Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

NOTE: ME NOT FREE THE NEXT WEEK
SO DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I UPDATE!
SO ME UPDATING ONE TODAY!
ENJOY!!!!
😉

PART 72

"chalein?" she asked when they were ready!

"as you wish Madame!!"

Dadima welcomed the four of them with lots of love! But suddenly geet seemed to have withdrawn from everything! She had suddenly been quiet throughout the drive…Dadima kissed geet's forehead!

Dadima: glad that you are here geet beta…warna pata nahi humara kya hota!

Geet smiled at dadi and glared at Maan. Nakul came and guided then them to their respective rooms. KM was huge so each was given a separate room to feel comfortable.

She paced restlessly after settling her luggage. Dadima had convinced them to stay till their holidays got over. She was not feeling very good about all this! Somewhere she was feeling so bottled up inside…like something was going to happen…but what?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Dadima calling them down for lunch! As all of them sat together, Maan noticed her oddly qiuet! She hardly talked and basically played with her food!

Maan: geet..

She didn't hear…she was lost in her own thoughts!

Maan (loudly): GEET…

Geet (startled): j..ji

Maan: kya baat hain?

Dadima looked at both of them…umm!!!!

Geet: nahi..kuch bhi to nahi!

Maan: are you sure shona?

Dadima raised her brows…hmm shona!!!

Geet: I think..i am a bit tired!

He immediately held her hands!

Maan: you were all fine in the morning na? shall I call the doctor?

Geet: nahi Maan…that's okay! I just need some sleep!!

Dadima was super amazed to see then like this!! Ab to Maan se sab pata lagana hi padega!

Geet excused herself and walked back to her room. May be she is just feeling all that! but why are things feeling so similar? Like it is in her memory…like she had been here!!! She tried to sleep trying not to think anything that pains her!

After lunch, jess and Dan excused themselves. Maan was about to leave when Dadima's voice stopped him!

Dadima; umm shona or geet? I wonder which ones better?

He turned around wondering how dadi came to know about that! Dadima pulled his ears!

He winced in pain. "ahh ahhh Dadima…ahhh"

Dadima: kyun badmash…apni Dadima se kab tak chupaoge?

----------------

She slept the whole afternoon but kept on tossing and turning all the while!

"geet.."

"geet…you okay sweetheart?"

She slowly opened her eyes to see him sitting beside her pillow. She was feeling so uncomfortable all this while…calm settled over her face as she placed her head on his lap and buried her face in his waist trying to run away from this sudden weird feleing!

He caressed her hair, "geet…you alright? Itni chup kyun ho gayi ho? If you are not feleing well, we can go to the doctor!"

"no ..am okay Maan!"

But he became very worried. The last time she was here, she had been crying like crazy…goodness did his house have a ghost?

He held her closer until she felt better!

Maan: if you are feeling good, lets get to the poolside. Everyones there waiting for us!

Geet: ummm..and Dadima?

Maan: she is there too. Freshen up, am waiting!

They walked to the pool…geet tried to remember something…anything that related her to this place but she couldn't for some reason! She just couldn't! they reached the poolsode. It was cold but there was no snow!

Dadima, jess and Rahul sat talking and giggling about something! She joined them  and almost forgot about her restlessness as her mind got engaged in the conversation! Maan sat there, right in front of her, looking at her every move…and every gesture! The way she talked…moved her lips..ummm they looked so tempting!!!

She looked at him twitching her brows as to what happened and he smiles shaking his head for a no! tea was served! Bas ab to Dadima ne baat ched hi di!

Dadima: so geet beta…when are you going to reply to this Romeo of yours?

Both almost choked their tea.

Geet; ..j..ji Dadima?

Jess: ohh yeah geet..tell us about it!

She went so red realizing Dadima knew everything! She looked here and there and then at Maan asking for help!

Even he crossed his hands over his chest and smirked waiting for an answer! She made and face and fumbled, "ji..wo..wo.."

Dadima laughed at her condition!

Dadima: ok ok no worries geet…I was just kidding! Take your own sweet time!!

All laughed at this! Dadima got up to leave!

Dadima: so people, tomorrow is 31st and we have arranged a party..actually we do it every year with our friends and their family here. So I want all of you to attend it okay!

