Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

my choice is only micheal !! n then sangram!!!!😉😆

Ha ha I like Michael too but I didn't add him because in my opinion, Survivor is not just a game about surviving in extreme conditions. It's also about keeping your mental and emotional balance. He is sharp but tactless. I excluded him from the list just for that. In fact I think Sangram too fails (though I added his name) because he's exact opposite of Michael. Too sweet. Sangram is all brawn and no brains.

All others in the list have right balance. I'm impressed by Narang, Stith, Rajrani and Abhinav's perception.

Originally posted by: znursingh

So that would imply that SaPa leave soon,since I saw an article with photos of them,professing their love for each other thats if the press is releasing only interviews of contestants after they are voted out.According to another thread Wiki has revealed that Harrison is the winner-takes the fun out of speculation!

No idea. Just speculating.

--------------------

And so who you have left out from the list??

😆 The ones not in the list.
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no one knows the winner yet [not even the contestants].  finale will be  shot live in march and winner declared only then. the other 45 days they did film in july-aug, so yes everyone is back now, but the finale has yet to be filmed.

JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv666

no one knows the winner yet [not even the contestants].  finale will be  shot live in march and winner declared only then. the other 45 days they did film in july-aug, so yes everyone is back now, but the finale has yet to be filmed.

I have read the above somewhere too.

With regards to Wiki, it can be edited by anyone at  anytime.

TV666 is right. 

Payalia tweeted this on Jan 16: "Shot 2 months back.. Only final episode left which will be shot in march in Mumbai so I can tweet."

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

TV666 is right. 

Payalia tweeted this on Jan 16: "Shot 2 months back.. Only final episode left which will be shot in march in Mumbai so I can tweet."

Either way it is crap.. Do not remember any reality show being telecast where the shooting over 2 months back!!