Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pia running away to save the love child of Abhay. That is something I never expected. So in her escape is she going to encounter Maithli. That would be it thejn. Her two lovers trying to protect Pia would have her in splits.

Jai will he kill his own sister. Has he become such a lost case. But Deepus end was the best

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttu

Pia running away to save the love child of Abhay. That is something I never expected. So in her escape is she going to encounter Maithli. That would be it thejn. Her two lovers trying to protect Pia would have her in splits.

Jai will he kill his own sister. Has he become such a lost case. But Deepus end was the best

I decided it would be a hell of ask and show PIA'S PURITY to help a mere child without putting her needs first and Sid with ABHAY along for the ride would be EPIC.

For now lets just have the VAMPIRE superiors and werwolves get their butts whooped.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awesum update...!!! So nw alina nd jay r ready fr d final battle...!! Maithli says she lovs abhay n thn attcks hm..all i cn say..she s a v.complctd chrctr...!! And ayesha r'u planning to end dis ff soon??
P.s..continue asap..thx fr d pm..tcr...

--induEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

awesum update...!!! So nw alina nd jay r ready fr d final battle...!! Maithli says she lovs abhay n thn attcks hm..all i cn say..she s a v.complctd chrctr...!! And ayesha r'u planning to end dis ff soon??
P.s..continue asap..thx fr d pm..tcr...

--indu

Yeah i keep saying i'll end one FF then like the dizzy kind a person i am start another one. I hope U are enjoying the GROUP FF. Its a little dark and definitely never been done before.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

Yeah i keep saying i'll end one FF then like the dizzy kind a person i am start another one. I hope U are enjoying the GROUP FF. Its a little dark and definitely never been done before.

haha...it proves ur crazinss abt abhay..!!! Bt good fr us..as we r alwz hungry fr abhaiya stry..no mattr hw much servd...!!! :-D
nd oh..ya..offcourse m lovng d group ff..!!! The concpt s fresh..nd d group thng s wrkng grt...!!! Special thanks to you fr dis amazng ff...!! :-)) nd glad tht u remembrd to pm me... :-D

-indu
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update.. gr8 fight.. cont soon...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matwamango

I haven't decided what to do with JEH. Kill him keep kya karu. I mean eventually he has to come good for his sister right? I wanted him fixed.

OK U decide what U want more Jeh finding remorse and staying alive or Jeh still his ignorant worst and him dying.
Deepanita is a popcorn course ofcourse. I made her as evil as possible so her daughter had no choice but to kill her.

I wanna see Jeh being a good bro atleast for once  Come to think of it, he wasn such a bad character either. CVs ne toh satyanaash kar di uski character ko 😭 in the show. It wasn entirely his fault tat he turned out to be rotten. Pia was responsible to a certain extent to whatever happened with him. Please yaar, let him prove himself to be a good bro atleast for once.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anthr sad end for Jeh! Try as I may I cn never fully hate him?dis makes me sad evrytime he dies in ur strs! rI kn w hpse dsrvs it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Anthr sad end for Jeh! Try as I may I cn never fully hate him?dis makes me sad evrytime he dies in ur strs! rI kn w hpse dsrvs it

I am torn so don't write off JEH yet. Sometimes we have a dramatic unexpected U-TURN in characters. LOVE has us at its MERCY. No Deepu could mean somthing special. I am stressed out anyway on how to conclude this FF.
matwamango thumbnail

:::Chapter 25:::All that ends Well:::

Jeh had a good mind to hurt Alina but right now she was powerless. She'd exhausted all her strength on their Mother. Both of them slugged it out power for power. Alina had to contain her brother and reach out to the brother she knew was hiding behind his fury. She'd killed their mother so he had every right to avenge her. The only thing distracting Alina was whether her daughter was safe. Alina managed to somehow find it in her to surprise Jeh by hurtling him with a power blast almost knocking the wind out of him. Jeh struggled to get back up.

Alina in tears was emotionally wrought-Bhai don't make me do this please! I can't lose a brother. The sister within me wants her brother to protect me, take care of me and watch out for my interests. Find it in U to help me save my baby?
Jeh flashed his razor sharp teeth at Alina bellowing in anger-You've destroyed this family for a vampire!
Alina shot back-Hey you've been with a vampire thinking she's human but i'm not judging U. Sometimes we fall for who we fall for U can't help it.
Jeh nodded getting to terms with his own deviance-They are all waiting for retribution. They've chosen me to guide them. My hands are tied.

