thanx
will b waiting

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 15

WHY DO I LOVE YOU????

Maan – kyunki yeh meri patni hai…..

He loves sameera … so why is he acting weried…… geetthought….

All were  sitting in the dinning area  and were actually  enduring annie's non-sense geet was marking the behavior of maan and his family…. Although she found it weried but maan;s behavior  was the most weried….

If he thinks that I don't know anything then he is wrong…. I am no more a 17 year old girl adopted by some family and then being forced to marry….. I have grown up and I have faced many  stors of life and I have stood up where iam now…. I am not a fool to believ such a trick….. I am geet disouza and I will find out the truth…..

But she was taken out of her  trance when her phone rang….. she saw the number and a frown formed on her face….

Tara – kiska phone hai????

Geet – ghar se….. excuse me…..

Hmm…..

(a long scielence followed and her face turned red with anger….)

what the bloody hell were you doing then???  Sleeping with your girl friends??????

I hate carelessness …. And now find him….. find him within 30 minutes….

You have 28 minutes … find him and I want to positive answer……

i want him back ... alive or dead... i dont care...

As she disconnected the call all were stunned to hear what she had just spoke….. but her face reflected anger…. Such anger  that even maan was stunned to see… and the effect was clearly seen by her deadly grip  on the chair which was behind her where she was standing….. her grip was so deadly that her palms had turned red….. and she was standing there looking outside the window when  a girl rushed inside the mansion shouting….

Maan…. Maan… maan…..

And all stunned to see her….. and she threw herself at maan and hugged him tightly who was at that time standing near geet….. … and all had a mixed expression on their face…. Some were happy while some were shocked……  then she turned to look at geet who was standing there facing her back to them….

Girl – excuse me….

And then geet turned  totally composed and with a smiling face….

Geet – hi….

Girl – you are????

Geet -  geet… geet disouza … and she extended her hands for a shake….

Girl – hie… sameera….  She said shaking geet's hand…..

Geet –  maan… you have really good choice….. she said looking sameera from up to down…. You are beautifull you know that sameera……

Sameera – thanks…..  but who are you????

Geet – you know….. when you didn't turn up … I had to sit in YOUR  place…… she said smiling…..

Sameera – so you are the bamboo who sat in my place…. Popularly known as the  replaced bride….. she said in an offencive manner…..

To which geet just laughed….. yah…. Yah… I am the one…. Anyways  you should go and talk… all were waiting for you… DESPERATELY…… looking at maan….

Adi (to maan)- abe yaar yeh kya ho raha hai???? sab ulta kyun ja raha hai???? yeh geet kya kar rahi hai????

Maan – mujhe kya pata hai????? she is hell unpredictable…..

Sameera – so you don't mind sharing maan????

Geet – come on sameera…. I would have agar whoh mera hota…. he is all yours….

Sameera – I know maan was mine….. and also is mine…..

Geet – I am glad that at least you know that….. she said that and it was a clear taunt….. any ways you all  have your time I will be retiring for the day….. good night….

And with that she went up stairs  and closed the door of the room…..

**********************************************************************

The scene was as adi , maan and sameera had predicted….  First anger… then sympathy and then  acceptance…  but  what surprised them the most was the lack of reaction given by geet as if she didn't care…. Though adi had predicted this reaction but this extent surprised him…. But what surprised sameera was the authority with which geet went inside maan's room…. And sameera was forced to think about  what maan had asked as they all sat for dinner… they had sent nakul to call her for dinner but he came down saying that geet had said that she didn't want to eat and had asked not to be disturbed because she was working…….

As sameera had been setteled on their guest room…. Maan went up to his… THEIR room….. as he entered inside the room he saw she was standing in the balcony talking with some one…..

No …. I am fine here…..

Don't cry baby….. you know I cant tolerate your tears….

Fine now leave all these thing  and tell me how was your day?????

Really???? Baby…. I want to ask you some thing…..

Do you still miss him????

Ok…..

Yah babay… I am coming back….

Next weak……  bhai is therer????

Give him….

Yah bhai….. we got the malhotra deal….

Next weak to finally take over…..

I am thinking to take over the whole india's deal….

