Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

she will let us know before postingg dont worryyy ... anddd lets make a thread tomorrow and start posting riddle .. u make another thread and start a carol and at end we will ask our jotty the notty to mix and match tht thread with our christmas thread ...

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

hmm, nice ideas :)

see this
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571137
We have already had the Santa of IF contest on IF(the ditto what of what u suggested jot😉), so instead of repeating, we can try the Carol-it-up idea-- will be something new🤔

and i was thinking about some activity-- and came up with this!
We can have a clue game-
Person 1 will post a clue related to Christmas (the answer of the clue should be one word)
Person 2 will have to guess the clue, and then only can post the second clue!

Then person 3 will first guess the clue, after which the member can post a clue-- the game continues!
All clues should be related with Christmas :)

@jot, lol- was gonna make a siggy today! shud i make a merry christmas siggy then? what siggies will the person u have requested make? like what kind of siggies? or logos 🤔

edited! rofl!
was making something for the other forum, when i came across this link!
i just loved the stuff out here😃
https://caccioppoli.com/Gifs%20Santa%20Claus.htm

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

thanx for that link, i will chek it out!

isnt it supposed to be a GA if we win the contest? or else it will be stickied on twilight forum! here we will only have to answer🤔
But i suck at clues, and Christmas mein toh i suck even more😳

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

@AISH AND STUTI: Don't worry about sigs, i've got that covered. If you wanna make one or 2 yourself you're welcome to do so. 😃

ACTIVITY IDEAS.

1. Your Santa Claus.
-People can choose 2 of their friends and make them their "Santa Clauses" and then those people do the same once they've been PMed by their friend.

2. Carol-It-Up!
-An antakshari game with Christmas carols.

3. My Christmas
-We'll post a sentence and each person posts one word. By the end of the game, we'll have a story.

..That's what i have so far guys. 😆

again i am so honored to throw a s...ball at u.. 😎 🤣

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

yea i guess .. well we can use a new year theme too its too allowed with christmas

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As for the sigs and stuff-I'll ask for 2 sigs that say "happy holidays" and if she knows how to make text I'll ask for a banner thing that says "new year with carols" which will be the antakshari game. And to end the post, I'll either ask for a text or a sig that says "happy new year/ merry Christmas. The twilight forum"

Aish if you wanna use these in the thread somewhere too, go ahead. =]

aww my mind is not working good right now .. i have an institution to attend .. i l ask my frnds whoo celebrate christmas in better ways and see what alll thingsss we can get cozz i seriously need to do some research in a proper way for christmas all i know iss santa claus , socks and tress ...lolz

dont worry its christmas but ofcoursee in the main post i was checking tht they have added new year too so we can always improvise

thanx for that link, i will chek it out!

isnt it supposed to be a GA if we win the contest? or else it will be stickied on twilight forum! here we will only have to answer🤔
But i suck at clues, and Christmas mein toh i suck even more😳

sorry guys for this