Posted: 12 years ago
So r u updating now...n r u not sleepy..it must be 1 if im right
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Anytime.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Haha professional! even I'm like that at such places :p

You know ...i don't call him by his name nor as sir...my dad always scolds me for that
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

So r u updating now...n r u not sleepy..it must be 1 if im right

yes five minutes. It's after 2. ðŸ˜†
-Araina- thumbnail

You know ...i don't call him by his name nor as sir...my dad always scolds me for that

Hehe, it must be hard? Then what do you call him if not any??
JeevanaP thumbnail

yes five minutes. It's after 2. ðŸ˜†

oh its 1 here ..its time for lunch..
-Araina- thumbnail

oh its 1 here ..its time for lunch..

Hmm! Have lunch and it'll be up by then for sure. ðŸ˜ƒ
JeevanaP thumbnail

Hehe, it must be hard? Then what do you call him if not any??

Well i make sure ...i don't have to call him...
JeevanaP thumbnail

Hmm! Have lunch and it'll be up by then for sure. ðŸ˜ƒ

ok dear...will have lunch n come..may be by that time u will go offline...Thanks again...
-Araina- thumbnail
Aw that's the best option!

And I might be online. Not sure.. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Friends, pls add this id for pms : -mistcreationz-

Chapter 20

Geet had a mini heart attack. "No no no. Aap bhi na. You shouldn't take a joke seriously. Tell, I'm ready to listen."

Dadi put on her best convincing face and said, "You'll have to help me convince my grandson."

Geet was confused and asked, "Your grandson? Convince him for what? I don't even know him'" Dadi giggled and said, "You don't know him but I think you'll be the perfect. You see, I want him to move into our house instead of living in the apartment. I mean, just think, such a high profile family's heir living in an apartment! How bad does that look? We have an impression to maintain too. Don't you agree?"

Geet put her index finger in her mouth thinking as she got up and took a couple steps thinking. After a second or two, she replied, "You are right. What type of grandson is he! So careless." She bent down in front of dadi and holding her shoulders, she continued, "Don't you worry dadi. I'll bring your grandson on right tracks. Just tell me when I can meet him."

Dadi smirked and said, "No no bte. First, you have to redesign the house that I'm buying for him. Please don't say no!" Geet smiled looking at dadi's face and said, "Of course. I'll do as you please. Consider your wish fulfilled."

Dadi replied with a smirk in her head, "Geet, thank you so much. You don't realize how happy you have made me!" Geet giggled and hugged dadi innocently. She had no idea that this was the plan of the group in which dadi was involved as well. Sure, she had her own good intentions to help the group out.

After parting, dadi left saying, "I should leave before he explodes out of anger. I'll call you later on. Take care." She gave a quick peck on her forehead and left Geet to smile to herself. Today truly had been the best day for her! She quickly fished here and there to find her cell. As soon as she found her, she dialed Pari's number and before any greeting or anything, she jumped to the point, "Just come home wherever you are. I'm reaching too."

Pari stared at her cell standing in the middle of the store wondering about Geet's behavior. She said to the cashier, "Please send all these to Khurana constructions and payment will be done there. Sorry, I have to rush." She got in her car and rushed home hoping nothing terrible had happened. Geet reached home with excitement and tried to wait patiently for Pari in her room.

Excitement got the best of her and she turned her laptop on. Suddenly, she also remembered that she had told Maan she'll come online. As soon as she looked at the online list, she found him online. She slapped herself mentally praying that he hadn't been waiting long.

She hurriedly clicked on his name and sent a message, "Hey! Sorry I'm late. Hope you didn't wait long." Maan instantly jumped seeing the message. He replied back within seconds, "Hey, it's fine. And I just came few minutes ago too. Got hold up in some work." Geet sighed with relief as she read that. But the truth was that he in fact was waiting for the past hour and half. But he didn't let her know knowing that if she found out then she'll feel guilty.

Maan then replied, "Where were you?" Geet replied, "Long story but just got home. I'm like so so so happy ryt now."

He asked curiously, "Why so?" Geet replied, "Long story short, I just found out that my mom's happy and I'll get to see her! Can you believe that? I mean whole my life I lived knowing that she's dead but today I find out she's alive. This has to be the happiest day of my life! I can't express it."

Maan smiled reading it. At least someone was happy and eager to meet her mother. He replied with enthusiastic words and she ended up telling him the whole story as Pari still hadn't gotten home. After it was done, Maan told her how his parents never cared and still don't. It's only his dadi he is the closest with and how she is lucky to have a mother with her. Both felt they could connect emotionally with the other and they couldn't help but feel the way they were.

They teased each other too finally getting off the emotional topics and enjoyed the night. After about an hour later, a light tap on Geet's door made her look away from the screen. She saw Pari standing there sighing seeing Geet in one piece. Geet quickly wrote 'BRB' to Maan and ran up to Pari and covered her in a bone-cracking hug and turned her in  circle as well.

Pari: "Whoa! Calm down!!"

Geet danced, "I can't. Even you won't be able to if you hear it."

Pari: "Oh yea? Try me then?" Geet made her sit on the bed and declared, "Mom's alive!" Pari sat still thinking she was having hallucinations in hearing. She said, "What? What did you say?"

Geet grinned. "You heard me! I'll meet her soon. Oh Pari, I'm so happy. The best day of my life! I owe it all to you!"

Pari grinned slowly too as she realized she wasn't just hearing this. Both hugged and shared the happiness. Maan buzzed and Geet slapped herself again. She rushed to the laptop and said, "Yea tell."

Maan replied, "Actually, my dadi's home. So I just came to say bye. Good night."

