4 PMing me...

ur updates r just ...sweety...😳⭐️⭐️..

4 ur hard work..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

me really...   dear.πŸ˜ƒ..

dear...πŸ˜ƒ

tons of   to u...dear...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great part
maan and his  stupidness
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

very sad for geet ... hope maan wil realise his feeling towards her soo
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey update re its been 4 days..cum on
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 45

CLOSE !!

at word hit him !!

closeness...

his eyes widened as he understood d reason..yes..dats d reason...he cnt bear sum1 cuming close to her..yes..dat was torturing him..but why he cnt..1 day she vil hav to..no..she just give herself to sum1..she is my...my...

my wat...a best frnd ?...

his thoughts were just confusing him...

he had no clue where it was all leading ?..

n geet took his silence as his understanding ...

she smiled, "dats like a good boy..now cum down..i hav 1 announcement to make.." wid dat geet left from dere...

d moment she shut d door behind him..a tear of guilt n pain rolled down, "im sorry for lieng to u ..m sorry maan.." she instantly wiped of her tear  went donwstairs...

maan thupped on bed wid bright red, shocking n motionless eyes as d reality hit him hard...

d sudden realization horrified him to d core...his hands shivered in an unknown fear..wat was bothering him..geet's closeness to sum1 else..he never liked dat..but why...why is he so unpredictable when it cums to geet..why is he so possessive when it cums to geet...he is her best frnd..just a best frnd...

just a best frnd ?? 

till now..he is her best frnd sounded most closest relation to him...since when bing best frnd became *JUST*

just why he added d word JUST to deir frndship...

he stoood up and walke restlessly across d room...he was sweating...

he remebered sameer dancing wid geet...aamn's anger increased like hell wid d thought..h clentched his teeth remebring sameer's hand on geet;s waist whiel dancing..he remebered how geet was smiling at sameer..and d trip..geet's sitting besde sameer..dancing wid him..and dat hug...oughh..he closed his eyes and his blood started to run marethon..he just couldn't bear it...

hell no...

where was all dis leading.. ?? wat was happening...one 1 it was right..he loves su...suzeil..he love her...he do.. ? dnt he.. ?  he still remember when his dad had introduced him to suzeil and her father saying here os ur future maan...he still remember how mesmerized he was by suzeil's beauty...but dey why he never felt dat urge to go closer to suzeil..he never remember if he ever crossed his limit wid suzeil..why dere was no possessiveness..why dere was no restlessness...why dere was enchantment..why dere was no urge...no passion...so possession...and den he realized...dere was nothing but d infatuation..

but wid geet..he cnt bear her being wid sum1 else...he cnt accpet dat sum1 else is her best frnd or close to her dan him..he stll remember he never let her dance wid any1 else in any school or colge compition...

colge ?? d word stucked in his mind...wat happened to geet's colge...

exatcly when she shifted to mumbai..?

how could she shift her place wid her colge around.. ?

how did she complete her colge ?  did she ?

and 1 more guilt stucked his already wrentching heart...her knew nothing about her..about his best...oughh ..just why d hell he cnt pronounce d words frndship between dem..why is he acting like a jerk,...wat d hell is wrong wid him...

brij ??

he suddenly remembered... wat happened aftr dat encounter...

dat bloody bas* brij tried to touc my geet...tried to rap...his senses shivered wid d thought..he vil choke dat brij to death...but wat happened aftr dat ? where she stayed...? how she complete her colge ?? 

oughh..his head wid burst wid so much question...

who vil answer all his question..he thought wid calm mind...

sam..yes..she can tell him exatcly wat is happening to him...

wid dat he hurriedly made his way to sam's room...

sam was sitting in her room when she heard her door slammed open and a frustrated maan came in...

confused, she stood up instantly, "wats wrong maan..."

maan didn't reply instead closed d door behind...

sam came towrds him, "r u alright..."

maan closed his frustarted eyes..trying to calm himself and let out, "i wat to know d truth..."

sam started at him litle shocked and soon a fear engulfed her as maan's words registsred her mind...

she turned away from ,"wat truth u r talking about..u know everything now.."

