Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Love you Maandy.. You said it all.. I wanted to ask the same thing to CVs.. ðŸ˜Š

I made a post regarding Sameera on GF and all the responses I got were negative as to why they need Sameera now??

I know CVs can't get some of the actors/actresses back to GHSP, but at least they could have done some justice by showing a few episodes with them to avoid the loopholes..

After the initial HP scene, I never heard of Vicky.

Then it was Sameera and she also seemed to be forgotten after Maaneet fell in love. I still believe that they could have shown Sameera during the memory loss track instead of the last Vikram track.. 

How come Nandini don't know about Dev's marriage with Geet if she is Geet's massi's daughter? See betrayer remains the same..

And what about Massi and Teji? Have they forgotten Nandini and Lucky?? 

Where is dadima? how can she disappear all on a sudden? Same with Annie-Arjun..

I loved Geet's character during the initial days. But after maaneet's marriage, I got to see a different Geet. CVs really ruined her character. I really wanted to see an independent Geet. Instead she was portrayed as a typical housewife. 

First mistake CVs made was Geet's abortion. The baby whom she fought against her family and for whom she was almost killed, it was really a wrong move. It can't be justified telling that it is not Maan's child. Maan accepted Geet along with the child, not just her. So it was not at all required.

And forgiving Dev was the worst. I never expected it from GHSP. I even thought of stop watching.. 

After that I never saw consistency in both their characters and in GHSP.. 

I was really disappointed when I heard GHSP is ending.. But if they were going on with something like the Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto tracks then it is better to end than to spoil our favorite show.

I really miss maaneet.. ðŸ˜­
Edited by --Dia-- - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Dia--

Love you Maandy.. You said it all.. I wanted to ask the same thing to CVs.. ðŸ˜Š

I made a post regarding Sameera on GF and all the responses I got were negative as to why they need Sameera now??

I know CVs can't get some of the actors/actresses back to GHSP, but at least they could have done some justice by showing a few episodes with them to avoid the loopholes..

After the initial HP scene, I never heard of Vicky.

Then it was Sameera and she also seemed to be forgotten after Maaneet fell in love. I still believe that they could have shown Sameera during the memory loss track instead of the last Vikram track.. 

How come Nandini don't know about Dev's marriage with Geet if she is Geet's massi's daughter? See betrayer remains the same..

And what about Massi and Teji? Have they forgotten Nandini and Lucky?? 

Where is dadima? how can she disappear all on a sudden? Same with Annie-Arjun..

I loved Geet's character during the initial days. But after maaneet's marriage, I got to see a different Geet. CVs really ruined her character. I really wanted to see an independent Geet. Instead she was portrayed as a typical housewife. 

First mistake CVs made was Geet's abortion. The baby whom she fought against her family and for whom she was almost killed, it was really a wrong move. It can't be justified telling that it is not Maan's child. Maan accepted Geet along with the child, not just her. So it was not at all required.

And forgiving Dev was the worst. I never expected it from GHSP. I even thought of stop watching.. 

After that I never saw consistency in both their characters and in GHSP.. 

I was really disappointed when I heard GHSP is ending.. But if they were going on with something like the Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto tracks then it is better to end than to spoil our favorite show.

I really miss maaneet.. ðŸ˜­

Mail it ! I say, Mail it ! 😆 CVs are literally dumb ! 😆 There are million chances to get a good story other than circus and lovey-dovey romance and eye-staring ! But hell...I think they really wanted to close it ! Accept it ! 😉

i agree with you dear!!!

and honestly i would have loved if they gave some dramatic ending in which maan got his memory back somehow instead of showing a week of strange honeymoon!!!!  honestly that was the strangest honeymoon ive ever seen on tv!!! i mean what was the point of hiding from everybody that they were on honeymoon???  and why devini were hiding when it was their first honeymoon???

seriously i would have loved if they dragged vikram's track a little more (WITH MAAN WINNING OF COURSE, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!) and then somehow after maan won from vikram, he gets his memory back and then maybe in last episode they bcome proud parents!!!

honestly, his memory back was on top of my list!!!!

i do miss dadi, and i wished she had come for just one day maybe for shooting!!!

i wasnt hoping much about vicky or sameera's track bcoz if the channel has decided to end the show, then they didnt had time to show a brand new track!!!

and it would have been nice to see adi-pinky's love story too!!!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Of course, its right ! When both of them are highly educated, first and foremost problem is EGO ! And, I know I have seen this EGO fights too and divorce, too ! And, I have seen the other part two, my best friend got engaged with the guy who was not ca, but she tried to manage but then, after three months, it was over, they called it off. Again, ego problems ! Basically, it all depends on how you want it ! But, on the outer surface, I think this can be the problem and thats why I said it ! 😊 And, finally, someone here understands that love is not life, its a part of life, it should not be ultimate goal but its show, which is 360 degree opp to reality. 😆 In real life, I hardly see head over heels kinda love/fairytale romance anymore, not at least where I live ! 😉

Hmm, looks like u r right. But yeah I also believe that love is part of life's equation & without love, things/result won't be right. I agree, fairytale love does not exist here also in my surrounding. 😆