January 11th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So today's episode was a documentary on how to stitch a lengha...

First get a nice heavily embroidered fabric. (If it is for a bride then orange and red are preferable colors)

If you don't wan to stitch it yourself, you can order your boyfriend/to be husband to do it. Or hassle someone else's husband that you love to do it for you.

If he doesn't know and since you don't know either, it is advisable to hire and old tailor for step by step directions.

Before you begin stitching it is very important to get measurements. When getting measurements flirt heavily the hassled husband of another woman getting him to touch you even though he loathes it.

Next is the stitching part. Have a sewing machine ready and make sure that the hassled husband of another is good at following instructions. While the sewing process continues lets take a break from the documentary to show you the new spy show promo.

This new spy show is about a two evil spies who are also in-laws, who are evil masterminds and spy on the even more diabolical archenemy Pappu Yadav

In their first attempt to spy on the Great PY (self proclaimed) they are caught but because they are no amateurs they inform him that they are invited to the wedding of a certain hassled husband of another woman to a certain other woman (confused...? You should be)

Speaking of hassled husbands...now back to the documentary. As shown a little guidance and a lot of blackmail can make a tailor out of any man. The making of any lengha isn't complete with the modeling of it and who can forget the fitting. After all if it doesn't fit, it's back to the drawing board...or in this case sewing board.

So model the outfit in front of the hassled husband of another woman who refuses to look at...if he looks  there is no point in modeling...

When he does finally look at ...let him comment on the beauty of how well the lengha fits and suits the wearer... hassled husband or not...he unfortunately doesn't lie...

The documentary ends here...but no worries...if the hassled husband of another woman gets married to a certain other woman...the other woman promises lots more documentaries to watch...and if you're not a documentary fan...well then tough luck...

Thank you for watching today's episode of Tailorwala...who by the way was better off being MIA...

For tomorrow's episode we will show you how the great Pappu Yadav advertises the documentary with pictures galore to none other than the hassled husband's equally hassled wife...and the hassling continues...

Note: The updater apologizes if any difficulties were cause in understanding what happened in today's episode...she didn't really understand it much either...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandanie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for taking the time out to do the update...I can only imagine how hard it must have been to watch the episode
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic update Wafah!!

I'm trying to silently chuckle at my desk...😆
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah Di, thank you so much for your hilarious writeup today.  I was on the floor laughing and still cannot wipe the smile off my face😛!

I guess after Mr. Samidha's postings I will be positive and look forward to bigger and better things to come!😉
Surish thumbnail
Wafah, a massive thank you for your highly inspirational written update!  I couldn't help but burst into resounding laughter upon reading its contents. Hope that Mittho and Vishnu finds Runjhun and make the switch prior to the inauspicious wedding nuptials!Apart from owning a mobile store Guddu can be the wholesale, merchandise, manufacturer and exporter of sarees and salwar kameez.By being the supplier of this promotional merchandise, he can produce absolutely and incredibly authentic stuff, in every colour, fabric, design and style available, the largest variety by any stretch of the imagination with Runjhun as his partner of course.Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

LOL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic update Wafah!!

I'm trying to silently chuckle at my desk...😆

the same sentiment here...Wafah, must commend you for sitting through, watching and commenting on this ... must have been more torturous on you than the hassled another woman's husband turned forceful tailor!!!

Better days please come soon!!!!!!!!
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update!  I was smiling all the time while reading this.  Haay, why doest it have to happen this way?  Why did the CVs allowed to take this route? 
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Wafah for sitting through this horrid episode...and detailing it out to us...hats off to you 👍🏼
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iMuchisimas gracias Wafah para la actualizacion del hilarante e interesante! I'm disgusted with the fact though that the CV'S have decided to plagiarise the idea of another soap and go on with the wedding! Sick and tired of wedding exchanges! However they ought to be complimented for their high level of exclusivity by recruiting Guddu as one of their most spectacular 'lehenga' tailors ever for psycho Neelu.This man possesses a variety of talents which must be explored and operated on, enhancing them persistently!He should have given Neelu the uppercut without restraint!

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah.  Couldn't help myself - just laughed out loud.  My poor Guddu!