MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sadiie: Whoa! Finally did find something HAWWTTT!
yeah that pregnant lady part just kept my cheeks achinng lol!
Just imagine how i wud feel bcs i read my own SS N keep on blushing lol!
yup that was a bit loophole geet dragging maan to couch but i wud say she is counterpart of MSK so everything is possible lol!
yup that kiss thing i just felt like writing i dunno why never saw or read any scene similar to this!
n lo u r wierdo when i dont write sharam wala updt u crib n when i write such u say n poisoner!
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic part...
bit confused  at some points😕 , hope my confusion will be cleared soon...😛
please update soon...

Originally posted by: -Nilam-

Fantastic part...
bit confused  at some points😕 , hope my confusion will be cleared soon...😛
please update soon...

thanks btw what r u confused about!

😃

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Kay Ananya..

You Know How I'm Feeling Right Now BUT
I Will Still Give You A Lambha Comment

Oh My Days!!!!!
Okay The First Part---Like The Present Was...🤣
Its Love Love Love😆
And Not Lust😆
Ughhh I Hate It Myself When People Say My Name Soo Loudly And Annoyingly!!
Sadiaaa Sadiaaa Sadiiaaa😡😡🤣
I Feel Like Shoving A Smelly Sock Of Shrek's In Their Big Gobs!!!🤣
HAILAAA!!!!!!!!
She HIT HIM!!!!!
SHE HIT HIMMM🤣🤣
But Wonder How She Managed To Get Him On The Couch😆
If That Was Me, I'd Be On The Floor While Trying To Hold This Beast🤣

Okay PAST
🤣
oKAY aT First!!! I Was Like
Haiinnn?!!!! Maan's A Lil Stubborn😆
Then Geet Takes Over🤣 And He Inches Back!!
Pregnant Lady🤣🤣
OMFGGG!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
DON'T Ask If I Imagined A Pregnant Maan🤣 CUZ I DID🤣🤣

And THEN!!! Back To Maan Teasing Her 😆

Okay FLASHBACKS
🤣🤣
OMFGGG!!!!! Maan Sounded Like School Kid!!!
Yeh Dekho Yeh Dekho!! Mujhe Kiss Mill Gaya🤣
Turns Out He Gets A Dhai Killo Ka Haath--Sunny Paaji's Sister's Punch😆
But She Kissed Him!!!
And It Looked Like A Lip-Lock😆

PRESENT!!
Haawww!!!!!! HE WAS CONCIOUS!!!!!!!
CLEVER KHURANA!!!😆
AND!!!!
THERE GOES YOUR POISON ON ME!!!!
POISONER POISONER!!!!
POISONER!!!!!!
YOU'RE Younger To Me!!!! Sharam Kar!!! Boy That Was Hot!!!
I'M GOING TO THE HOSPITAL SOON!!!!🤣
HOT☺️
And Continue Soon

Sadiie x

awww! Thank You for commenting inspite of you feeling low!😃

That was just to annoy you lol!😆

You know here our Geet s just woman MSK so super woman Geet can drag even a beast lol!😎

Haila You did really imagine Maan to be preggers ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

Yup the silly kiss thing I wanted some childishness in him!!!!!!

OMGeee Sunny paaji's sister ROFL!!!!🤣

yeah the lip lock like kiss or bite or slap, afteralll a MAHIII moment😆

Yup it is MSK after all He has to be cunning nah😉

Omg really did I poison you????? I am all innocent!!!!!!😆

Wow Was it this hot?😳

but now I am confused😕

When I dont write Sharam se paani pani thing you crib why I dont write and stop it there and When I am writing that you complaining to Babaji Haawww!😲

So not Fair Sadiie!🥱

Just joking!!😆

Thanks for commenting!😳

Zohamaaneet thumbnail
ohh gosh ur so mean u cut off in the middle of something called romance yaar
huh plz continue soon
not once in a blue moon yaar
update plz me begging anu
Anyone interested for an update?????😔

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 8

"Maannn! I love you" She moaned.

"Shhh Baby I know that." He chuckled before burrying his face in her hair.

He bared her completely as he moved his hands towards her chest.

"Geet….!!!!" He called out and paused looking into her eyes intently as if seeking her permission to continue.

"Open your eyes!! Please….." He rasped.

Geet opened her eyes filled with tears. He could see the uncertainty in her eyes. The trust he had seen in her eyes on the day of their wedding, it was no more there. There was some kind of pain and anguish in her eyes. Their love was still there. He could see it clearly but not the trust anymore. Maan could not bear it. How could he?

