Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi
i have watched again and again finally I think Arnav said:
Contract marriage karni hogi...payal ki shaadi hogi...that's what I understood from the mute scene today...so i think its a contract marriage for 9 mths or maybe a year...until Arnav can tell Anjie about Snake-wa...after which he plans to chuck Khushi away...fate...will intervene I guess when he knows the truth...guess how he will make her stay after 12 months will be a great watch LOL :)
Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi
ya i am totall dizzy doing this for the past 3 hours all I have watched isthe mute scene and the promo and its 12.20 midnight here!!! CVs have made me bonkers with all the hidden twists...its like maze in my head and I keep trying to find the way out! I'll be glad when the entire shaadi is done and story moves forward to normalcy!