||=HaPPY BiRThDaY AnKiTa SHaRmA=||

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Turn your speakers onπŸ˜‰

February 7th

Few people in our lives impress us with their presence;  Few seldom make an impact.Others are just passing acquaintances or just  
co- inhabitants  of  us in this earth.. One such a person, who since her appearance on the small screen on 31rst May 2010, have impressed us all  beyond imagination, to etch a lasting imprint in our minds...

Yes we are talking about the one and only Ms. Ankita Sharma.

Ankita, ever since you came onscreen, you have slowly but surely started filling in our hearts..   Very  few actress, would have, in such a short time,     created  such an impact in all of us.. Indeed we are blessed to watch  one of the great refreshingly fresh, talented actor like you on small screen..A journey that started on 31st May 2010, thats still going on,   need to go on and on forever..

We have all cried with you, laughed with  you, felt happy for you, even sometimes angry with you;  when you as Saachi portrayed all the afore said emotions.. The character of Saachi couldn't have been enacted by anybody  else.. Many a times we all felt the blurring of the reel and  the real person.. Your greatest asset, your eyes has and will always mesmerise, bewitch and  enchant us.. your eyes speaks volumes.. we are all mere mortals  granted an opportunity to watch them daily..

Your commitment to acting and this serial is beyond words. Even when you were sick with chikungunya and burning up with fever,  and the compulsions of daily soap bearing in mind,  you never showed any discomfort and wonderfully came out with flying colours,; the results one of the best scenes ever in BHPH...kudos to you Ankita.

Never could  you have imagined that the day you auditioned for DJs for this role and subsequently got it, you would have such a kind of fan base; especially at this forum.. Indeed we thank Sony Tv, DJs, the whole cast and all crew members  for presenting to the whole world  such a great  and talented actor like you Ankita..

Things come to an end. So did the lovely show. However, your journey
didn't stop there. Merely a few months later, you got another
opportunity to rule the hearts of many when you bagged
the role of Preeto in Imagine TV's Saware Sabke Sapne, Preeto.
Things couldn't have gone better for us fans as we got to see you
again every day. You do an even better job as each episode is aired.
Your chemistry with your co-actors is superb and it only proves
your versatility as an actress. One who is able to mold into any character.
You breathe life in to your characters and they wouldn't be complete
without you.

Lastly on behalf of all fellow BHPHians, I thank your parents for supporting  a wonderful daughter, to realise her dreams, and
 last but not the least  I thank GOD for creating such a person , who with her smiles,  her eyes,and the whole self;  
entertains, enthrals and enchants us all.

Wish you a very very unlimitedly happy, unimaginably wonderful, surprisingly superb Birthday on behalf of all this great, fantastic, creative and friendly and peaceful Preeto Forum.

Written By; Maris

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Aap ki aankein moti moti heenari jaasi kubsoorat.  Aap ki  smile kia baat hey is so cute mein tho mare thethi hai.  Aap ke nakre thoba thoba.  All in all you are the prettiest, cutest, multi-talented actress. May God bless you on your birthday and may he grant you the desires of your heart.

Ankita Dear -Wish you a very very Happy Birthday and May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.

Yow will always have a special place in my heart and my best wishes are with you forever.  You are the most Prettiest girl and Very talented actress I have come across.  Hope you get lot of success through your current show SSSP ..You ROCK gal and keep smiling forever..

Love You Alwaysss and Happy Birthday  and may Every Happiness come your way Knocking 

Happy Birthday Sweet Ankita  and May all your wishes come true.

You are the only reason I watch SSSP and I admire your Acting . You have shown so much growth in your acting that I am so inspired with your Hard work and dedication. May Gob bless you and I wish that all your shows are super successful ..

Preeto/Sanchi/Ankita - Love you and Happy Birthday 

Ankita  Sharma -
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Dear and may all your dreams come true

You Rock baby and you are a true STAR . Hope your show SSSP gains lot of TRP's and fans and May God Bless you 

-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Many Many Happy Returns of the day My Dear Preeto..
I am your biggest fan  and you inspire and motivate me to live happy

I have gone through a lot in my life past year  and watching you just makes me forget all my miseries .. Thank you for making my Life happier again and I hope and Pray from bottom of my heart that all your Wishes come true 

May God give you lot of love and success which you deserve dear

I love you and will always remember you as my Savior ..

Many Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Preeto/AnkitaπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

In soft gleaming of stars'.
may all your dreams come true,
may every star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday to my sher singh preeto

May the year you are going to have in your life bring new sensations of happiness and you spend a happy life ahead.

This cute teddy is like you,Happy Birthday Preeto

Blue blossoms for u

These chocolates and flowers for u
Happy Birthday

Hope this b'day bring you lots of happiness and fulfill all ur dreams

May the sweetness of your birthday bring sweet and happy memories of whole life! May you live with best moments of life on this birthday!😊

Many many happy returns of the day, Ankita!!! May this year bring you a lot of happiness and success in life...
A cheery, fun, spontaneous and a happy person like you can never have a dull day in life. So wear your birthday hat, blow the candles, plunk your face in the cake and enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY PREETO ...
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ... WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS... AND LOVE YOUR SHOW :)

Preeto tera bday aaya
preeto tera  bday aaya

tu hain duniya mein chahiyi :) love you loadz

Ankita, wish you many many happy returns of the day.God bless you.I wish your dreams will come true and you will get more success and happiness.I love you as Sanchi and also as Preeto.You have beautiful eyes and smile...keep smiling...

Happy B'day Ankita..

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sher Singh Preeto/ Ankita

Have A Wonderful Bday...Enjoy...πŸ₯³

-Jahnvi- thumbnail

A very Happy birthday to you dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Here a cake for you to cutπŸ˜ƒ

A gift for uπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

Ankita

⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU               ⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

πŸ€—

Hi Ankita

Have a Very Happy B'day ...
🀣

Hi ankita,wish you a very happy birthday and All the very best for your future Endevors!!😊

Dearest Ankita, wishing you many many happy returns of the day...! Wish you all the best in life...! ? Amisha

Dear Ankita,

A very happy birthday to you!
I wish you lots of good luck in your life and in your career. You rock as Preeto and showed us all that you've grown as an actress.

Ever since BHPH ended we miss you as Saachi. You're doing a great job in Preeto. I wish you all the best in the future.

Lots of love,
Sheila

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
come on Jahnvi  Don't go on  strikeπŸ˜‰
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
It's TIMEEE!!! Happy Birthday, Ankita πŸ₯³
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh a very nice surprise... happy birthday Ankita 😊
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ankita/Preeto πŸ‘
May this day brings you all things that u love ...once again happy b'day to my pretty preeto and enjoy ur dayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ankita/Preeto.  God bless you.  Hope you had a wonderful day.
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ , hope you have a great day, hope you have good fun today, and hope to see an interview of you πŸ˜‰Edited by host - 12 years ago