last but not least.. we all Rajo supporters must also admit.. she behaved equally bad as Payal. She had no business to start the fighting and abusing.. after all this is a game of voting and elimination..

In summary, is there a neutral audience somewhere? Probably not.. (and that includes me..). However, we still try to justify our POV. we argue.. we fight.. why not just say " I like him/her.. period" !!!

Neutral? In a reality show? NOT possible!!

OK, I LIKE RAJ RANI!--There!! I said it as loudly & clearly as I can without e-shouting! And I'm not giving ANY reasons either!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Rajrani was a typical haryanvi jatni screaming like a banshee.. When I was small,we had a servant in Delhi who used to shout like that at me and my mom.. It was difficult to establish who was the employer and who was the employee.. 😆
Sangram Sangram Sangram. Do nau mein kabhi sawaar nahin karte. Tsk...Tsk.

Boring episodes. Was shocked to see Rajrani's real self. Strictly from game's POV, I would go with Rajrani. Otherwise it's Stithpragya. 

Originally posted by: akash08

I never understood the concept of neutral opinion. By neutral, do people mean someone sitting on the fence? What's the use when all they are gonna get is a sore arse. I think once we opine then we have a view and our take could be seen as biased or unbiased depending on other person's view. Even people who pretend to be cynics are never unbiased. They have a biased negative view about things in general. 

So even in case of these shows, all of us have only opinions. We judge contestants and situations as we deem right. 

Originally posted by: somzz007

Rajrani was a typical haryanvi jatni screaming like a banshee.. When I was small,we had a servant in Delhi who used to shout like that at me and my mom.. It was difficult to establish who was the employer and who was the employee.. 😆

I think her grand mother worked for us- -the same sense of identity crisis marked our house hold!!
Congenital banshees!!
Trinks: where's you? Time for this weekend's discussion thread. :)

So who do you all think is leaving this weekend? Now that JD has new alliance with Payalia, I'm sure he wants to kick Abhinav out. What if Abhinav wins immunity again? Then Shivam has the Sword of Damocles over his head. 

Still anxious to see if JD gets any votes in the finale. Want to point and laugh and call him the big L for his lame arse strategy. --not for fans and one-dimensional people-- ;)
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Trinks: where's you? Time for this weekend's discussion thread. :)

Hey Dil,

Done!

🤗