SERIOUSLY? Anyone still on the Khushi Bandwagon?

napstermonster thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Guys; normally I write huge posts. i am aware of this flaw.Apparently, it takes one of the worst scripted character assassination filled episodes to cause me to write less-and today is that day. Today, I have TWO things to say, and I will basically go back to banging my head against the wall.

1. She brought LASSI AND JALEBIS to the party. In boxes. And metal gamlas. Set it up in the middle of the bar, and forced waiters to serve it. The audacity, the crassness, the sheer crude nerve left me, for once, speechless. I kept thinking no, no lower, we are hitting the floor, don't stoop lower woman, and then:

2. She danced like a TART guys, like a total tart-gyrating and grabbing and bum shaking all over someone else's party- random men surrounding her, some guy she's met yesterday hauling her around like a sack of grain. That subdued Thai dancer must have flapped her arms back to Bangkok by now. I went back and saw Lavaniya's "Character Dheela" performance, which was super classy and stylish in contrast to the second rate crap they just shot and shoved down our gagging throats. I thought-this is it. We'll be starting the hate track right about now. Only story mein twist-now I think I hate her...ASR ko maaro goli..

My husband watched the train wreck on Khushi that happened today. He was sitting slack jawed right next to me and had ONE thing to say, after we realized ASR wanted to DRIVE Khushi home with his car and not RUN HER OVER with his car: "Bet that guy you all are crazy over, that ASR dude is regretting letting that classy Lavaniya chick go now, huh?

I'm thinking, Amen.
Edited by napstermonster - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

52

Views

5.7k

Users

41

Likes

346

Frequent Posters

MB7Q2X2DPCFOCB6Q thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
count me in... i was so pissed off at khushi ki mat poocho!!!!she was going on blabbering with tears evoking no sympathies in me...SHE DID IT FOR HER JIJI!!!!oh god...payal cant even stand a boring party????wat a superb reason khushi!!!! n wat an insult to arnav to mock him with his disase...she has forgotten her values!!!!
well today i understood one thing...arnav is no one special to khushi..hes just like everyone around her..she loves her nanne as much as she loves arnav(whom she met a day back)
BUT FOR ARNAV SHE HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE...A PLACE HE GIVES NOBODY ELSE IN HIS LIFE(EXCEPT HIS DI)!!!!!
abzy. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
I don't think we can downgrade khushi based on just what she did at this party. I have lost respect for her for dancing like a tart going against her beliefs and sabotaging ASR's party but at the end of the day she did it for her sisters happiness, which still isn't a valid excuse. I think you're being a bit harsh on her though. After the conversation she had with ASR I did have a bit more sympathy for her. The only harm she did was to ASR the main story line of this show is love and hate story. CV's are trying to show that these misunderstandings will make them closer. I agree with you 100% on the dance bit though.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
I do not understand what just happened in todays episode.

Why was Khushi feeling so awkward and miffed when the random guy approached her when just a few moments ago you were ok dancing in front of?!

And if this change in party really was for Payal, why did she not offer the first sip of lassi and first bite of jalebi TO Payal? Did Payal even know that Khushi has done all this for her or had she already gone home with Akash?... 😕

But what really takes the biscuit is the fact that Khushi was HIDING from Arnav so she knew she was wrong. Her speech to Arnav really did not match the situation. I was hoping for a more mature and apt response but I hear her accusing him of not knowing how to be nice to anyone...Umm where are you again Khushi? Oh yeah at a party Arnav has thrown for Akash and Payal...His future sister in law...Is that not being nice?

And why was Arnav wanting to take Khushi home all of a sudden? If you're pissed at her, stay annoyed! He came across as the bad guy while Khushi played the victim.

So. Annoyed. Right. Now
Edited by angel_eyez123 - 14 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Guys this is not reality it's a drama for a reason. Just enjoy what they show us and ofc she and only she can do what she did because you see according to our dear Arnav she's totally Pagal so ofc she's gonna do something totally different to what normal people do
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Though ASR was potrayed like a loser today but he won our hearts..Totally stole show..Oustanding performance by Brilliant Barun ⭐️
MQZB3FV7G3PVYZTQ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Khushi's character really went down the drain today!
naz17555 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

I honestly hated how khushi behaved today! I couldnt feel any sympathy towards it, her reason seemed soo lame aswell!

Her plan was just plain rude! If she soo wanted desi I dont get why she couldnt just organise one herself! And normally you like the girls plan working but this time it should have backfired! This was arnavs party! How mean!
As for the argument they had well arnav should have won that one aswell! Her argument wasnt very convincing! This time I was really on arnav's side! CV's need to sort out her character because these days its just going down the drains! and I dont want arhi together like this! they dont make any sense! This time the cv's should have shown how khushi's actions were wrong! Not what arnav said!
SillyPepper thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Wow! Since she s naive anything dat she does s justified!

For humaari jeeji ki Khushi...did I miss the scene in which Payal nagged Khushi for lassi n jalebi?!

And oh, did I ever *blush blushed * when my duppatta flew away...no

Was I uncomfortable when my midriff was exposed...nope

Was I scandalized with la's character dheela performance...Nah!

Party was boring...and I have all the rights 2 tamper and then gloat about it!
At the end of the day, watever may b the nonsense, the female lead has 2 b the demi goddess...
And justifying her gate crashing and sabotaging and finally playing victim...Wow! it can't get worse than this...

Jeeji ki chehre ki muskaan ke liye kuch bhi karenge...No better eg for To rob Peter 2 pay Paul!
Chinu5 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
are you sure you it was IPK u were watching ?????? If you have ...then you would never fail to understand what La was ASR...

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".