Rahul: but GM (grandma) umm…i..actually jess and I have already planned for an outing and i…I have decided to take jess home to meet my family!

Maan geet and Dadima narrowed their brows on Rahul..jess was blushing..more than happy!

Rahul: what?

Dadima (smiling): okay that's cool.1 am okay with it!

Rahul: really?? You won't mind GM?

Dadima: of course not beta!!

Rahul hugged Dadima, "you are the best GM in the world you know that!"

Dadima smiled and turned to geet, "waise geet...tomorrow wear your saree okay!"

Geet: what? Saree??

By the time she could say something Dadima was already gone. She couldn't have argued!

Maan (naughtily): so who wants to swim in this cold weather?

He just lifted geet and walked to the pool. Rahul and jess couldn't stop laughing!

Geet's eyes widened…. Gosh what was he doing?

Geet: Maan put me doing please..pleasee!!!

Maan: yeah the water is not that cold geet..come on..be a sport!!!

Geet hugged him tight, "no Maan please.."

He didn't stop! He was about to put him in the water, he felt her snuggle closer holding him tight, "Maan..please no! I don't know how to swim!"

He stopped right there, moved a few steps back and put her down!

Maan : what???

Geet (cutely): umm..i really don't know!

Maan(angry): and pray why is that? you never tried to learn? I mean its one of the important life skills geet!

She didn't know what to answer him or how to!! She has probably stopped attending her swimming lesson when she was just a kid! A voice screamed in her head but she chose to ignore it! Rest of the evening went doing their assignments, talking having fun! Geet tried to involve herself in everything going on around to avoid that voice in her head!!

Later at night she turned in her sleep when she heard the same voice again! It was probably a kid!

"I told you..don't go swimming classes!"

She changed her sides but that voice didn't seem to fade away!

:but what if Sweetu dorwns…"

"shhh..sweetu will not drown…I'll never let her drown! Mein usse humesha bachaunga!" (Refer PART 7)

She just snapped opne her eyes and sat up panting..sweating! why did she hear that?

"you okay sweetheart?"

She looked around just to see him sitting by her side with a worried look! She closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and looked at him!

He cupped her face, "kya baat hain geet…jab se yahan aayi ho you don't seem to be yourself! Is there anything that bothers you?"

She looked into his eyes…deep and dark…and she forgot to breathe! Uff why is it that whenever he is around, she forgets everything? Her heart suddenly calmed down and at this moment..she was even ready to call her dream as a nightmare! Somewhere she was happy that he was there beside her….or else she can't even fathom what could she have done to herself!

CONTD BELOW

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONTD FROM ABOVE

Maan: ice cream khani hain?

Geet (still lost): umm..

He almost laughed to see her dazed!

Maan: GEET…

Geet (startled): j..ji?

Maan: ice cream khani hain ki nahi?

She looked around to see it was 12:30am! That's when she realized the whole thing!

Geet: OMG Maan..what are you doing here at this time of night? How did you get in here? And Dadima..ahh aap jaiye..

He pressed his finger on her lips!

Maan: shhh…dheere bolo warna sab jag jayenge!!! And yeh mera ghar hain madam…I can come and go anywhere I want!!! Iss waqt aapko dekhne ka mann kiya so I came here!

She kept gaping at him without fluttering her lashes!

Maan: ab batao ice cream khani hain?

She just nodded!

Maan: stay here I'll be right back1

And he went off! She sat there smiling..uff his care and look is to die for!

He came in with two bowls of ice cream and placed them on the side table! She wasn't there!

He went and locked the door lest they should be caught!

"geet…"

"aayii.."

She came out of the washroom and walked towards him but she just tripped on the carpet near the bed!

"woah..woahh…"

She held his shirt to balance herself anf THUD!

She had closed her eyes tight…wondering what happened! The thing below her felt so soft and the one above her was hard!! His breath fell on her lips and she shivered while opening her eyes…it took her some time to realize that she was on the bed while he on top of her…close…very very close to her!

She fluttered her lashes looking at him so close! Her heart beat faster and faster! Sge turned beet root red realizing how his eyes were hovering over her face…she bit her lips out of nervousness and his eyes followed there too! She felt butterflies in her stomach understanding where he was looking at..he flicked his eyes to hers seeking permission!!! As if she could look into them!

Her eyes were glued to his and she could hear her heart beating so fast…so loud!

