waiting ...update soon 
kkiddoo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
still waiting dear when will u update ?
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
part 9
geet uth,uth,tu uth ti hai ya ain kuch karu,shouted rano,when geet stirred & sat on the bed ,she did not wait & poured a bucket of cold water on her.geet screamed as it was winter & the water was freaking cold,on top of that she had high fever last night, shaking due to cold,she asked 
aaa ..apne mmm..mujhpe p pani kyun gggiraya??
maharani ki tarha dupeher tak so rahi ha,kya samajh kya  rakha hai,kam kaun karega?/
masi,mmmeri t tabiyat thik n nahi hai,isliye.
jo vi ho,chal uth,waise vi do din se bukhar ke bahane bister pe lete hui ha..aur ye paani dal ke maine tujhper ahsaan hi kiya hai,kyu ki dhup me khade rehne ki saja main tujhe bukhar ke waja se nahi de payi ..she smirked isse tujhe dhoop me garmi nahi lagegi
geet was standing in scorching sun for almost 4 hours...ofcourse after finishing all the house cores ..she was feeling dizzy & her weak health due to fever did not help at all..
mohinder was not in home for his business trip,so he could not her either,..
pratham was very happy ,his first happiness was ofcourse that he was going to bring his two bahus back to km..& second..maan have agreed to go with them ..& it was first time in 4 years that he agreed to  go out of km...
so young men..are ready to give ur wives surprise.main to unke chehre ko dekhne ka wait nahi kar sakta...jab wo dekhegi ki hum do din aage hi hum unhe lene chale gaye..waise vi bahu ke bina ghar suna suna sa lagta hai..
bt when pratham reached..all  his happiness  vanished & he was surprised himself..seeing the sight before him..
geet was standing in blazing sun...her face was red & she was almost going to collapse when he saw maan there to hold her...
well pratham was actally very shocked to see geet like that..along with maan & dev..he was so shocked that he did not move..bt maan just went forward...& to God's mercy..he was there in the right time..
tum thik ho na??
hmm..
dev geet ko andar le chalo..
chaliye bhabi..
ye sab kya hai samband ji...?apne geet ko is tarha se..
rano & sameera did not expect them to come that day..so they could not think of any excuse immidiately..soo they fumbled..finally when rano thought of something & tried to tell pratham..he stopped her..
waja jo vi ho...jo galat hai wo hai..hum geet ko ab se yaha kavi nahi aane denge..sameera agar chahe to aa sakti hai...aur  humne jo kaha tha ki app jab chahe tab apni beti se mil ne aa sakti hai..ab wo nahi ho sakta..ab sirf utsav me hi ayiye ga...jaha pe insaan ko insaan ki tarha pesh nahi aaya jata..waha hum ek pal ke liye vi nahi ruk sakte.. telling this pratham left from there with dev..
while maan never entered in the house & meena was heping sam & geet to pack fast..
dev & sam,pratham & meena & maan & geet were going back to home in three differrent cars
dev was a cool minded dude..bt today he lost his cool too..how can he..when his lovely bhabi has been tortured like this!!all the way to km..he scolded sam..
how can u sam..tumhari itni pyaari didi hai..sabka itna khayal rakhti hai..aur yaha..jab tumhari jarurat ayi to tum kya kar rahi thi!!
nahi dev aisa nahi hai..maine ma ko kitni baar manane ki koshis ki..lekin wo mani hi nahi..kehti hai..nahi galti ki hai..to saza milni chahiye..
accha..to tum tumhare ma ko mana rahi thi.??.dev asked with sarcasm in his voice..
sam noded...ha..wo to maine dekha..ki kis tarha tumne manaya..AC ROOM ME TV DEKHTE DEKHTE..
sam fell silent..she under stood that it will be better to not argue with him..
on the other hand..maan kept geet's head on his shoulder..geet was sleeping peacefully in his arms..bt she was burning with fever..
so when they reached home..everyone took care of geet..when all retired to room..leaving maan & geet alone,maan sat whole night on her side..taking care of her..giving her cold water spong on forehead..
maybe for the first time in life..he was feeling helpless for his position..he remembered..that how he could not even help geet to walk into rano's house & asked dev to help her..how he could not do anything when she fainted while entering km & dev & pratham had to held her ...
his resolution to marry geet off to a suitable man became more strong..

precap- shilpa kaun hai papaji.??
jo meri shadi me itna hungama macha ke gayi??jinke waja se maan veerji aur geet ko shadi karna para??meri mom ki to koi pehchan nahi hai...ap pehchante hai kya unhe?

Edited by Shilalipi - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9
Dev should have been cruel to Sameera...
well she will get it back one day...
poor Geet...
well at least Maan is there for her...
what is Sameera planning now?
i will literally kill her if she tries to harm Geet again...
cont soon...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
poor geet dev has to slap sam and maan feeling helpless
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
they must have made sam in place of geet
poor man feeling helpless.😭.
but it will give him desire to move his body..
atleast to help geet..
ye maa beti donoko fasi thayaar kar..😡
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome part...

geet😭...continue soon dear...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i lovedthe update dear but don't want Maan to think so low abt himself...physical strength is nothing in front of mental strength

i think he is being given wrong meds and he will be ok one day...but i want not only him to realise his love for but also confess and decide to stay togrther with Geet...please don't let their love lessen because of circumstances and first accept each other wholeheartedly

then it will be good to see how they face all the challenges together

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...felt really bad for geet...thenfor maan...but what is he thinking...please dont maan...do you think geet would want that