Salman Khan vs Sharukh Khan- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

42

Views

4.6k

Users

23

Likes

59

Frequent Posters

FMLU7MCDMIALRECU thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: StevieG786


You travel allot 😆


LOL It was my dad's gift to all of us!😊

ruky786 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#42
I dunno about popularity in England but I'm guessing SRK is probably popular...I honestly have no clue because I've never noticed really.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#43

both are unique//special, and have their own space in Indian Cinema..love them both! :)

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".