He immediately left her. He stood up and pushed his hair behind in frustration.

"Why Geet? Why??? Why do you do this to me? You know I can't bear it. Can't bear to see this in your eyes!!" Maan said with a pained face as a lone tear escaped from his right eye.

He punched his fist on the wall.

Geet felt him withdraw. She could feel his pain from his voice. She could feel He was heart-broken, shattered within.

She was no longer in her senses or under her control. It seemed she simply followed what her heart said simply ignoring   her mind.

She hugged him from his back. Her bare curves touching his back leaving no gap.

Maan felt tickled and aroused.

"Geet  tum agar aisa karogi toh…" Maan said trying to lighten the atmosphere. He could feel his Mishty wetting his back with her tears and he just can't bear her tears.

She turned to move away when Maan hugged her from behind. He buried his head in her hair, nuzzling his nose over her neck, jaw and collarbone.

"Tum agar itni naughty harkatein karogi toh kaise chalega, Main toh apne aap ko rok hi nahi paaunga" Maan said with his trademark naughty smirk.

Geet sensed his mood and squirmed to get away.

"Geet..!!!!" He called out in his husky seductive voice, "Tumhe pata hai, Jab tum mere kareeb aati ho Mujhe kuch kuch hone lagta hai!!!"

"Then Leave me!!" She snapped still squirming.

"Chodne ke liye thodi na pakda hai!!!" He winked at her.

She gasped as she spoke, "Insufferable man"

"That I am baby!" came the immediate retort.

Within no time Maan lifted her off her feet carrying her to the bed. He placed her on the bed as he leaned towards her.

He whispered in her ear, "I won't  come near youuntil you are ready for it……… but that doesn't stop me from seducing you is it?"

He made her sit on his lap as he opened the nearby remoted and pressed the video button.

The TV set was on and a video started playing.

Maan played with Geet's hair while she sat there shocked and stunned unable to believe what she saw.

PAST

Maan couldn't decipher the truth and left from there. No one had noticed it but Geet did. She was hurt that Maan left.

She ran behind Maan just as he left. She wanted only Maan trust her , believe her innocence. She wanted to clarify that his Geet was not unfaithful.

She drove the car reaching KM as soon as possible. She ran to their room finding Maan looking lost and facing towards the window.

She felt something unusual but shrugged it off as she felt it is because she ws depressed that Maan didn't believe her.

She inched towards him when she saw him raise his hand indicating her to stop then and there.

"Maan Please believe me! I wasn't there! I didn't do anything wrong! These are fake photos! Please rust me believe your Geet your Mishty" Geet cried breaking down.

Maan simply didn't budge. The room was dark so Geet could not decipher his expressions clearly.

"Maan……!!!!!!!" Geet spoke with hurt as she felt Maan didn't believe her.

She composed herself though she was deeply hurt.

"Fine! You don't believe me. So BE IT!!" She stressed on each word. "I said before also, please don't doubt on my love. I won't be able to bear it. I would break down. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!" She shouted before walking off.

PRESENT

The person turned and it was none other than Arjun.

Due to the darkness Geet wasn't able to identify Arjun though she had an eerie feeling about it.

The video continued;

"Ma'm Mission accomplished. Geet is leaving!"  Arjun spoke as soon as a woman entered.

The woman's face wasn't visible as she had turned her back.

"Good job Arjun! Now listen to me very carefully! Leave to wherever she is leaving! Quick! We can't let this chance away or Maan get to her" The woman ordered Arjun.

Arjun immediately ran off.

The woman turned and it was none other than Pammi.

Maan switched the video off.

"I am really sorry baby. I could not stop you. I could not make you believe at that instant that your Maan can never lose trust or faith on his Mishty. It was true that I was confused at first but then after I went to Dadaji's grave and calmed myself everything was crystal clear. I could clearly guess it was someone's plot. But then when I got back you had already left. I am really sorry Mishty. I should have been quick" He whispered into her ear with tearful eyes full of regret.

"I am sor'" Maan spoke but Geet cut him off by crushing her lips with his sucking out each of his regret, pain everything.

She broke the kiss all flushed.

"You don't need to be sorry Maan. It was a simple misunderstanding. If anyone should be sorry then its me!" Geet tried to assure him though she couldn't stop her tears.

"Pehle Khudko toh sambhalo Geet!" Maan chuckled though his pain was clearly visible to Geet.

"Please bring me some food. I am hungry!!" Geet made a baby face trying to change the topic.

