Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Divz...actually I have already seen it...sorry for being lazy to comment😆Originally posted by: myownarea
LOL Payal...I have tried making one would be more accurate 😆Lovely to see u too 🤗Looking fwd to ur comments!! :)
Originally posted by: Payal-15
Divz...actually I have already seen it...sorry for being lazy to comment😆
he he thats ok, I do that all the time 😆but it doesn't seem ur first attempt at all...it was so beautifully made 😍n needless to say Divz whom better can I expect to have all the knowledge of where to put which seq of MN than U.⭐️...I always loved ur POV on MN in their posts...this seems like an addition to ur story telling🤗aww man😳 Itna upar mat chadao sab dundla nazar aa raha hai 😆 But thank you soo much 🤗loved how in Hosanna parts the silence of MN spoke the most😳They always did...:)n all the Love potion wala part n first meet and all...it was just PERFECT Divz...❤️abhi dekha hota toh aur detail mein comment karti😆keep making more...coz it was a lovely outcome😃