Heart: dhak dhak…dhak dhak…

Geet: oyeee stop beating sooo loud!!!

Heart; dhak dhak…I just can't..dhak dhak…

Geet (almost crying): please..wo sun lenge..!

Heart: dhak dhak..you just shut up and let me do my work okay!! Dhak dhak..dhak dhak…

She mentally smacked herself for not being able to stop herself from granting him the permission!

He raised his hand and pushed away her curls. She blushed and looked down! He understood her gesture…there was no refusal in her eyes…it never was!! He gently lowered his lips to meet hers!

And the world seemed to collapse on her! she never knew whether to respond or not!! She just laid there clutching his shirt tighter and tighter! She never knew when her eyes closed…all she could feel was his warm soft lips..playing with her gently!

His hands held her tightly as the passion surged to a higher lever when he just bit her lower lip!

"Maan.." she moaned into his mouth pushing him further to take in all that sweetness of hers!

Not that he hadn't kissed her before…but something that was today…she had never felt in his kiss before!

Her moans and gasps made him wilder abd harsher as his tounge touched her lips made her breath hitch! He wanted her to respond…open up to him! He pressed his lips harder…sucking and biting..she was drifting off to a new place today…filled with his love!

"ummhhh" a moan escaped her lips when his one hand slipped into her shirt caressing the soft skin of her waist!

He wanted more of her today..his lips playing havoc on her! her hands unknowingly slipped under his shirt through the open buttons making him groan at the feel!

His hand squeezed her tiny waist in urgency…like this was the 1st and the last time! She dug her fingers into his chest and that just broke something in him!

He left her lips and placed himself more comfortably on her…putting all his weight on her! she was too lost to realize anything. She could vaguely hear him saying something..

Maan: geet…open up sweetheart…

She could hardly understand! She opened her mouth to say something and last she knew was his tongue inside her…invading her…playing with her tongue…dancing to the rhythm of its own! Her eyes widened with the feel and she went breathless!

His lips pressed harder on her…sucking everything out of her!!! his hands slipped to her back…caressing her soft skin up and down. She went insane with the storm of emotions he was creating in her. he toyed with her..his tongue exploring each and every corner and crevice of her mouth! She just gave in…unable to stop herself…like always! Her nails dug into his abs moving further down as he gasped and growled!

he parted when both felt a serious need for air! He lifted his lips off hers and dug his face in her hair taking in that sweet scent!

Both lay panting and heaving..his hands kept tracing patterns on her waist and she held him tighter wrapping her hands around her shoulder!

"I love you geet…I love you so much.." he whispered in her ears!

She didn't reply…rather kept looking at the ceiling…to oblivion..feeling him on her!

When they felt a bit calmer, she tried to turn! He didn't move1 rather kissed her cheek and dug his face again in her! there was complete silence!!!

Geet: Maan..

Maan: umm..

Geet: I was thinking…

Maan: yes..

Geet: meri ice cream melt ho gayi kya??

next: umm more at KM😉

Prev: PART 71

Next: PART 73

MY BLOG click ME

MY FB GROUP

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jaldiii karooo...:P
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
nice update so geet remembering stuff can't wait for her reaction when she finds out that Maan is her mr. khurana con soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
the way geet was feeling restless i thought that she would join everything and get to know taht maan is her MK
just one question does geet knows the full name of maan as maan singh khurana
then i think she might connect the dots as mistel khurana

i m dam sure that during her stay in KM she would come to know everything
and i know maan would also remember everything

but what has happened in geet's past is also unknown i hope u have not forgotten it
wher is geet's dad as in earlier updates u have only mentioned abut her mother
but nothing about her father

continue soon
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice update...waiting 4 da part where geet will cum 2 kno bot MK
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 72
so lovely...
Geet is getting her past flashbacks...
will she be able to remember and connect the dots of her Mistel Khurana and MK...
how will she react when she comes to know about that?
cont soon sweety...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arre yaha to sab melt hone walw the itni hot kiss ke baad isse ice cream ki chinta hai
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GOSH I HATE HATE YOU BADLY KISNE KAHA TAH WAHA RUKNE KO???? Aur ice cream melt ho jangi koi aur dilouge nahi mila???Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet is worried abt ice cream melting.. poor Maan...