Geet replied, "Good night MK. Promise to talk to you longer tomorrow."

Maan smiled at her innocence and both signed out.

The next day, Maan reached office on regular time and calmed down after meeting dadi. They had an awesome dinner and he was in full mood to work today. He called Vicky in and asked, "Do we have any meetings today?"

Vicky replied, "Only one. It's with Geet." Maan head jerked up hearing the name. "Geet?" Vicky continued, "Geet as in the owner of Handa Empire. The one who called you names and all'"

Maan gave a blank look as he remembered the incident. "Oh! When is it?" Vicky replied, "It's at night. So if you have anything to do, then feel free."

Maan smiled. "Alright. Take care of things after lunch. Might spend some time with dadi." Vicky nodded and left to complete the file and Maan sat in his cabin tapping his finger against the table. I have to make sure she accepts my sorry this time! Maan, think something. You have till night'"

Pari asked Geet, "Geet, what are your plans today?" Geet looked up from the file and asked back, "Why?"

Pari hated it when Geet did that. She sat next to her on the couch pushing Geet's legs aside. Due to which, Geet had to sit up and close the file. She continued, "Because I was thinking of going out for lunch today."

Geet said with a straight face, "Forget it. You embarrass me whenever we go out." Pari's mouth dropped. Geet knew this would be the reaction and thus quickly put the file aside and ran out the door. As Pari realized she was teasing her, she picked up the pillow and threw at running Geet. "Geet ki bachi! I won't leave you!"

Geet peeped in from outside and replied, "Catch me if you can." She ran out again. Pari just laughed being happy to see Geet happy. Geet was changing a lot.

The day passed by and around evening, dadi called Geet. Both greeted each other and after talking for a while, Dadi informed, "Geet, are you coming online tonight?"

Geet was silent for few seconds and then replied, "No'I have decided to meet her directly'"

Dadi smiled and answered, "Good decision. I'll let her know." Geet said, "No wait. Bring her to the birthday party. It'll be the biggest and the best day of my life. Please?"

Dadi smiled sweetly. "Of course hun. I'll call you later. Bye."

Geet hugged the phone close to her heart waiting eagerly for the week to pass by. But for now, she needed to attend a meeting. She got up with a sigh and took out the clothes to change into. After changing, she was deciding on how to comb her hair. Pari came in and said, "Leave it open. It looks good that way."

She smiled at her suggestion and let her hair fall down. Grabbing her keys, she asked, "Aren't you coming to the meeting?"

"Nope. Maan said it's one on one meeting. So no one will be present." Geet wondered for a second about this decision of Maan. "Oh well. Don't wait for me then. Good night."

She walked out the door only to find her bodyguards waiting for her by the car. She cursed under her breath, "Iss Yash ki toh mai achi tarike se khabar lungi!" she sat in the back seat of a car as she could do nothing to drive them away for her.

Maan was talking to himself while pacing back and forth in his cabin. "God, why am I nervous?! Maan Singh Khurana! And nervous to talk to a girl! Oh god, please help me. How do I say sorry? I've never said sorry before. And she's so stubborn! No, she's not stubborn. She so beautiful like an angel from heaven'" he started rambling getting side tracked. When he realized what he was doing, she smacked himself for thinking like that. "Dude, what are you doing? You have to say sorry. You can't get her mad again! And she hates you. Why are you thinking about her like that?!"

He was about to reply back to that question himself but just then his cell ring. He picked it up. "Yes Vicky?"

"Maan, Pari called me to tell that Geet has left house. You're ready na?"

"I don't know man. I'm nervous for the first time. Can you believe it! Help me!" Vicky laughed at Maan's plight. "You shouldn't have given her the chance to hate you in the first place! Besides, why do you care?"

Maan retorted, "I don't okay. Bye!" he cut the call in anger. But Vicky's words wouldn't leave his mind. He wondered, "Why do I care?!" but he had no answer to that. The only thing he knew was that he had to tell her sorry. And no matter what he has to do, he will get her to forgive him today.

The car came to a stop in front of the building. She got out and taking the lift, came up. She was surprised to find it pitch dark and not even able to see a thing. "Hello? Anyone here?" she said loudly. When she got no reply, she started talking to herself. "Kamal hai. Khud meeting rakhi aur khud hi nai hai! Just great! You are showing some impression Mr. Khurana!" she was walking with the help of her mobile light. But that wasn't of much use as it was still dim and that's when she crashed into a hard thing.

At first, she thought it to be a wall or some pillar. When she felt around it, she assumed it to be a person as she felt the muscles. She stumbled a step back and asked with a shaky voice, "Who-who is it?" she got no response. "Arey, koi to jawab do!" then a little loudly, "Look, I know you are here.  Don't try to fool me."

A voice came after five minutes. "No one can fool you. Now take my hand and I'll take you to the room."

"Stupid! If I could see in the dark, I would have already strangled you by now! How am I supposed to know where you are!" and just he got hold of her hand.

"It's not that hard if you try!"

"Easy for you to say! You know this office. I don't." she said. He shut up knowing that she had a point there. Thus he just led her to his office while she followed.

Precap: Forgiven or not? ðŸ˜²

Previous: Chapter 19

Next: Chapter 20

PS1: This isn't the whole chapter. Actually, it's late and I'll modify this post tomorrow some time with the whole update. Thus, pmz aren't being sent right now. 

PS2: Just posted the next part. Typing the last section of the part and will post it soon! 

PS3: Chapter completed! Hope you all liked it. Also read the note on page 123. Re-read it if you already did. I have added few sentences more. Thanks. 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago