Jeevika's Dilemma- Her sister and her new family

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
I think it is unfortunate when some people fail to understand Jeevika and what she is going through. Even she is feeling the pain and loss of separation with her sister- the pain that she may not see her again or get to speak to her. But just because she shouted at her sister and told her to leave her in laws house.. she has no feelings does she? People need to understand some things. Jeevika is Manvi's elder sister..-- She is MARRIED... she has a responsibility to her in-laws too. Obviously coming back from the honeymoon and then seeing all that happened and having swamini complain to her made her feel it was her fault too.. after all Manvi PROMISED her she wouldn't get involved in the matters anymore in the house.. , she was inevitably going to be angry.. -- In my opinion more then Manvi, it hurt Jeevika saying this to her sister and parting in those terms and you could clearly see that.
She is living with two conflicts in her heart. Her new found responsibility as a wife and bahu which Beeji taught her... and then her own pain inside of being separated with someone who is a part of her within.. aka Manvi. If you truely understand being an older sister to a younger sister like Manvi.. you would see how she feels. And I understand that. Soon I also feel your going to see this conflict for Jeevika deepen in a later track I am sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

3.4k

Users

17

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
RESERVEDDD

Oyieee you made a post... cant wait to read reply and then do you know what🤣😎 me and Sarah are self appointed PRs 😆
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
LOOOL Sonali!!! ^^ I wanna hear your take on this too.
maryumtalks thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: MariFuze

I think it is unfortunate when some people fail to understand Jeevika and what she is going through. Even she is feeling the pain and loss of separation with her sister- the pain that she may not see her again or get to speak to her. But just because she shouted at her sister and told her to leave her in laws house.. she has no feelings does she? People need to understand some things. Jeevika is Manvi's elder sister..-- She is MARRIED... she has a responsibility to her in-laws too. Obviously coming back from the honeymoon and then seeing all that happened and having swamini complain to her made her feel it was her fault too.. after all Manvi PROMISED her she wouldn't get involved in the matters anymore in the house.. , she was inevitably going to be angry.. -- In my opinion more then Manvi, it hurt Jeevika saying this to her sister and parting in those terms and you could clearly see that.
She is living with two conflicts in her heart. Her new found responsibility as a wife and bahu which Beeji taught her... and then her own pain inside of being separated with someone who is a part of her within.. aka Manvi. If you truely understand being an older sister to a younger sister like Manvi.. you would see how she feels. And I understand that. Soon I also feel your going to see this conflict for Jeevika deepen in a later track I am sure.



Brilliant post mari! My sentiments exactly! People love blaming Jeevika for the sake of blaming even without validation but need to understand that its not easy for her at all. I felt the pain she was going through. She is living with two parts of her. Her sister is pulling her on one side and the next Viren and his family and the oath she took of being a responsible bahu. More then anything she blames herself for letting this happen. When that time comes it may even cause conflict with her and viren.. :S I have a feeling that will happen at some point. So anyone thinking its easy for Jeevika are thinking wrong.
relentless. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
If people can relate with one sister's pain, they should try and relate to the other's sister's pain too. I as a Jeevika fan, do understand Manvi's pain and dilemma she's going through and what's worse is Jeevika has to go through double the amount of pain because she's now a wife, daughter-in-law and a sister, she has way more responsibilites than any non married woman would even imagine Its not easy to keep everyone happy when you as it is have so much going on in your life :S
Edited by -Yamz- - 14 years ago
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Amazinggg post Mari! 👏
She's definitely a loving sister, could clearly see the pain in her eyes when she said those words to Manvi, but everyone must realize that she is also a daughter-in-law of a house now. She obviously needs to give importance and priority to this house too, and that doesn't mean that she hates or is forgetting her sister. I can see her dilemma, and I completely understand where she stands. Thanks for the post Mari!
And, Yamz, I couldn't agree more with your comment. 😊
Indifference thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
100% agree! lovely post 👏
Jeevika's pain is heart melting 😭 and i think unlike forums many married women watching the show can identify Jeevi's dillema better 😊
maryumtalks thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: -Yamz-

