Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan
Thanks all for the insightful comments so far and for liking the post! Looks to me like according to SBS / SBB, Arnav is challenging Khushi to kiss him back! This should be fun to watch!
I really hope the "Love Track" commences from here! I also hope the "Seperation" phase was the one post Diwali when they both end up committed to other people for awhile! I dont know if I can handle an Arnav-Khushi seperation at this stage and because of Snake!However, according to the article I read months ago it said a "Misunderstanding will bring them back together again"! I dont know what misunderstanding they mean! This is the part that confuses me! If they are getting together now, then THIS is the "Love" phase they are refering to, NOT the phase pre-Diwali when they 1st fell in love! But personally THAT is what I think that phase was! Neither could accept that love!So they seperated from each other, but now they are back together, but not coz of a "misundestanding"! Maybe that was the "tentative" storyline, but it's been fleshed out now! I really hope ARHI continue to fall in love and STAY in love! I want them to tackle the Snake together!Lets hope so!