Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -rianne

Jyoti dear, plzz tell me that we will get our manveer..coz i'm loosing hope now... 

what is it about this romeo and juliet or even veer zaara on M and A??? 😕 and so many love songs are used only on them..why???

Romeo-Juliet spoiler is confusing me too and I m loosing hopes as well 😕...all of a sudden I m getting a scare that CVs might hv made up their mind ofr Akash-Moniya love track ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blokes

jyoti- you have clearly outlined the ingredients of the main "plot"- it is about  "power" NOT love. The contrast drawn between "Moniya" and "manyata" is just that- it is a power struggle between a simple, no pretense life and a complex, put on appearances life. A chawl girl who is happy going barefoot and washing her own clothes in the sun is suddenly followed around by maids-in-waiting and is yet to learn the way of commands. This comes with power and how to wield it. 

In ancient times, the rajas were the representatives of the people and they were very clear that their dharma of being a kshatriya was to ensure the security and well being of their praja- subjects. To that end, all their economic policies, military prowess and judicial decisions were defined by the well being of their people. Today, we have not seen or been exposed to that kind of political power that we are in this conundrum. It is evident in the corrupt world we have created around us where ethics and values are sacrificed for short cuts to gain money and thence power.

Truth can be very bitter, but the ability to see that truth and live by it demands great courage. Manyata is going through that struggle. In her case, she has to decide how to be powerful and how to wield that power.

Yes u hv said it perfectly👍🏼 .,..but here the point is will Manyata ever realise this fact ?? the way CVs r taking the track ,its only going backwards to her chawl life rather than progressing ahead ...just when last week we all thought that Moniya might finally start bonding with DS-Komal and mayb Unnati will start with her mission of transforming Moniya ,the start of this week was a real disappointment with back to Akash-Moniya love saga ...so somewhere this unwanted love saga is actually breaking the flow of the real track which is about Moniya's struggle
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I think the original plot is the journey of Moniya to Manyata and Aakash as her eternal love. Then came the viewes the ultimate Villians of this show that screwed everything up for the creatives. I think its their fault too. They should have kept Uday locked up in some corner of their brains if they wanted the story to progress thier way.

If they had planned to go with Akash-Moniya in the initial part of the show ,then they should not hv given us Uday-Manyata scenes so early ..they should hv preserved those scenes for the later part ...

As far as today's episode is concerned I have to go watch it again because I got so bored watching Aakash and Manyata together I skipped that part.😳I waited the whole weekend and just got so disappointed that I did not have the patience to watch the whole thing. Manyata is well behaved with these people because i think they do not expect anything from her. Since she has lots of expectations to live upto in the palace she behaves like a brat. I think Giriraj is right. The chawl people love her. And at the palace they treat her like a problem. I think it will be easier to melt her with love. Unnati has already proved it as she does not expect anything from Manyata. I think they have to stop treating her like a brat for her to stop behaving like one. Other thing is Manyata does not consider them a family. I think she just believes this is phase that is gonna pass and she will be back at chawl soon. If she misbehaves they will send her back.

My problem is the kind of language she uses with her own family members and then acts in such polished way with her chawl buddies 😕..she might behave like a brat with rajmahal people but language is something which comes out naturally depending on your upbringing and it will never change...so thats why its a bit difficult to digest that she uses all crass language in front of rajmahal people and then in chawl the same girl uses polished language with no gaalis in it

The story definitely is revolving in circles. I think it is huge decision for both creatives and producers to end an character and Aakash is a good reality check for Uday. We need him for a while for Uday to up his game. The creatives need to show some kind of progress in the show not necessarily a manveer track though that would be great. I think its high time Manyata had some transformations in her looks and behavior. They need to end this confusion.

CVs can give some dimention to Akash's character rather than just reducing him into this devdas mode ...they need to quickly decide how to mould Akash's character in the present track...

Blues😕

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

You know if the CVs still wanna go with Manyata-Akash track and not ManVeer, then it's their loss! I know it will be really unfair and sad that the making of a great pairing of Ashish Kapoor and Priyal Gor would be stopped, such great chemistry between two actors would be wasted, our hopes would be broken, that would be our loss as well! But it is ultimately the PH that will suffer!!!