Alina had to run and fast before Jeh got back on his feet and rushed down leaving him behind. She saw Abhay and Sid fighting alongside Chand and Haseena  taking down werewolves and vampire superiors. She decided to help out by casting a spell to weaken the werewolves as a pack stripping away their powers so Chand and Hseena could overcome their might. Alina had to divert Abhay away from the vampire superiors so he could help protect their baby from Maithali. If anyone was after them it would be her. Her power reserves were all juiced out now. One by one the werewolves were being taken down to Alina's dismay. 

Pia on the run feeling weary, out of breath huddling Aaliyah as close to her as possible. Her legs could take her no more. She kissed Aaliya's forehead leaning against a tree for support panting-How do i save U? Maithali won't just stop after she has me. She never stops. Aaliyah forgive me (Welling up now watching Aaliya's cute giggle) I wish i could do something more than run.
Aaliyah showered Pia- with light-U pretty!!! Strong!!! (Touches her cheek with her soft little fingers) Don't cry!!!
The sound of snapping twigs had Pia on red alert trying to think on her feet-We have to move Sweetie!!! Can U be quiet. Auntie has to move which way?
Aaliyah pointed-There!!!

For some reason Pia did as Aaliyah asked of her and ran again to shelter but Maithali was already here heading in their direction with her blazing blue eyes boring into hers. She was stalking them, hypnotising Pia with those eyes. Pia started to venture to Maithali. 

Aaliyah blew raspberries at Maithali who was quite enchanted by this baby-Bad!!! Don't kill!! (Smiles at Maithali) Friends!!!
Maithali was intrigued by how much of Abhay was in this girl. She was extra ordinarily beautiful and highly intelligent just like her father but she had part of Alina in her. The werewolf gene was evident just like the vampire gene. This was truly remarkable.

Maithali craved power and this girl-Hand me the baby and yourself freely.
Pia reluctantly extended her arms but the spell didn't last long-Never!! She's Abhays. I can't hand her over to U.

Maithali hisses grabbing hold of Pia only to find Pia's powers had kicked in pushing Maithali off of her. Maithali continues on attacking Pia until she'd tired her out. Pia felt deflated at letting Aaliyah down.

Sid and Abhay both raced to help Pia and facing Maithali all united with Alina in Abhay's arms. She scurried to hold her daughter kissing Aaliya's face over and over again assessing if she was ok. Alina finally managed to give a weak smile to Abhay letting him know she is fine.

Sid and Abhay both faced off against Maithali using their powerful bodyblows on her. Maithali bared her white pearly fangs at them biting both vampires.  Sid was fuming at the sight of Pia all bruised and battered up laying on the floor. Maithali gave a wide smile at his discomfort. Abhay flew in the air to choke Maithali and desperately searched for a branch to drive through her heart impaling her but struggled. 

Eventually Jeh had arrived punching Abhay fending him off of Maithali shocking the vampires. Jeh was in love with Maithali. It didn't matter how it happened but it turned out vampires can love werewolves. It was impossible but he had to protect her from the vampire brothers.

Maithali to Jeh completely bowled over with her eyes almost of their sockets-Why would U save me? (She didn't understand but she felt pride and something else) After what i did to your sister, to Pia to U?
Jeh blurted in a whisper-I love a vampire. I love U Maithali. I wish it was a joke. But the biggest joke is me (He muttered under his breath) I love U Maithali.

Alina could only gape and gasp-Miracles never cease to amaze me!!!
Abhay tried to finish both of their enemies only to get a mental message from both Alina and Aaliyah.-I can't spare them.

Aaliyah was clapping her hands. She had managed to  overrun Maithali and Jeh's mental imbalance paving the light-They good!!!

Maithali turned to face Pia trying to kill her for power but something stopped her. Her black heart was filled with a wave of overwhelming emotion. Vampires did not feel they acted on their basic need to feed and for power. 

Pia was helped up by Sid weakly-U want my blood? Take it but leave the baby alone.
Sid guarded Pia-Over my Dead body. U so much as lay a finger on her i'll drive the stake through U.
Maithali fell to the floor weeping then used her powers to blast everyone out of her way only Aaliyah with her Mom and Pia stood sanding tall with Abhay-Help me! 

Aaliyah wanted to go to Maithali to calm her-I go!!
Alina shook her head-No!!!
Abhay saw Aaliyah's eyes change colour-Wait!!! Are U doing this?
Aaliyah laughed bouncing again-Good!!!

