Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IYBR5XLWG233JRAM
Ok 4 ur last update m cmntng here hope its al fy9..1 complain y do u stop writn is dis a realy need..ok i got yes it is lol..awsm update as usual..congrats 4 d secnd AT...n update soon
Wow Khushi...2nd thread in 3 months is amazing. Congratulations!!!! Please update soon, love ur writing, eagerly waiting for the new update.
Kriya pouted, "Do I have to go to the Valentine's ball? I mean come on! I don't even have a date."
Sharon replied, "So what? Rey doesn't have a date either!"
Kriya counter-argued, "He doesn't count."
"Ok fine. But doesn't matter. You're coming. With or without a date!" Kriya looked nowhere close to agreeing. Sharon continued to pacify her. "For me? For us? Come on! It's Swayam and mine's first Valentine's Day as a couple!! Please please please??"
***
Previous: Chapter 13
Next:
So how is it? Will Kriya go or not?? yea, in the previous post, I said two previews and there are two previews. I'll post the next one after the update 😉 So comment on this preview and chat away! PS: Next preview is much much more interesting. Also, this preview in come like maybe after 3 chapters 😈
Also, I seem to be loaded with work this week. Thus, no promises on update. Will try to squeeze in one though if I can.
Awesome...jst cnt wait fr it...plz update soon...:D
Previous parts Part 6 The next morning, the college camp was unusually silent. The cool breeze blew across the campsite, but inside one of the...
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
This is written by my friend Kavitha on SNS jodies.I converted it for KDB jodies with her permission and added pics.Since she is busy I am...
KASTURI – A NEW BEGINNING Genre: Romance • Family Drama • Business • Mystery Format: Professional TV screenplay Tone: Emotional, dramatic,...
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
13