Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Wafah for update
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Thanks Wafah...

BBAT has lost its charm...

@ Ishana...I feel your pain!!!  But to be fair, BBAT has really been put through the wringer recently!!! Yes the tracks have been frustrating ...and of late...kind of icky!!!  But we have no choice but to give the show the benefit of the doubt!  We are being put to the test, but there are still a lot of positives about the show ! I can't say when...but better days are coming!!! And whenever that day arrives, let's all hope BBAT will recapture not only its charm...but its place in our hearts!!!  Feel better??? C'mon, hang in there!!!😊!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Much thanks Wafah! What a complete moron Pappu is! He doesn't seem to realise that he will be unable to inflict harm on Runjhun nor Guddu. Though Pappu expresses his desire for Runjhun, she will refuse his advances and struggle to maintain her chastity like Sita with Ravana. The Baba may the first to eventually succeed in discovering Runjhun's whereabouts.He may attempt  to escape the clutches of Pappu to inform Guddu but is efforts will prove futile since he will be nabbed by Pappu's men. Pappu may then try to  execute him but Baba may use his magical powers escape unscathed without Runjhun.He will soon will be able to convey this information to Guddu who will finally rescue Runjhun after defeating Pappu in a violent, unprovoked, attack, like Rama with Ravana.No harm could never come to Bhagonwala Guddu whose wife Runjhun had performed a ritual as instructed by Baba to save his precious life.Neelu will never be able to entice Guddu since Mahadevi will be hawking overhead.Also having reminisced the first night he and Runjhun consummated their marriage while observing the small fire no one will be able to come between him and Runjhun. The pyre is symbolic of Sita proving her chastity for Rama thus Runjhun will maintain her chastity for Guddu.Once the Baba comes face to face with Neelu he will definitely be able to envisage her diabolism. 

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Phew! I think I am going a bit crazy in the head. When I read   "Pappu comes to see Runjhun drunk"   I thought Pappu somehow drugged Runjhun and she was drunk! That is why I was aghast! But I guess thinking more clearly Wafah means it is Pappu who is drunk.  Thank god a much better scenario! That is what happens if you read updates in a hurry while working on the job with so many other pressing (but definitely not more important) things on mind.😃 I can't say how relieved I am! This is like you feel better just because it could have been worse.🥱

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. I love Bhagonwali. It is my favourite show but it  is boring me to death. I do not wish to die so I have no alternative but to put it to sleep for a while.Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Wafah.  It still brings a smile to my face everyday.

I have a question...When R did her little ritual/challenge thing that the baba told her she had to do in order to not harm Guddu, did that make it so just G or NO MAN would be harmed comign close to her?  I think if it just cleared G from that, then we have absolutely nothing to worry about.  PY will see death if he gets too close to R.  If R had one bit of smarts when PY comes in there drunk tomorrow, she will push him and RUN. 

I don't like that G is softening toward N.  I hope Mahadevi finds out the truth and exposes her true colors in true Pandey Fashion.  Set her up and let her fall on her own face for being so evil. 

I feel a Gunjhun reunion is near.  This 3 months of seperation track is killing me.  I need to see them feeding each other, smiling and teasing each other.  have their little lovers quarrells and making up.   I hope that after they reunite, they stand as one against all.  I want R to kick the evil 6 out and i still dream of the day R  coming back ready to fight.

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guddu will play a very dirty game whereby he'll attempt to get very close to Neelu to unmask her conspiracy just like he did with Runjhun, Jabbu and the Pandeys in the past.Trust me Guddu's head is on. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

It was really good to see Vishnu and Kalsanwali fight like the old days...I can't believe I miss that...

Didn't had problem with today episode...Of course Guddu will try to be nice to Neelu just for the child...he think it's his problem so his responsibilities...

And Pappu...probaly he think the closer he get to Runjhun the better he can use her good fortunate...

Bear in mind precap are misleading...Pappy is drunk from celebrating too much his ticket so maybe he just stop by to see his golden egg without any bad intention... 

Let wait and see what happend...