Abhay took his daughter from Alina and trailed slowly and cautiously handing his daughter to Maithali who was mesmerized by the sheer power this girl had over her. She'd erased all the negative emotion within her from a simple touch. Only goodness remained. The void she'd felt was filled with peace. All the negativity was taken out of her replaced by positive emotions.

Aaliyah touched Maithali's cheek and then she'd kissed her-U good!!!
Maithali she'd a tear. Maithali kissed the little girl back-Thank U. I've carried this for centuries, the rage, the poison, u took this away from me.

Abhay was in disbelief his daughter had the power to influence others was a shock to the system. He hadn't known the misery Maithali had enveloped herself in was even possible to change. Apparently it could if a PURE HEART touched it. Sid changed thanks to Pia and Maithali needed an even magical being to do the impossible. Maithali handed Aaliyah back to Abhay again.

Maithali felt Aaliyah wipe away her tears-U really are my ANGEL I'm sorry Abhay i tried to hurt U. The girl is a blessing. Thank U.
Jeh and Maithali had to sort their own issues out. Jeh gave Aaliyah one look again and melted touching her cheek-I'm sorry baby. Abhay i know i've wronged U and Alina but this war had us all pent up and i just lost it. Its in my nature.
Abhay smiled forgiving Jeh-I get it. Maybe we should have all sat in one room and passed Aaliyah around so there would be no deaths. (Shook hands with Jeh) Good luck with Maithali.
Jeh choked out-I'll need it huh? (Gives his niece a kiss) Uncle Jeh is no longer the enemy so can i pick U up?
Aaliyah touched Jeh's cheek and laughed a little-Claws.
Jeh noted his hands and transformed back to his human form-Not so scary now. huh? (Jeh held Maithali's hand.)
Maithali gave a weak smile. Maybe Jeh wasn't so bad she thought. He was cute-We need to talk!
Jeh nodded-I know.

Pia was now in Sid's arms-I don't think i can ever let U go Pia. U really are a danger to yourself and need a label permanently attached to your head.
Pia sucker punched Sid-Hey i didn't know i had 2 bodyguards to protect me. Its kind of weird. U and Abhay. Both people i care about both here to save me although i'm not used to U playing my Angel. Its always been Abhay.
Sid pouted-Hey from now on the only saving here will be done by me.
Pia drew Sid closer to her-I love U Sid. U look even cuter when your like a big kid. (She kissed him softly) I think i need U heal me better. How am i going to explain this to Dad? I lied to them.
Sid offered to help-Maybe we can say we were going to elope but we changed our mind so we can have their blessing but your Dad knows what i am.
Pia rolled her eyes-We'll think of something soon. 
Sid had another idea-Why don't i compel him just this once?
Pia was contemplating this idea-U know what i love the way U think. Just take me home Sid.
Sid did just this.

Meanwhile Abhay and Alina both hugged each other now breathing a sigh of relief. Danger averted and now to becoming a family taking their daughter back home.

Abhay couldn't help but smirk-She's done us proud. She is a TRUE RAICHAND. Alina i can't believe how she's managed to sway Maithali of all vampires. Come on Aaliyah lets get U to bed its past your bedtime.
Alina cradled her daughter in her arms patting her back-I'm just relieved we can get back to normal now. (Feels emotionally upset) I killed Mom!!!
Abhay held Alina's hand-We'll get through this baby ok.
Aaliyah offered her mother a little support wiping her eyes-Grandma Bad. U good!!! 
Abhay beams-See even our daughter is on your side.
Aaliyah kisses Akina's lips-Marry!!!
Abhay got the hint-Yeah enough excitement for one night. We'll discuss this tomorrow.

Chand and Haseena last to arrive now claimed as the new Superior while Abhay was promoted to being the leader with all the power he had at his disposal.

Chand full of praise-Well this is a new generation now. A new Rule and a new beginning Haseena. We'll make sure we are fair to everyone so when Aaliyah takes over her future is secure to rule both clan as their queen.
Haseena agreed holding Chand-I know Chand. Everything can now go as smoothly for her. The worst is over.

In the Raichand home Abhay and Alina watched over Aaliyah with loving eyes unable to leave her side. While Haseena read a long book to put the baby to sleep. Abhay was now complete just soaking in the atmosphere and the remnant emotions coming from his daughter. He'd do anything for her. They all would. Abhay could rest knowing Maithali, Jeh, the werewolves, vampires were no longer a threat. Aaliyah could grow up without fear. She wanted a real happy ending. She'd got one. Abhay had his family complete.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago