Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank u sooo much sweethearts,,,, for the warm acceptance for this ss' loved the comments please do next time also'. Sorry for not replying to everyone, I always gets busy in updating next story,,, sorry'. Love u all' and thank u for ur support'.

Kaisi kashish hain yeh

Part 6

Maan clenched his fist as he saw her hugging another man' he could crush them in his fury but instead of that he just left the place couldn't bear the unknown pain'.

Armaan slowly caresses her face and tugged the hair behind her ear'.

Armaan: kya huya gudiya? Itna roh kyun rahi hain' I don't think it's because of the teasing'. What is it' I have called abhay and he said to come here. I don't know why he was sounding low and now seeing u I m sure something is must have wrong'. Kya huya tujhe,,  She cried more'

Geet: armaan.. I lost it'. I lost everything'. Armaan was confuse'.

Armaan: what have u lost geet? What has happen in these months? Why didn't u went back to Mumbai? And what r u doing here at this hour? i just hear u r living in delhi now but why? And what were u talking about, u lost what? he wiped her tears and held her face tightly in his palm' what has happen in theses month gudiya?

Geet just hugged him: I met HIM'.. armaan closed his eyes as reality drawn in' I m married to him' my family got me to marry him' his hand hung loosely as reality hit him hard' and that felt slap to him'. she can feel his warmth was going from her' she slowly withdraw herself' I m sorry I had to do that.. my family needs me then and I couldn't refuse them'

She tried to find some answer or this outraged but to her surprise he just stars at her withour blink and the kind of staring says the scaring parts only'

Geet: won't u talk to me?

Armaan: was is from ur family only or u r IN this relationship?

She gulp her saliva and looked down' he closed his eyes in pain'.

Armaan: how could u?

Geet: I m sorry'

Armaan jerk her hand: sorry? U jus have sorry to say' god damn geet I awe u an explanation'. It's a question of ur life and that man only knows to destroy geet, he is the reason of the destruction'

Geet: I know,

Armaan: that's why u married him?

Geet: no said immediately but her tone was low'. I didn't knew its him'

Armaan: ur parents didn't told u who is ur would be husband and u agreed for it without noticing the man? Do u expect me to believe this?

Geet: armaan u know me more than I know myself' I can't deny my mother' her cries her plea , how could I denied them fr anything who always supported me'.

Armaan: was that a coincident that HE became ur husband'.

Geet: might be' God might have planned that' armaan looks away knowing what she meant'

Armaan: what do u want geet?

Geet looks at him meaningfully: I want to give him the same treatment that he had given in past'.

Armaan: I don't want to lose u at least' I can't afford that'

Geet:  u now I have to burn myself to burn his clan'.

Armaan: Geet'.

Geet: I can't forget that u know it'

God is giving me a chance otherwise how can I land up in front of him so suddenly'. I was gone for veer ji's marriage but I never knew something could happen in that short time span' I wanted to take a job in KC but things got reverse and I had to marry as per my family's insistence' I thought I lost the opportunity but on the marriage day I explode the person  I got married was none other than the mr Maan Singh Khurana' the shrewd Casanova' maybe my parents doesn't knew that, of course his family too'.

Armaan: in all this u will be the one who would suffer more'.

Geet looks away couldn't manage to look straight: no armaan, I will be fine' he jerks her hand'.

Armaan: whom u want to fool geet, me or urself'. Ye hum dono acche se jante hain, if u will try to scatter him u will be shattered with him'. he is fire geet that knows to burn only'.

Geet: I know,, she said meekly' but I have to do this..

Armaan: no u don't have ot do this,, just leave all this and come with me' plase geet I can't affored to lose u'.

Geet: but I can't leave in peace armaan' it was my fault now he have to face all that,, I had been facing'.

Armaan knows its useless to argue with her, if she has made her mind she will not back off' then promise me, after everything u will come back to me'

Geet: I promise'.

They hugged for a long time'.

Armaan: common main tumhe ghar chod deta hu' its quite late now' she nodded'.

Geet entered her room, it was 10 pm and she was hell tired after the long day' she wanted to crush the bed but the what she doesn't know is a furious pair of eyes is watching her every move from the moment she had enter the room'

Geet can feel some burning gaze on her back, she turn to see maan was gulping his drink sitting in the mini bar attached to the room' she can make out he is highly drunken and his red eyes are proving her right' she ignored him and headed towards the washroom' after changing in her silky night gown, geet wanted to have a good sleep' the day was hectic not only physically it was mentally'  her thought was again n again driving in the meeting with armaan' so was for maan'.

How can he forget her hugging another man,, her sobbing holding another man was burning something in him' but he doesn't know what this feeling is,, why he is feeling something like this' he was furious when he saw her with HIM' but why? He doesn't know the answer but now seeing her in the silky purple ni8 gown that is reaching above her knees and the floral work on her upper cleavage was enchanting her beauty'his mind wanted to shut up and his hunger was growing with passing second' he saw her ignorance and that made him restless but the rage in his eyes was rising with that only'.