I will say in that case the CVs are really blind as they cant see this unanimous support for ManVeer jodi then

ManVeer should be one of the few or may be the only couple in the Indian TV history who have created such a huge fan base in no time (in about a month) despite no confirmation or better I say despite the confusion whether they are even gonna paired opposite each other in the show or not!!! If I go on YT and type Manyata and Uday, there already are 10s of vms made on them...people there can't get enough of saying how amazing ManVeer are!! same goes on this forum...people using their siggies, avis and rooting for ManVeer proves what a great potential this couple and pairing has!!  It would be real real sad if CVs do not realize and give importance to the USP of their show and disrespect the audience's choice!! It would be our loss as well but it's be the biggest loss for them. Hence, let's hope the Cvs, the concerned people and the channel aren't too silly to make such a big loss for themselves!!

And this kind of fan base is created even before the ManVeer track actually started ..this proves thier popularity 😳...so CVs better realise in time what is the USP of this show before its too late

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It seems writer's are themselves confused about the lead character. At one moment Monia says something other moment something else. She will be at her violent best with her own family members inspite of being away she was taken away from them 16 years ago and they have been waiting for her return, she has no respect towards their feeling but you will see her behaving maturely in front of Akash, his parents, her friends so on. When Akash's mother insulted her and her Baba she didn't even replied back to her the way she talks with her own family members when they ask her not to do this not to do that.

The initial story would have been of Akash-Monia there was not eben a single article which had mentioned Ashish or Uday's name but the way their love story has been potrayed is the reason it could not connect with audience. Uday on other hand the character might have grey shades but there has been a strong reasoning given behind what he thinks. I will have to give credit to Ashish for portraying the character so well.

We just had two scenes of Uday-Manyata on first two weeks of the show. Just their first two minute scenes got audience glued by their chemistry. You could notice the sparks when these two came together in one frame. Within two weeks you could see the huge strong base these two created as jodi even before an official announcement was made that their are going to be paired up.

Does every story has to be about a rich girl and poor guy or vice versa. Can't there be a Prince-Princess story? Why can't we see Monia transforming into Princess Manyata learning manners, duties of Princess? Is it that difficult?
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shruti:Perfect👍🏼 ...its simply the case of CVs themselves being confused whether to concentrate on prince-princess storyline or the whole idea of princess-normal man love story wala track and so they r ruining Moniya's character in the process by making her look as if she is suffering from split personality ...CVs need to b sure in thier mind what track they want to follow rather than jumping from side to another in every alternate episode
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
true..y d hell d cvs just tell us dat guys stop watching d showw coz u aint getting ur manVeer😡 n v vl stop tuning in evreyday wid a hope of a full on manveer epi😔..deres not been a single epi dat is ONLY on manveer😭
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think cv's are confused now 😆 ...they r not getting for wat to show ...they are confused between maanveer and moniya and akash...
n are also making us confuse whether to watch the show or not...😆
priyanka2765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Priyanka its a request ..plss no sarcastic remarks against the actor here ...we r only talking about the character of Akash and not the actor ...Abhishek is a grt actor and he did a grt job in Agle janam serial👏 ..so lets not start discriminating an actor's talent based on whether he is acting in a village drama or a drama based on princess diaries ...

Its better if we only stick to the characters here 😳

jyoti m really sorry ...i shouldn't have make comments on Mr Abhishek Rawat...i jus got upset so wrote it in anger...abhishek is a fantastic actor as we hav all seen him in agle janam serial...i really apologize for my mistake😊
Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago
True. Why isn't the story progressing? Episodes seem to be just going through the motions, it's very much routine work. But it's hard to comprehend why. Seems like the Cvs are confused about which route to take. ManVeer track, although should not be rushed, needs some wheels. It is far too slow for the audience's liking. Same goes for Moniya's transformation into Manyata. It needs to be gradual but there should have been some improvement by now.

I don't know what is wrong with the writers. They seem fixated with Akash and Moniya's CHAWLpan. Can't they see beyond that? It is very obvious that audience wants to see a ManVeer track, so they should focus on that. Obviously it cannot be rushed but it needs to take off at some point. But before that we need to be introduced to Rajkumari Manyata.

CVs need to work on the story in general because they seem to be stuck in a rut. I don't see any progression which is never good for a new show. They need to work on the strengths of the show and I don't need to spell it out...because we all know what it is!