Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swaram

Just started reading ur FF and so sent u a buddy request! Thanks for the PM!have really enjoyed till now! Would love to see Arnav now really getting the true picture and make up to khushi!

Aww thanks so much! Glad you liked it so much. Arnav will definitely have to do some grovelling once Shyam is dealt with :P

Originally posted by: anita_21492

great update

i am so glad arnav figured it out
plase update soon

Thanks so much!

Will do :)

Originally posted by: rbarretto

super awesome update...

Thank you!

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Wah!!!!

That was really superb update!!!!! So now Khushi has agreed to help Arnav hope at least this makes ARnav realise his feelings and he stops plyaing hot and cold to her!!!!

Waiting to see how the plot goes on from here!!!! But I am somewhat scared as Shyam seems very dangerous man here!!!! I don't wnat Shashi or Anajli hurt at any cause!!!!

As for Khushi why worry when she has too machos with her!!!!! I want a new girl for Abhi and no love trianlge please!!!!!
And this new girl should be the one to help our Khushi and ARnav and play cupid for them!!!!

Nayika girl you rock!!!!

Thank you so much! Arnav has recognised his feelings but he thinks Khushi doesn't see him like that at all and he's still very jealous of Abhi which is why he's being so passive aggressive to Khushi.

Don't worry, they'll all be safe! ASR won't let anything happen to them.

I've decided I'm going to introduce myself as a character for Abhi since I love him so much :P Is that okay??

Thank you!

Please send me a Buddy Request if you want future PMs for my work although I only send out PMs once a week (Sunday evenings) with links to all the work I've updated during the week. If you want to know about the updates faster than that then you should check in with my INDEX regularly.

I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. Read all my other work at my INDEX

Chapter 24

'You haven't told anyone, have you Khushiji?'

As he stepped closer to her Khushi stood her ground instead of cowering backwards as she had done in their last encounter.  'I only told everyone that I wanted to marry you, I didn't say why.' She spoke defiantly, having practiced her lies all night. She had in fact had to tell Babuji the truth about Shyam and Anjaliji because he'd been so adamant that Khushi couldn't marry Shyam but that was it. She had even lied to her sister and mother saying she was in love with Shyam.

'Very good,' Shyam caressed her cheek and Khushi controlled her shudder at his touch. 'I'm really sorry about all this Khushiji, you just made me so angry. It won't be like that when we're married, I promise. I 'll treat you like a queen. Just like my Rani Sahiba. We'll have the wedding tomorrow.'

'What? Tomorrow? Isn't that a bit too soon?' Khushi was unable to hide her panic at the thought of actually having to marry Shyam and she began to shrink away from him but he held onto her arms and pulled her closer.

'No, tomorrow is perfect. I don't want there to be any chance of you getting away from me Khushiji, you're mine and I want the whole world to know it as soon as possible.' Shyam pushed Khushi away with a grin as he went inside to tell the family, leaving Khushi on the balcony.

Khushi rushed inside and past everyone into her room feigning embarrassment as she locked the door and picked up her phone bypassing Abhi's number to get to Arnav's.

'Hello? Khushi? Is everything alright?' Arnav had picked up the phone almost as soon as it rang, worried that something had happened to Khushi. He'd been on edge ever since Di had told him Jeejaji was away on business again tonight. If he had even touched Khushi again, Arnav wasn't going to spare that man, former brother-in-law or not.

'He... he... we're... the wedding is tomorrow!'

'What? Tomorrow?' Arnav stood up immediately, itching to rush over to Khushi's house and catch Shyam red handed straight away.

'Yes, he says he doesn't want to wait... you are going to come aren't you? I'm not... I can't marry him Arnavji, I can't.'

'Shhh, shh, Khushi calm down, relax. You're not going to marry him. I promise, I will be there.'

---

'Khushi are you sure you love Shyamji? Are you sure you want to marry him?'

Khushi reassured Payal once again that she knew what she was doing. She hated lying to her sister, but the more people knew about Shyam, the more risk there was of him escaping. She had only told her Babuji and Abhi and when Arnav phoned her this morning he'd said that the only person he told was Akash.

As the time drew nearer she grew more and more nervous. Her hands began to tremble and she clasped them together in the hopes of hiding her nerves from her sister. When Abhi finally arrived she rushed to hug him, finally feeling a sense of security.

---

'Come on Di! Hurry up!' Arnav stood at the door impatiently shooting nervous looks at Akash before he took out his phone to text Abhinav again and breathed a sigh of relief when he got a reply. The wedding hadn't started yet thankfully.

---

Khushi's eyes darted back and forth from the entrance of the temple to her father's worried expression. Even Abhi had disappeared somewhere and Khushi felt on the brink of tears as with every word the Pandit said she was getting closer and closer to marrying Shyam.

She didn't realise when she started to hold her breath but she could feel herself becoming more and more light-headed until finally she saw the top of a head that she recognised all too well ascending the stairs and Khushi allowed herself to breathe.

The next 10 minutes passed almost as fast as the past hour had dragged. Anjaliji had been shocked at first before she collapsed in tears in Arnav's arms as Shyam ripped the fabric that had tied him to Khushi and made a swift exit while everyone was distracted by Anjali.

Arnav controlled the urge to run after Shyam, his concern for his sister more important. 'Khushi, why isn't she waking up?'

'Jiji, find some water!' Khushi sat next to Arnav on the floor with Anjali's head on Arnav's lap and her shoulders on Khushi's.

As soon as Anjali began to wake up Arnav moved her over fully onto Khushi, 'Khushi, look after Di, I'll be right back!'

Arnav ran down the stairs of the temple and allowed himself a small grin as he saw Akash holding onto Shyam with an uncomfortable expression on his face while Abhinav beat Shyam up. Akash had been uncharacteristically furious when Arnav had told him about Shyam and threatened all sorts of bodily harm but obviously he'd been able to overcome his pacifist nature when it actually came down to it.

Arnav ran down behind Abhinav and tapped him on the shoulder before swearing as Abhinav turned suddenly and punched him square on the jaw. 'What the f**k Abhinav?!'

'Shit, sorry. I didn't realise it was you,' Abhinav said although his expression didn't match his words at all.

'Idiot,' Arnav said as he clutched his jaw and ignored Shyam's loudly spoken protests. 'Akash, are the police on their way yet?'

'Yes Bhai I...' Akash struggled with Shyam who was trying to escape before Arnav punched Shyam and silenced him as Abhi also held onto Shyam.

'They're just on their way Bhai.'

'Saale Sahib! Please believe me, it's not my fault. Khushiji trapped me, she's a gold digger, you know she is, she's been after...'

Arnav grabbed Shyam by the collar before he could finish and pulled him away from Abhi and Akash, 'don't you dare say another word!' Arnav punched Shyam again before kneeing him in the groin causing him to double over in pain before he fell down to the ground and Arnav bent over him and punched him again repeatedly. 'You think you can cheat on my sister and get away with it? You think I'll believe you? How dare you even think about Khushi like that? How dare you touch her? How dare you threaten her father?'

Khushi waited until Anjali had come around fully before she also moved Anjali over to Payal as Arnav had done only moments ago and ran down the stairs to see Arnav wildly punching Shyam as Akash and Abhi stood and watched with almost contrasting expressions. Abhi seemed to be enjoying himself while Akash flinched with every punch thrown.

'Arnavji! Arnavji! Stop!' Khushi held onto Arnav's arm and tried to pull him up but he continued to kick Shyam even as he stood up with her. 'Arnavji, please!'

Hearing her say please finally awoke Arnav from the blind rage he'd been in, he looked down to see Khushi tugging on his arm and pulled her against him crushing her in a hug, 'I'm so sorry Khushi! I'm so sorry.'

Khushi stiffened in surprise at first before she hugged Arnav back, relief finally settling in. She was relieved that she wouldn't have to marry Shyam, relieved that her Babuji would be okay and relieved that Arnav had truly believed her when she'd told him about Shyam and his threat.

Arnav continued to stroke Khushi's hair, trying to apologise wordlessly for not believing her as he watched Akash and Abhinav pick up Shyam again and hold him hostage. He let go reluctantly when he saw her family and Anjali coming down the stairs at the same time that the police car drove up slowly through the crowds of people that had gathered to watch the fight.

It was an hour later after the police had taken Shyam away on charges of bigamy when Arnav and Akash helped a still distraught Anjali back into the car that Arnav finally noticed Khushi's clothes. She was dressed in a simple red bridal saree and looked beautiful despite her tear-stained face. Arnav watched in the rear-view mirror as Khushi leaned into Abhinav who had one arm around her shoulder. Arnav sighed heavily and tore his gaze away from the mirror to concentrate on his driving.

Chapter 25

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

you r gonna update right?

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Are You Updating Right Now ?! 😳 

Done!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
res

edit

yay!! me 1st!! whoot~~~ party!!

anyway, YES Shyam got beat to death!! Atta boy!!

Well I hope Abhi decides to take a long trip and allow Arhi to tell each other that they love each other!

Awesome update Shuey!

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 12 years ago
Yes yes yes!! A kick in the groin!!  🥳
I loved this! :D
Arnav needs to confess his feelings soon :D
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
YESSS, Shyam Got Caught 😈 😆 && Arnav FINALLY Believe Khushi <3 😍 Hope Everything Goes Well & Their Love Story Blossom Soon 😳 I'm Worried For Anjali :( Hope She Comes Out Of Her Depression & Do Update Soon 🤗
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it finally shyman gets beat up been waiting for that day 
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update Shuheda!
I'm so glad Shyam got the pasting of the century. Well deserved!!
Can't wait to read where this leaves Arnav and Khushi.
Fab stuff hun.
⭐️