article-krish meera in a bike race

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The audiences of Star Plus'Pratigya have been witnessing Meera's (Neha Kaul) unfruitful attempts to woo Krishna (Arhaan Behl) and Krishna who is a devoted husband has been ignoring her. However, in the upcoming episodes Meera will come up with another plan to get closer to the love of her life.

Currently, the viewers saw Krishna warning Meera to stop following him and not to visit his restaurant. Meera, agreed to this.

And in the coming episodes, a huge bike race will take place in Allahabad. Krishna's friend Chandu(Jaideep Suri) will suggest him to take part in it saying it will be the best promotional tactic for their restaurant. After much persuasion Krishna will agree to participate in the bike race.

And then the story will take an interesting turn. A source tells that, "Meera will defeat Krishna and will win the race."

When contacted Neha Kaul (Meera) she said, "Yes, a similar track has been planned in the show but I don't have a clear idea as to how will it progress. But my character loves Krishna a lot, so when she hears about the bike race she will be interested in participating it."

Wonder what will happen next!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting, but Meera defeats krish...πŸ˜” ... I don like it... TFS...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol hiw silly one can think meera ji k dont like smart girls he thinjs all these things r for boys rofl u cant impress k with these things
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U win some and u lose some dont u!πŸ˜‰ But u can expect Krishna to get angry when he sees her there and won!

Meera is getting out of control as she is following Krish everywhere and even into a bike race too.

Atleast the track is moving forward a bit isnt it!
Veena.S thumbnail
Y noone is commentin anythin except TFS...πŸ˜•
lovekriyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

Lol hiw silly one can think meera ji k dont like smart girls he thinjs all these things r for boys rofl u cant impress k with these things

agreed...krish dont like such girls...but hope krish doesnt keep a bet or something with her😑
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder will Krishna tell Pratz about the bike race n not wwinning it or hide again?????
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovekriyan

agreed...krish dont like such girls...but hope krish doesnt keep a bet or something with her😑

hmmm posible, krish may get angry also...
lovekriyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Y noone is commentin anythin except TFS...πŸ˜•

seems everyone has lost hope on cvs😭
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: telstra

But It's Very Difficult For Me To Trust Our C.Vs...😑