Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Apparently Neelu is going to get married to Guddu!If this happens, I'll definitely support Zeetv promoters.Like we have to put up with this woman until the very end!

Nivedita's exact words:

'Bad is never good until worse happens.' 
Danish proverb

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanutes what must I say?If Neelu marries Guddu, Pappu will recapture Runjhun, emerge victorious in the elections, Neelu will assume full control of LN, commit adultery with a renowned and dignified Pappu, usurping LN and all Guddu's assets by putting them on she and Pappu's name compliments the fortunate genie in a bottle, Runjhun and Guddu the Bhagonwala!Pappu is benefiting from Runjhun since she is a bhagonwali and Neelu, Guddu who having consummated his marriage with Runjhun has now become a bhagonwala. Therefore like Runjhun his life will be riddled with unfortunate circumstances.Sorry there will be no Jhunjun or Laddoo. I'm so disappointed in the CV"S for inventing this tragedy in the first place.I knew I was right! Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since the beginning of October this show has been going awry. It briefly picked up a bit when Gunjhun united however for months now BBAT has been airing without its 'soul'. Kind of like a dead man walking. Just my opinion.
kismattieluv thumbnail
Thanks Wafah D! Hope Runjhun reaches in time to crash the unpropitious  wedding!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...Love your side note