maan walked towrds her and turned her around harshly, "i know nothing..u get dat..tell me everything.."

sam cleared her dried throat, "u need to calm down maan..."

maan held his hairs into his fist, "i cnt..i just cnt calm..just tell me.."

sam closed her eyes and geet words ringed in her ears, "i like sameer.."

maan waited for sam to speak up...and sam slowly opened her eyes, "tell me wat u want to know.."

maan answered impatiently, "everthing from starting.."

sam walked away from him, standing up by a chair for support, she let out finally...

sam told his how upset geet was wid his leaving to london..ofcorse not telling him dat geet was in love wid him..sam told him how geet was crying when she bumped into brij..how brij took chance of her vulnerable state n took her to hos room..how he tried to manipulate her mind and fnally not getting any good response from geet..he forced hismelf on her...

maan closed his eyes and tears of guilt and pain started to roll down and d truth started to hit him hard...

sam told him how geet cut her wrist for saving herself and how dey took her to d hospital..wat doctor told about geet's mental condition and how her mother malini asked geet to forgive brij and geet being innocent agrred to it...

maan's finegr curled into fist in anger as he understood dey used his pure n innocent geet for deir profit...

sam told him how she and dadi maa were taking geet back to house just to take her clothes bcoz dadi had decided dat she vil stay in khurana mansion...but d moment dey entered handa haveli...everything was destroyed beyond repair...

FLASHBACKS...

dadi maa and sam held geet properly n were taking geet to hand house to pack her bangs ..but stood motionless behind d half open d door as d conversation between malini and brij hit deir ears...

dey stood rooted on deir place in d flood of tears when dey heard how malini planned to kill mohinder n rano n successed in her plan and why she kept geet alive for d sake of property papers...

geet was shocked beyond any limit when she realised her father n mother death was actually a murder..why why just..why dey killed her parents...if dey wnated money..dey could hav aksed papaji..papaji would hav given dem wid no doubt..why did she hav to kill her parnets...

dadi maa was hell shocked but controlled herself for d sake of geet while sam could feel anything..her family was such a cruel..she couldn't believe..wat deyr did to geet...

dey still stood rooted on deir places...

and dey heard rajjender cruedl voice how he was also involved in dis pla..how he let his brother die for money..how much he hated mohinder..how he hated darji..how he hated geet for d matter...how much poison...

and he talked about sum evening...

wat evening he talked about...

it was den she heard brij spatting dat malini havn't told d real truth of dat particular evening to rajjender n how malini got angry all of a sudden...

wat evening dey talked about...geet could understand anything..

on top of dat ..d sudden truth held her senses jammed to death...

it was den...she decided..she vil give justice to her parents...at any cost..she vil let go dis cruel people so easily..for d sake fo her parents..she has to bcum strong...

no1 is left for her...every1 is so selfish in d world just living for hismelf...but now she vil hav to be strong and independent...

dadi maa held geet's hand n tried to take her to khurana mansion immediately..but geet stopped dadi maa and entered handa house opening d door wid a crack sound...

startled wid sudden sound..malini turned n was left in shock to notice dadi maa geet n sam standing on d door..and deir eyes told malini ,..dey heard everything...

malini tried to calm herself n faked a sweet smile, "arre..geet beta...aap aagayi.."

walking towrds dem, "dadi maa achha kiya jo aap isse le aayi...ghar par aaram karegi..to jaldi se thik ho jayegi...sam tum bhi jakar apne room me aaram karo.."

wid dat she was about to hold geet's hand...

when geet raised her hand to stop wid her blood shot eyes...

malini sumwhere got idea dat dey hav heard sumthing but still played along...not wanting to get caught..

"kya huva beta..."

it was den...

geet wiped her tears for ever...and let out...