If people can relate with one sister's pain, they should try and relate to the other's sister's pain too. I as a Jeevika fan, do understand Manvi's pain and dilemma she's going through and what's worse is Jeevika has to go through double the amount of pain because she's now a wife, daughter-in-law and a sister, she has way more responsibilites than any non married woman would even imagine Its not easy to keep everyone happy when you as it is have so much going on in your life :S



Brilliantly put Yamz!
anotheranfan thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
I think jeevika is exactly in same spot where normally husbands are put to... Choose whichever side, they have to suffer.. The root cause - expectations from both sides.. o you think she would be happy if she had talked in favor of manvi..no not really because then she would be making her husband an his family unhappy..

I think cvs are ddoing great job in showing pain of both the sisters... For jeevika it is pain of being not able to support manvi and for manvi it is the feeling of not being understood even by her own sister..

Chachu's case win will play major role to sort this pain out for both the sisters..
sruthi_m thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
Lol my biggest rant you can ever get on this one...warning: read at your own risk 🤣 and ignore any thing that doesn't make sense...I myself haven't read what I typed🤣
Coming to the topic
This is a common thing any married woman faces in day to day life(in-laws vs paternal family but here it is sister)...Especially in a joint family where you are newly married it is even difficult... 😆 I can relate to my mother here.
I myself being married can relate to jeevika and especially when you are newly married and mine is not even a joint family and I don't have any members in my paternal family who interferes in my laws house and my in laws are not like jeevika's...Given all this, even without my parents/inlaws presence I need to make choices and sometimes you feel like why only the girl has to make the choice especially in indian families as not familiar with others (that is a whole different topic...😆...which I think on endlessly with no proper answer)
I don't say it was hard on me but you end up having to make a choice...most of the times it is easy to convice your parents family as they understand you...and still in the process to get a undersanding with your in laws which in my case i never may get as I live miles away from them 😆 and in jeevika's case it is like not even a month she got married...
Any ways keeping reality aside, as this is drama everything is show in exponential proportions...
If you go by logic like as everyone is talking what is right and wrong...First of all no one will just allow, just like that for manvi to interfere in their in laws house and give all the freedom to take over training of chachu... I can understand virat takin a initiative...there itself starts the illogical track and at the same time no one will say your sister to get out like jeevika did but say it in a much different way to stop interefering but still will say it ...if you go by right and wrong
But this is drama and everything is shown in exponential proportion to get the max effect which I think the CV's delivered end of the day...I think I am repeating my self here...🤣..ignore
Coming to jeevika she had heard complaints on manvi from her inlaws during her marriage and then the new year fiasco where she asked explanations from manvi and it ended by being manvi at fault...and inturn jeevika was scolded for not keeping her sister in control.
Now she comes from a trip and the first thing she hears is manvi again goofed up something and this time like any parent where the child does repetitive mistakes and not end up correcting after multiple warnings set to give a punishment where they are fed up without listening for any explanations...that is what exactly jeevika did to her sister...as she always been a mother figure to her.
I am not saying jeevika or manvi is right or wrong(both have theri stong and weak points)... From each one's POV they are correct...Here as we are talkign about jeevika for her it is duty over love all her life even though sometimes her heart is not in it, which in the show earlier they established several times.
Here the sisters who are like each others soul... the decision for jeevika to tell her off is even worse and as they say your harshness matches your love...Here you have to understand jeevikas character to understand this side of things which are not said in words and how her heart was breaking when she said her sister to be off (I don't mean to say manvi's pain is any less...but this topic is jeevika so will just stick to it)
Any ways this show is not about preaching what is right and wrong. It's based on emotions and this extra-ordinary love between two sisters and how it impacts themselves and others in the end
If you are still ok after reading this here you go🤗.
Edited by sruthi_m - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".