Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: prc_fan1
I know.. i was like what the... No wonder, Murari managed to kidnap her. I guess, the next one to be kidnapped should be J :)
That would be awesome!
i initially thrt it was moniya dreaming tht akash came to visit. becos it seemed as tho it was a dream.
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15
i initially thrt it was moniya dreaming tht akash came to visit. becos it seemed as tho it was a dream.
i suppose mayb they wil make it out as tho J and Vijay managed 2 gt him in, becos didnt they shw J n V lukin at Akash-Moniya n smiling evily??😕
Originally posted by: poulomi12
I think Akash got Ninja training before he went to see Manyata!
That can only explain everything...😆He dodges the guards' keen eyes...he takes the heavy ladder to Manyata's window...Only Ninjas can do all these stealthily...What a BIG BLOOPER!!