" kyu ..."

dat was all she could utter as d immense hatred started to feel in her..

malini wiped of d sweat, "kyu...matlab...geet beta..."

geet screamed suddenly, " DON'T " scaring d hell out of every1 wid her sudden outburst...

dadi maa n sam looked at geet shocked along wid malini who never knew dis side of geet...

geet pinted her finger at malini and her peircing eyes told her dangerous thought, " dnt even dare to call me beta...tumne jo kiya...i vil make u pay for it..."

malini started at geet...

and den burst into laughter..confusing sam and dadi ma all d more...

while geet just started at her wid no change of expression...like dat laughter didn't even exist for geet...

malini slowly wiped of her laughter and mocked at geet, "really sweetheart...u vil make me pay...omg.im so scared baby..."

sam couldn't take it anymore n cried out, "how could u mom..i never knew..u r such a monster.."

malini looked at sam in anger n slapped her tight, "shut up sam..n go to ur room..."

sam couldn't stop her tears n looked away..

dadi maa shouted in anger, "shut malini..just stop it...mujhe nahi pata tha..ke tum etni ghatiya ho..."

malini rolled her eyes, "ab pata chal gaya...vil u plzz leave now..its our family matter..just leave from here..."

dadi maa smiled wickedly, "etni aasani nahi malini...believe my words...im wid geet...aur me tumhe nahi chhodungi..."

malini smirked and looked at geet, "geet..may i hav a talk wid u..just u n me..."

dadi maa held geet's hand, "bilkul bhi nahi..tumhari koi bhi ghatiya chal kamyab nahi hone dungi me..yaad rakhna tum..."

geet was all silent wid just starting at malini.sumthing was changing inside her..she knew..she wasn't feeling scared anymore..scared of nothing...just nothing..like she felt..dere in nothing more dat could make her fear..she felt her heart turning into a stone and all d emotions...d stupid emotion dat makes a person weak...were leaving her...

malini smiled again, "geet beta..its about VED..."

d word VED caught geet's attension...

dadi maa n sam looked at geet n malini confused..ved ?? who is ved ?? dey couldn't understand...

geet took out her hand from dadi maa n left from dere followed by malini who smiled wickedly at dadi maa...

dadi maa looked at sam, "sam ye ved kaun hai ??.."

sam was herself confused, "pata nahi dadi maa...is naam ke kisi bhi insaan ke bare me mene kabhi nahi suna..na mom se nahi geet se...i dnt rember if i know any person wid dis name..."

dadi maa sighed, "kaun ho sakta hai..humne bhi kabhi nahi suna ye naam geet se...malini kya karne wali hai..hume police se madat leni chahiye..."

tears rolled down from sam's eyes, "my enitre family is just..dey r so cruel..so bad..how could dey do dis...how could dey.."

dadi maa sighed n took sam into her arms, "shh..beta aise rote nahi..hum hai aap dono ke sath..kuchh nahi hoga..."

sam hugged dadi maa tightly n cried louder...

FLASHBACKS ENDS...

sam broke down into tears..maa closed his eyes as d tears made deir way out...

he indeed knew nothing..geet went through dis much behind him..and he knew nothing...

he was never a part of her life when she needed him d most...

more n more guilt ran through his heart and he felt like sum1 ruthlessly squized his heart...

it was bleeding..in guilt..in pain...

he just was not able to imagine..how much of pain might hav geet went through..when she was all alone..suffering so much..n he was busy fullfilling his dream...

he was ashamned of calling himself her best frnd...

he was never dere for her..dey how he expect dat she would still trust on him...

how could he be so careless about her...

how could he let her suffer all by herself...

why he was not dere when she needed him...

he never even bothered to think if she is ok in serious sense..he alwz thought she is fine n angry wid him...

he remebered d millions of calls he had tried to contact geet in any way possible..but he never successed...

he remebered how he had decided to cum back..leaving everything..but his dad stopped him from doing so...

he was so emotonally charged by all dis...

and malini chachi and rajjender chacha..how could dey bcum so cruel to geet..dey sntahced her parents from her just for d sake of money...he still couldn't believe wat he came to know...

he felt himself choking in guilt...

how could he be so selfish..

he was never dere for her..n now when hse hav chosen sum1 who vil be dere for her in her needs...

he is stopping her..

how could he..how could he just think of hismelf...

he deserved dis pain..he deserved dis frustration..his deserved dis loneliness...

he bent down on his kees n consoled sam...

suddently his thought also went to d name ...VED ??

maan controlled his bleeding heart, "who is ved ??.."

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 46

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago