January 13th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday the 13th Lucky for some...unlucky for us...

Maybe Bhagonwali should end and put Guddu out of his misery...Poor thing was better off missing...should have taken another week off and let Neelu self combust in paranoia...

Either way if Bhagonwali does end Guddu Ji can take up many professions...one being a tailor, a wedding planner (he can help with the Mehendi and Haldi too)...

Runjhun can become a professional runner...or write a book on how to escape from being Kidnapped..."The things to do when you're kidnapped...didn't work for me...but might work for you..."

Guddu leaves work, hassled by women who apparently have no interest in their own married life and make a profession of hassling already hassled husbands...(he doesn't need you, he already has Neelu)

Guddu I think you should go find Leela Chachi who can keep Neelu occupied and take care of her better than the Mamas and Mamis...they are all talk and no substance...

Anyways home...which has now become Neelu Nivaas...(ooh maybe Neelu and the Mamas and Mamis can battle each other while you take Amma and the rest and disappear...you can be the monkey that takes the milk while the two cats fight...never mind I forgot this show used to be intelligent, but the lack of actors in the show has made the CVs become less intelligent...)

So Neelu thinks she can replace all the pictures and thus take the place of Runjhun in Guddu's life...
(This is how I know that the CVs aren't doing their job and the actors are not to blame here for the lack of story...because trust me for every sentence that Neelu spoke, I had a retort in mind that I knew Guddu would have said. I know Guddu's character enough to know what he would have done instead of what they made him do) Guddu takes Runjhun's picture and just walks away but not before being told by Neelu to come home for the Mehendi Ceremony.

I've never seen a happier wedding procession...heck even the singer is singing so enthusiastically that it might feel like entire Kannauj is in a celebrating mood. So Neelu wants Guddu to put mehendi on her hands and he relents ofcourse...the saving grace in this whole scene is that Guddu writes R on Neelu's hand...(try erasing that...tsk tsk...) Neelu reminds Guddu that he's got his alphabets wrong...and Guddu is forced to make the R into a flower (or whatever he really scribbled) and add a G...(which still means that Neelu has both Guddu and Runjhun's initials that too together on her hand)

Okay so we have a new photographer. The previous photographer was photoshopping the pictures to make Guddu look happy...which is why today's photo was caught in the right angle with Guddu looking like he was stabbing Neelu's hand with the mehendi rather than applying it.

Runjhun sees it courtesy of Pappu Yadav (Runjhun a suggestion for the book you might write...that fruit bowl that sits on the table will and might do serious damage if broken on Pappu Yadav's head...I know I know you don't condone violence...) She asks to be allowed to meet Guddu but he says only after the marriage...

As Pappu Yadav is fond of saying there are only two most hated men...World War II Ke Zamaane mein Baba Hitler (or pick on your most hated person in history) aur Pappu Yadav ke Zaaamane mein khud Pappu Yadav (In this generation only Pappu Yadav)

Bad writing aside...my applauds to Sushil Singh for making Pappu Yadav so irksome and to Supriya for making Neelu so psychotic...you can only commend the actors more when they make mountains of the molehills of bad writing...

Next Week...we start of the same place where we ended last week...Runjhun running...temple stair climbing...and oh no there's a new glimpse...Guddu and Neelu doing pheras...(which is by the way completely invalid...)

Again this updater apologizes for her biased updates...but she's forced to comment when Guddu and Runjhun can't seem to...

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di, Friday 13th it is for BBAT Fans!!

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wafah...I loved the update.😆😆😆😆😆
😆
"the lack of actors in the show has made the CVs become less intelligent"

😃😉
🤢
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail

Thanks Wafah for your awe-inspiring update.Hope that Lord Shiva, the auspicious, kind and gracious one, destroyer and transformer will send Runjhun in the nick of time to stop this impending doom! Such an inauspicious occasion should never take place because if it does  the CV'S will be definitely violating the constitution of India, particularly the Devine Gods of the heavens

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah!!  You continue to soldier on, in spite of all adversity!!! And your well written and intelligent WUs certainly outshine and outclass the intelligence and writing skills of the CVs!!! Thanks again, you do us proud!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muchimas gracias Wafah! I believe that the abominable wedding will take place, since Runjhun will not reach in time to end it thus it will have to be annulled since it would be considered invalid according to the law. 
Surish thumbnail
Sorry that Bhagonwali is ending. Wish that Guddu and Runjhun could have had children prior to this 😭
Chatterpot thumbnail
Excellent WU Wafah. Loved your side notes superb ones are that the Lack of actors made the CV's less intelligent, RJ writing a book on how to run away while your are kidnapped and about Guddu's different professions. 
Surish i totally agree with you that if they show this inauspicious and illegal wedding happening they will ruin a lot of things like the law and religion which tells that if you have a wife you can not remarry. But lets hope that RJ reaches in time and stop the wedding. 
But as shown in the precap and statements made by Nivedita aka Runjhun and Mr. Khalid that we will see a new avatar of RJ in the coming track and as Nivedita said that it will not be a typical reunion and as shown in Monday's precap she will reach there in mandir but when she will see them taking pheras plzzz i beg you Runjhun and the CV's dont make her misunderstand and loose her trust over Guddu and dont make her leave from there that Neelu wins in her bet, at least show that she comes there and open Neelu's truth. Or while taking pheras Guddu sees her and brings her in plzzz make this happen and stop the wedding to happen, other wise you will ruin the integrity of the show and will loose many good and die hard fans. 
godblessall thumbnail
"I've never seen a happier wedding procession."
...Wafah you floored me dear...🤣..unlimited thanks to you...
Keshawn thumbnail
I think they will get married as Runjhun will not reach in time to stop the wedding and will have it annulled towards the ending of the show. Sorry we'll have to put up with that B---h for at least 20 days.