He rest his glass on the table and started walking towards geet who was lost in her thought staring at the blank space sitting in front of the mirror' but soon she felt his presence behind her' she looked at him from the mirror' his red eyes were only watching her deep cut neck and bare back' she tried to move from there,, its then maan held her hand and pulls her towards his rock solid chest'. Her back cloide with his front'

Maan: running away from me? he said huskily,, nuzzling close to her neck,, where his finger were tracing her smooth arm' she felt her chest rising up n down as his hot breath falls on her shoulder' bolo geet? Trying to avoid me? he said brushing his lips on her nape' her mouth went dry with the teasing.. she wanted to go from his grip but her knees were glued on that spot only' he slipped his hand on her abdomen and started making pattern over the dress material'

Geet: leave me maan, she wanted it to sound commanding but instead it came like a moan'.

He chuckle at her response.. and turned her harshly' she fumble at her position and held him with one arm encircling with his neck'. He looks at her eyes straightly'

Maan: do u want me to leave u? she nodded her head in yes but he tighten his grip on her waist' in ur dreams' she looks at him confuse with his tone, that was deep and dangerous' he came close to her lips, and spoke, u want me to leave u for that man na? she can feel his grip is more tight than usual,, it was hurting her back as his fingers were digging in her soft flesh'. She tried to free herself but its only angered him'. now u don't want me to touch u after that bas***d had touched u na? she looks at him with disgust and hatred' what happen geet? Don't u want to make love with me anymore? His voice has the flame of taunting'. 

Geet: leave me maan' I don't want to hear any shit of urs'.

Maan held her hair tightly and pulls it backward: ohhh sounds like someone has highly enjoyed a time with someone else and now HIS words are echoing in her eardrum,, he said rather in meaning tone'

Geet is in pain with the grip and that is shown with in her eyes' maan could sense that.. he lighten his grip but didn't lose it, he brought her face near him holding her head'.

Maan: what had u expected, I will leave u after what u did..

Geet: I have done nothing maan'

Maan: naahhh u have just hugged a man in front of ur husband and he was consoling u hugging with equal passion' ha?  

Geet: u were there still u didn't come to save me from that goons, she asked unbelievingly? She didn't saw him there but hearing him she had to asked him,,

Maan: ya I was there as I thought u might need me, it was late, but to my amusement there was another man to give u company and to save u' one of the corner of her heart felt happy that at least he have some feeling like that be worry at least, but he was there, but soon the feeling covered with disgust as he didn't came to rescue her'.

Geet: u will think what u want, I don't want to clarify anything as I don't feel it needed'

Their face is an inch far and whatever they spoke the breath was fanning on each other face' maan eyes were traveling her eyes t her lips.. she turn her face away but he turn it again harshly'

Maan: don't u dare'

Geet: why u r doing this maan? Because the label of married couple u want me all for u? When we doesn't share anything as a lovable married couple except se*' yeah beside making love u don't need me then why u r feeling this unknown jealousy? She smirks as his face lost its color' u can have me always and one night with other bitch then why can't I,

That's it, maan slammed his lips on her shutting her completely'. He pinned her to a nearby wall, she wriggle in his grip but he held her hand in his one palm and pinned it over her head' she looks at his smirking angry face' he was full in rage and his kiss is showing that only' he sucks her lips violently and bite it to open her mouth.. she winched in pain and open her mouth' his tongue started to explode her in n out' she felt melting in his demanding kiss' her eyes are clouded with desire.. but she doesn't wanted to give in so easily'.

Maan nibble her lower lips harshly making it bleed'. He freed her hand and pressed her petite body with his hard body'. Her hand started protesting, she hit his chest with her small fist but he was nowhere to stop' atlast he left his lips but spoke dangerously'

Maan: if u don't want to me to force u then response me' she can't believe what he said.. he will rape her if she doesn't response his demand'

Geet: u want force me, she smiles cunningly, then force me but I will not respond u back,, u will burn in desire for my one touch and after this night I promise I will show u the world of sheer hatred' the hatred ur family will do with u, the disgust ur dadima will feel for u.. she was smirking when he smiles at her' he smiles vanished at the moment'

Maan: sweetheart I know ur weak point, I don't have to force u when I already know u inside out' ur each cell will beg my touch..

Geet: in ur dream'.

Maan: wanna try? Then lets try dear' he scooped her in his arm and started walking to the bed' she was shocked with his step' she tried to free herself but she knew there is no place to escape from this devil'

He throw her on the bed and removed his shirt, she gasped at his sudden act' before she could register anything he came on her' he held her hand on her either side'

Maan: what happen geet? Scared? She looks away' don't worry honey I will not rape u atleast, he smiles slyly' I don't have to'.

Geet: I won't be shocked if u raped me also' she said looking at his eyes'.  He sense her cold tone holding a meaning'

Maan: I don't have to rape anyone geet,, when everyone is ready on my fingertips'. He eyes soften,, she knew he is right yet she is not wrong also, demonstration he is giving now' but what she failed to understand he is true, her each cell always craves for his touch'. Maan kissed her cheeks one by one, and she closed her eyes feeling some kind of sensation' his gesture is surprising her.. he came to her earlobe' what do u feel geet, I will torn ur cloth 1st? he laughed a loud as her cheeks went red unknowingly' he freed her hand and traces her face,, caressing her forehead to her cheeks and to her chin with his thumb'

Her eyes were close and her palms were on his shoulder' he caresses her swollen lips'. Her chest was going up n down as her breath was heavy' his tantalizing gaze was burning her' she opens her eyes to see him watching her every move' she tried to push him but he was not budging at all.. he came to her lips and closed the distance, with time he increase the pressure on her soft lips' she clutched the pillow to control her desire' he left her lips and comes on her neck placing wet kissed all over her jaw and chest'  he was making pattern with his tongue on her neck,, she moaned his name in pleasure' he smirks at her knowing she has lose in front of her desire'

Maan come on her soulder and with his teeth rolled down the thin strap of her night dress... and bite the area, she moans his name loudly' his kisses were deep and intense leaving his mark on her'.

Maan whisper huskily: do u want me to leave u geet'

Geet: no she said in anticipation but soon reality hit her and she opens her eyes to see a smirking maan'.  jerk'. She said enough loud yet it was a whisper'

Maan: I think only this jerk can give u pleasure, that's why u came back to me'. she was confuse with his words,, he chuckle' after only hugging that bas***d'

Geet: mind ur tongue maan,,, don't u ever try to say anything to him'

Maan came on her cleavage and bite her hard nipple'. She winched,, ohho geet possessive about him' if he is so important then why had u back to me'

Geet: I was never with him' his hands were caressing her thighs and he looks at her eyes straightly'.

Maan: then what were u doing with him and that to at that hour'

Geet: I need him then, I felt like alone'

Maan: I was there,,, but she cut him

Geet: we never shared any talk, only making love is what we shared every night maan.. what do u think I won't need a person to share my problem' he squeeze her thighs making her groan' maan' why were u there?

Maan: to take u.. she narrow her eyes' I knew u were angry on me but that doesn't mean I will leave u alone, least I knew u had ur company'  but let me tell u one thing geet' I don't want that person near u anymore, I don't know who was he and I don't want to know it'

An unknown fear was in him to think about the person,, what relation she shared with HIM he doesn't want to discuss.. as per as his concern he wants her only for himself'

geet: what makes u think that i will choose u over him? what do u know about me n him?

maan: geet u belongs to me n me only... if anyone will try to touch u the way i m now trust me i will kill that bas***d...

geet: then u will kill me also?

maan: no,,, i will make ur life a hell that u will beg for death, but death will refuse to come...

he bite her neck harshly and lick it to sooth the pain,,

geet: don't think me as a puppet or a Sl** for ur nights... if u can make my life hell and mark my words i will show u what exactly a hell is...

maan pulls her other stap of the dress and ripped whole dress from her body,, feeling her shivering beauty under his touch'.

He came to her naval places some sensual wet kisses around her abdomen' she moans in pleasure and scream when his sharp teeth bite her soft naval'.

Precap: night is not over yet'..

Some stories are good to see unfold'.

next part  Part 7

How was it??? Don't get mad at me if I didn't reach to ur expectation'.. just wait for next update maybe that will give u some piece' will update soon'

pm later with k3 update...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
yashviagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww
kya update tha
tichuuu πŸ‘
starting mai geet was not ready 2 giv in but maan melts her
but how can she forget her insult ..
atleast geet shuld taunt him more abut d office incident ..
how can he insult her so much ...
vase wat abut armaaan ?????
were dey in relation before geet's marriage
coz he told her tat aftr taking her revenge she can come back to him
an wat did maan do with geet that she was shattered ???
an is geet so much strong that aftr such an hectic day an den aftr her insult she gav in to maan .. i think she should do more noutanki  ... aftr all she is Geet Maan singh khurana  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
usse maan ko aur jalana chahiye
an abhi bhi raat to baki hai πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜†
post nxt part soon
waitng eagerly ...

Edited by yashviagarwal - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem waiting for full past to reavealdo next soon

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are ho kya raha hai...m sooo confused...yeh toh pata chala ki dey knw each other frm past...atleast geet remembers him...but maan not...i think some mu or maan really had one night stand with her or someone in her frnd's circle...m really confused n its taking toll nw...

plz dear disclose d secret na n end d suspense plz...

awesome update dear...

its amazing...

i truly loved ...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting eagerly...
preeti.1 thumbnail
Again awesome update
Y u did not give precap
I think maan n geet past me saath the
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Glittering heart thank u so much dearies,, and i want to say one think,, just wait a little,,, 
@yashu just wait a little and see geet's reaction...
@soma ur confusion will clear soon...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg!what was that?
Maan forced sum1?
sum1 related to geet ya phir geet herself...?
waiting for the truth to get unfold..
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
πŸ˜†wonderful update.. but my head is spinning now.. after reading this.. how Jungli they r! πŸ˜ƒ.. OMG.. Raat baaki Baat BaakiπŸ˜‰
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part    ..