Aap jante ho… minimum 6 months ke liye mian nahin aa sakti….

Yah… sameera has come back….. I will be revealed to come back……

Its not easy for me to forget what ever happened 13 years …. You don't know how much strength it takes to stand among them……

Any ways bhai…. I will talk later….

Bye bhai…. Miss you….  give love to papa……

As she disconnected the call she sighed…. And then she looked up….

Hey mom….

How are you????

I know you are enjoying there…..

There was a sudden thunder….

Yah …yah… I know you are angry on me….

But you know mom……

Ki chup chup ke kisiki batein sunna achi baat nahin hoti…… and mr.maan singh khurana doesn't knows that……. 

Maan – how did you know ki mian hin hoon????

Geet – well because no one is allowed to enter inside lion's den … that's what this floor is called… isn't it????

Maan- yah no one is allowed to enter here…. This floor is completely mine…. Mera room hai… mera study…. My workout room… and a guest room….. I like privacy….

Geet – I see… we are similar in many respect you know that…. I too don't like disturbance….

Maan – well… if you know that I don't allow to come here than what are you doing here????

Geet – you hav brought me here…. Remember…. On our marriage day….  She said smiling….

Maan – why didn't you react seeing sammera here…. He asked not able to control anymore…..

Geet – why should I maan??? I will be happy if you get your love…. She said looking into his eyes …. Her eyes had a sincerity that shook him….

She is not my love geet…. You are…..

Geet – can I ask you some thing?????

Maan – yes….

Geet – when did you  realize that you love her???? What made you love her????? Her beauty…. Her  intelligence… her passion…. She asked still looking into his eyes….. or her short height????? She said laughing and breaking the eyelock……

Maan – I don't know….. I just know that I fell for her in the first sight….

Geet – then its love at first sight????? Good….

And they stood there enjoying the slow wind and looking at the moon…. In a comforting scielence….

Really… what made me think  that I love you…. was it your beauty??? Your intelligence or your height?????? I really know nothing about you….  the sincerity of your eyes has shook me geet…. You are sincere in your every relation….. what do I know about you….. inspite of the fact what had happened with you  years back by me you still sat in the marriage just for the sake of your younger sister who was no where realted to you… you still fixed dev's marriage inspite of the fact that you love him more than your life…  what are you geet????? What ever you are you don't know that I have got your signature on the marriage registration papers….. one fact will always remain that you are mrs. Geet maan singh khurana….. and now my first and only aim is that I will know about you…. what had happened with you….. what were you… what  were you doing then…. And what are you now….

He thought as he saw geet sleeping in the couch cuddled up in a thick fluffy spread….. he remembered  she had said that her height was  6 feet tall while the couch was only 5.5 …. He saw in the pathetic way she was sleeping……  but still she had never complained….

He felt  a pang of guilt as he saw her adjusting  to the situation that she never wanted to be in……

He just waited for the next morning when he would ask her to sleep in the bed….. but before he could think anything  anything he heard a loud THUD!!!! And looked up to see geet sitting down with the spread covering her….. he rushed towards her…

Geet…. Geet.. geet…..

He took out the spread from her head and saw that she was sitting there with a crying face…..

Geet… you all right????

Geet – no… I  fell down from the couch…. She said cutely….

Maan – I knew…. Ab chalo….

Geet - -kahan???

Maan – chalo bed pe so jao…..

Geet – are you mad or what???? I wont ….

Maan – I am not asking geet… I am saying….

Geet – no I wont sleep with you in the same bed…..

Maan – why??? He asked huskily to which she yawned…..  sare seductive mood ko yawn main kha gayi yah ladki….. bhagwan mian kya karun????

Then he picked her up and kept her in the bed…..

Geet – nahin … chodo mujhe…. I wont sleep with you……

Maan – you don't have to…. I will have a pillow row lined up between us  fine????

Geet – ok….

And she slept before he could say anything…..

Pillow jae bhad main….thinkking it he slept beside her holding her tight in his embrance…..

next...

no idea...

sorry gies to update so late... but ran out of idea... so can you suggest some thing???? lately my internet connection is not so good so cant update regurlarly... please like and type comment...

love,

sia...