watch one day inshallah Jun will realize his big mistake n marry the rite gal for him !!
Then who is going to b laughing !!
me or u??!!
Mayur hater !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
watch one day inshallah Jun will realize his big mistake n marry the rite gal for him !!
Then who is going to b laughing !!
me or u??!!
Mayur hater !!!
staapaaappp I dunn h8 Joshii, I sed hez cute alwayz !!Originally posted by: FunDipTropical
yeah he will realize that when his kids ask '' Daddy y did u marries mommy''i m a mayur hateru Josh hater
wait wat is so cute??!!Originally posted by: FunDipTropical
this is so cute
Sana I freaking love u !!!
like seriously u mama, papa, n Liaba r my life !!
even more than Mayur whom I love for life. !!
emma gonna die without ya !!*aprilzz fool*nah seriously !!I think itzz March !🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k