OS type musings on the future track..._part 6 updt

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

"To chor dijye Anjali ji ko...acha hai un ko bhi aik ghinaone insaan se chutkara mile ga...jo sirf unki zindagi barbad ker raha hai...aur aik baat yaad rakhiye aap hamain kabhi bhi nahin pa sakte.."

"Magar khushi ji kiyun...hum aap se bepanah pyar kerte hain...aur aap ko to humare shaadi shuda hone se aitraz tha na...werna hamari shaadi to kab ki hojati...aap bhi to hum se pyar kerti hian..."

"Bas kijye shyam  ji !!!!! sach to yeh hai ke hum ne kabhi aap se pyaar kiya hi nahin...hum aap se shaadi bhi nahin kerna chahte thay...agar us diwali ki raat hamara dil na toota hota, hamare aatma samaan ko thes na pohanchi hoti to hum kabhi bhi ghar walon ke dabao main aaker aap se rishte ke liye haan na kerte..."Shyam moves forward to get hold her and she steps back "aap humain haath lagane ki jurat bhi nahin kijye...hum aap jaise ghinaone insaan ko ab tak sirf anjali ji ke liye bardaasht ker rahen hian...agar woh aap se itna pyar na kerti...aap ko apna bhagwan na maanti to hum kab ka sab ko sachai bata chuke hote..."

Arnav witnessed this horrific scene  with shock and confusion clearly evident on his face...with a myriad of thoughts dancing in his head...nothing was making sense...what was going on...his jijaji and khushi...how was that possible...how could he have been deceived by the innocent looking face...he was a shrewd business man...he never made mistakes in judging people...so was he right when he judged Khushi to be a gold digger or was he right later when he thought his judgement to be wrong...and jeejaji...how could that be...he was a simple, kind loving man who worshiped his wife... how could he say that his marriage and anjali di means nothing to him...his mind reeling from shock he stumbled back to his room...unable to decide how to handle the situation...Arnav thought that the best solution would be to go share all this with Di...but will she be able to bear her husband's deception...with  these thoughts in mind he walked to di's room, the sight that greeted him shook him to the core...he screamed and leaped forward to get hold of the sprawled figure of his sister on the floor..."Di wake up...whats wrong " he quickly lifted her to the bed and started calling the doctor when Anjali opened her eyes and whispered..."chote" ..."Di what happened...are you all right I am calling the doctor" ..."nahin chotay...please koi scene mat create kijye hum theek hain bas chakker aagaya tha...shayed thakaan and phir accident...lekin aap please kisi ko kuch nahin bataiye ga"...just then there was a knock on the door with HP standing there..."ander aaiye Hari prasad"..."didi yeh aap ke liye hospital se aaya hai".."handing the papers over to Anjali..."Show it to me" with that Arnav snatched the papers and looked..."Di these are your hospital reports...it says ke aap maa banne wali ho"..."kiya ??? chote sahi bataiye...is se ziyada to khushi ki koi baat ho hi nahin sakti...yeh kahan hain hum yeh khushkabri sab se pehle inko sunana chate hain...Sach payal ji kitni lucky hain hamare liye...ghar main qadam rakhte hi hamain itni bari khushkhabri mili"...Arnav who was amazed by the news of his Di's pregnancy...jolted back to reality on jeejaji's name...and realized that it would be impossible to tell his sister the truth now...it might be too much for her to bear endangering both her and the baby's life...he resolutely decided against telling her and exited the room mumbling an excuse about finding jeejaji...

He went back to  his room to decide his next mode of action...He had to think intelligently...had to use his brain rather than heart...first jeejaji was to be cornered and it had to be made clear to him that the consequences shall be really bad if he ever mistreated his di...especially now when she is pregnant...then Khushi... just by thinking about her his inner turmoil increased...Khushi...how could she...she was hugging my jeejaji...and what was she saying...hum aapse rishte ke liye kabhi bhi haan nahin kerte agar diwali per hamara dil naihn toota hota...rishte ke liye haan...is ka matlab khushi ka mangetar jeejaji...so the whole family has been deceiving us...I will stop this wedding...main itni bari bewaqoofi nahin hone de sakta...ab mujhe sach pata lag gaya hai...with that he stood up but his di's words echoed in his mind...chahe koi baat kitni bewaqoofi wali hi kiyun na lage magar apne dil ki suno...he stopped took a deep breath and thought again about it...the impact on Akash...his family...he took a deep breath and completely switched off all emotion and started thinking...he used the same methods he used in his business...to find the details about his opponent and how to conquer over them...first of all Khushi,...the other woman in Di's life...how dare she...us ka dil toota to jeejaji se shaadi  ke liye haan kehdi...DIL Toota...Diwali per...these four words flashed in his mind and the diwali evening flashed in his mind loud and clear...the words he had flung on her face...was it possible she was referring to me...does that mean she loves me and was hurt by my behavior or was it some other...is she playing around with many like me...he couldn't decide...he was not sure...there was a battle going on between his heart and mind...the heart clearly vouched for her innocence, her honesty...the brain gave other vivid thoughts...he could not decide...did not know what to do...after so many years he had let his guards down...shown his emotions to a girl and what did he get in return...but damn his heart which was still pulsing with love for that woman...He stood up and left the room with a decision firm in mind...he bumped into jeejaji..who grinned like a wolf...he caught hold of him by his collar and spelled out clearly to him how he had witnessed his activities and how horrific the results can be if his sister ever comes to harm or is ever saddened by the likes of him...jeejaji on discovering that finally the cat was out of the bag...turned even more demented and clearly said that he doesn't care about anything and only wants khushiji in his life which he will get by hook or crook...this was the final nail in the coffin for Arnav...his decision even more firm he walked into the living area where he came across a surprised khushi...she looked expectantly and shyly in his eyes seeking the truth about the conversation which  was still pending between the two...Arnav gave her look full of fury and possessiveness and walked passed her leaving her confused and thinking about her current mistake that invited the wrath of her lard governor and also flushing down the drain... any hopes of romantic talks from  him...little did she know about what he had witnessed and what was in store for her...curiously she watched Arnav ji walk up to the pandit and whisper something to him...then he walked to bua ji and amma and asked them something to which she could see that their reactions were full of shock and slight nodding of heads...he then walked right in the middle of the gathering and announced clearly "naani hamesha chahti theen ke meri shaadi akaash se pehle ho...to aaj main unki khuwahish ka maan rakhte hue announce kerta hoon ke pehle is mandap main meri shaadi hogi phir akaash ki"...naani got shocked and confused and said "per chote shaadi ke liye larki bhi chaiye hoti hai"   "jee naani jaanta hoon...larki aap ki pasand ki hai...aap hi usko is ghar ki bahu banana chati hian...meri shaadi khushi se hogi..aur is ke liye main us ke ghar walon se ijaazat bhi leli hai"...

There were cheers of happiness from nani and the rest except shyam who was fuming and boiling in a corner but the world was spinning for khushi...what was going on...on one hand Arnavji was ignoring her and looked angry on the other he announced their wedding without even asking her...were her feelings so transparent to him...could he know that she would say yes...she knew she was in love with him...but she was never sure about his feelings for her and still was not...he was very different an hour ago...teasing sweet but now he looked like the laad governor she had met initially...  the one who was capable of throwing her off the first floor of  his office...what was going on...???? 

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Please send me a buddy request if you want to be notified of further updates...Thanks!!

Edited by Arhimaniac - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Guys its a first OS type thing...so would really appreciate comments...Thanks πŸ€—
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome OS ru gonna cont??
Arhimaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINA!

Awesome OS ru gonna cont??

I might if people like it...😊
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so nice dearπŸ‘
well written
thnx 4 the pm😊
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, he did what???? Loved, loved, loved the OS, do write more on this topic :) :) :)
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic os.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Enjoyed reading it. Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
zaniax thumbnail

Nice os ,..this might jus happen in the show.

but u will continue right?
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Talk about it
will the CVs give us this well predicted scene or something totally out of the blue...
I'm still having my fingers crossed :)
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os pls continue and pm me if u update next part