Maan understood she wanted sometime to gather herself up. Maan wore his trousers and walked off while Geet wore her dress.

As soon as Maan left, Geet started seething with anger, pain and regret. Anger because she let someone to separate them, pain for being away from Maan for these many days and regret for not having faith on Maan's love.

She broke everything in the room starting from the glass vase to even the cupboard. That's when she eyed the wine bottle that earlier Maan had used. She had guessed that Maan was drunk.

Maan came running upstairs hearing the glass breaking sound.

He placed soup bowl on the table.

He was shocked. Geet had almost chugged down the whole bottle.

"GEETTT!!! What are you doing?" He almost roared.

"Hey! Maan Hii!! How are you? See I am drinking!!" Geet said smiling like an idiot while trying to drink more. Maan tried to snatch the bottle off her.

"Maan! You wanna drink too?" She asked with an innocent face. Maan couldn't ignore her kissable innocent face.

Before Maan could make out anything, Geet had forcefully fed him the left out wine and now both were drunk.

Geet threw the bottle which fled out of the window.

"Ek Main aur ekk tuu!!" Geet sang in her sweet baby voice while Maan cut her off singing in his hoarse voice, "Talli hua talli hua!!"

Geet saw still there was a glass full of wine kept on the table. Both jumped to take it.

Both tried to snatch it and Maan was victorious. Maan shouted, "I GOT IT!!!!" winking at her.

Maan finishes his glass throwing it on the ground. Geet stares angrily at him. She hauls her bowl of soup at him. Maan ducks it successfully.

Geet hits her foot angrily on the ground stomping off to their bed and sits there.

Maan enters the room. He closes the door.

BANG!!

Geet gets startled by the noise and finds Maan on the ground and the door closed.

She laughs , "Ha ha ha " She stucks out her tongue. " He he Maan fell on the ground coochie poochie cooo!!!!!!"

Maan stands stumbling while trying to maintain his posture. He starts walking towards her, towards the bed.

He unbuttons his shirt and leaned towards her. She falls on her back over the bed.

Maan puts his entire body weight on her. He puts his mouth near her ear.

"BURP!!!" Maan said or say produced in her ear.

Geet makes a face as if she was made to wash a pig!

Maan laughs, "Tit for tat! Ha ha ha Geet piggy face. Piggy wiggy Chiggy!!!!" He shouted.

He puts his first two fingers on her neck. He starts making his fingers as if two legs walking.  He traces her neck line.

Maan asked, "Geet I wanted to ask you something?"

"Ummm!!!" Geet said.

"Geet! Why you left that day? Why you left me? Why" He asks with a pained expression burrying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Why are you not soft like before?"

"Why are you angry?"

"Why don't you love me like before?"

"WHY?"

Maan shooted his questions at her.

"Nooo...ooo... Coo..oo cho..ii" She managed to speak in her drunken state.

"Coo…oo…chi… you are smelly smelly!!" Geet spoke babbling.

Maan laughed off, "Oh! My Dear Mishty" as he fell on her. Both drowned into peaceful sleep filled with contentment after so many days of separation.

"Dreamy!!!!!" Geet murmered kissing his chest and drowned off to sleep.

PRECAP:

"Pammi dear, I can't bear this anymore!! First serve the father and daughter, then my brother and his daughter,  I am tired" Rano spoke to Pammi, her best friend.

" I am grateful to help you. Give me some time. Let me chalk out the plan" Pammi spoke gracefully though she was jumping inside.

'What an opportunity to teach that Geet a lesson for messing with me! This villager Rano won't be able to know anything' She thought evilly before cutting the call.

Geet blushed as she woke up to find herself naked and covered with the spread only and Maan only in his trousers.

This was what she had dreamt her life after wedding but after her first night her life had taken an unbelievable turn.

Geet tried to get off but Maan didn't budge. She squirmed under his grip.

"Geet Please don't squirm like this yaar! I won't be able to control myself! See how aroused I am!!" Maan winked at her while pressing his arousal on her belly. Geet gasped at his touch and his raw words.

Yipppeee finally my 3000th post!! Sorry for the lateness!!😳

Hope you guys liked this update!! Enjoyed it?😛

Please press the like button and do comment!!😊

Send me buddy request if you  want PMs.

Love 

Ananya😳

FINALLY DAZZLER WOOOHOOO WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☺️
🥳

It is all due to you guys thank you thank you thank you a lot!!!!!😳
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
loved it
ha ha maaneet drunk
but what happened in the past????
n awesome precap
anky_1205 thumbnail