Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So did we really expected  Dr Ashu to be a handsome 42 year old Virgin... Edited by shali - 12 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

So did we really expected  Dr Ashu to be a handsome 42 year old Virgin...

Oh no not really 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†, but I wonder if he was in love before how come he's so shy in front of Nidhi...gosh almost like a schoolboy who has his first crush 😆 ðŸ˜† 
And how come Mallika doesn't know this...she's only interested in her bara saal crap. Boy she's afraid of Nidhi , wonder what she'll do if this woman comes along also...🤣 
Edited by esha - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its utterly confusing.. thrs Mallika.. thrs this Baba.. and thrs this woman..  how many baggages does Ashu have.. no doubt he is crushing down and under..😆.. and he has left his courage to propose far behind...😆..

k.. considering his feelings for Nidhi.. i dont think so this angle wud b romantic..  i mean c'mon if it was something deep like something he feels for Nidhi.. he wud surely recollect those moments however bitter and hurting thy may b while thinking abt Nidhi.. so i think it wud b like Mallika Season 1..😆.. one-sided luv.. or puppy luv.. or attraction in college days nothing deep.. at least I hope so.. otherwise it wud again take Ashus character down and make his feelings for Nidhi superficial..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

its utterly confusing.. thrs Mallika.. thrs this Baba.. and thrs this woman..  how many baggages does Ashu have.. no doubt he is crushing down and under..😆.. and he has left his courage to propose far behind...😆..

k.. considering his feelings for Nidhi.. i dont think so this angle wud b romantic..  i mean c'mon if it was something deep like something he feels for Nidhi.. he wud surely recollect those moments however bitter and hurting thy may b while thinking abt Nidhi.. so i think it wud b like Mallika Season 1..😆.. one-sided luv.. or puppy luv.. or attraction in college days nothing deep.. at least I hope so.. otherwise it wud again take Ashus character down and make his feelings for Nidhi superficial..

He will recollect those memories... ðŸ˜Š wait a while..! (it will come wit the house track.. tht once again the girl/person he loved..turned out to b the one who broke his faith n trust)
diti85 thumbnail
LOL - Shali..I couldn't stop laughing at your above comment. I wouldn't be surprised even if he is a 42-years old virgin. I don't think 15 years back...all relationships were that 'open' as they are intimate today. The way Dr. A behaves, it seems that  he still is... 😳

But anyhow, I don't see how Dr. A having a past makes a difference ...Dr. M already created enough 'jealousy' , and I am not understanding how adding more jealously would help
Edited by diti85 - 12 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And what did Ashu means when he said to Armaan: I guess this is what falling in love is all about...if he was in love before...why this question then he should have known...right ???
the same thought came into my mind alsoESHA.
i don't know where this story is going?
hard to accept...
diti85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

And what did Ashu means when he said to Armaan: I guess this is what falling in love is all about...if he was in love before...why this question then he should have known...right ???
the same thought came into my mind alsoESHA.
i don't know where this story is going?
hard to accept...

I don't remember Ashu saying this to Aarman (or pehaps I missed that part)..But if he did say, then I don't know why Ashutosh would say it, since he already had a past (clearly was in love before but no longer has faith in love).  I just hope the story/plot remains simple without complicating things (I wouldnt mind if they reduce from 200 episodes to 150 to ensure the content remains simple and realistic)
achiever thumbnail
its not logical.. considering Ashu sincere feelings for Nidhi.. the only thing tht bothered him till now was betrayal from Baba with house thing.. he is a brooding man.. he cannot let go his past.. if he has past with this woman, thn he will definitely think abt her somewhere while thinking abt Nidhi and confessing his luv for Nidhi b4 Armaan...

I think this woman is related to this house and hence to him bt not the way we think.. its like Rohan thng.. he is not the third angle in the triangle bt still he is inbetn Ashu-Nidhi.. it wud b this kinda thng..

may b Nidhi's mom or Rohan's elder sister or his Baba's past.. or his original family..

logically, she cant b his 'love" interest.. at least not from his side.. if yest, thn how come Armaan, Mallika or even Hiraman kaka never mentioned her..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

its not logical.. considering Ashu sincere feelings for Nidhi.. the only thing tht bothered him till now was betrayal from Baba with house thing.. he is a brooding man.. he cannot let go his past.. if he has past with this woman, thn he will definitely think abt her somewhere while thinking abt Nidhi and confessing his luv for Nidhi b4 Armaan...

I think this woman is related to this house and hence to him bt not the way we think.. its like Rohan thng.. he is not the third angle in the triangle bt still he is inbetn Ashu-Nidhi.. it wud b this kinda thng..

may b Nidhi's mom or Rohan's elder sister or his Baba's past.. or his original family..

logically, she cant b his 'love" interest.. at least not from his side.. if yest, thn how come Armaan, Mallika or even Hiraman kaka never mentioned her..

Armaan most likely will mention.. or Ashu mite recall. .something of that sorts...

Mallu wasnt wit Ashu .. before 12yrs... 42-12=30 ... so at 30.. u can n many do hv g.fs or crushes..! 

Possibly mite not b that kinda.. love that Ashu has for Nidhi.. but some sort of romance mite b there.! He mite hv been cheated.. n hence.. he thinks it was no love at all.! 
achiever thumbnail

i dont know tanu.. b4 30 yes.. any man like him cant b single.. for sure..  wat abt his family.. his childhood.. cant b the girl somehow b related to it in tht way.. or how abt a "lamhe" kinda story...😆  its perfect.. v've baba, baba's past. and extreme bitterness and hatred for this girl... it in way explains..

watever it may b for me Ashu's romantic past wudnt b convincing at all.. in fact it will blemish Ashu's otherwise gentlemanly character.. and i really dont want CVs trying yet another salvage!..

the story can b passionate and intense without these unnecessary character butchering tracks..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago