Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ampliphy

The cvs are trying to kill us. they are seriously driving a knife into our hearts and turning it. 

This track  has gone on entirely too long.  And they are not trying to move it along.  Niv is back. Himmanshoo is healthy adn back in the game, now END it.  Put them together.  Give us a happy Gunjhun track. Kill Neelu. Torture the evil 6. 

i really can't see a light at the end of this game. 

Please CVs end this track!  😭

@ampliphy...EXACTLY!!!!! The end cf this track seems so elusive!!  It's as if the powers that be on the show don't want this track to end!!  Over the past few months they have turned all the sweet,gentle,
Respectable members of this forum (ok..not me!)  into accessories to murder!!  The ways and means of revenge and torture recommended for Neelu and the M&Ms by our forumers would make your blood crawl...this is what this horrendous track has done to us!  Turned us all into blood thirsty,torturous,vengeful beings!! What a shame!! 
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@ampliphy...EXACTLY!!!!! The end cf this track seems so elusive!!  It's as if the powers that be on the show don't want this track to end!!  Over the past few months they have turned all the sweet,gentle,
Respectable members of this forum (ok..not me!)  into accessories to murder!!  The ways and means of revenge and torture recommended for Neelu and the M&Ms by our forumers would make your blood crawl...this is what this horrendous track has done to us!  Turned us all into blood thirsty,torturous,vengeful beings!! What a shame!! 

We are what we watch... 😈

If they smile then we smile.  If they have happy thoughts we have happy thought.  If they  torture and plot to kill, then we also feel tortured and plot to kill.     
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wafah, loved your post today.  Eagerly wait for the written updates these days before watching the show - that way at least I will not keel over with revulsion on seeing Neelu in action.

Leesan loved yours and ampliphy's take on today's episode.  Enough is enough but was there a ray of hope, a return of Guddu's manliness?  He did not praise the snake and promised to tailor her a shroud! 

What surprises me is Neelu's attitude. which bride would taunt and bait her (allegedly) loved one so??  The woman has gone berserk and it is a physical pain to watch her.
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot Wafah! Really needed to laugh today!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah...you had and still have me 🤣🤣🤣...Thanks for the laugh...👏

Well...the hassled husband of another woman can always come and take my measures anytime...😉

I wasnt happy with the episode but after seeing it and the way CV did it...it was okay to watch...Love the way Guddu took the scissor in his hand and threated the tailor...I was chanting turn to the otherside ...turn Guddu turn...