December 8th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu goes about his work. At lunch he lets TP and Tillu eat but doesn't eat himself. As he watches them eat though he is reminded of the one of many times he and Runjhun ate together and misses her cooking. He blames himself for Runjhun's predicament and tells her to come back to him just once. He wonders why the kidnappers are taking so long to call again.

Buntu is praying in thanks that his life was saved and he tells Billo that he never again wants to betray Guddu or do anything against him. He tells Billo that they should reveal the truth about Runjhun's death but Billo says that if they do they will have to explain everything else as well. They both decide to keep mum and refuse from talking.

Guddu comes back home and is hungry. Neelu serves Palak Panner which makes Guddu angry. She pretends she was craving it that's why she made it and not because she's trying to be like Runjhun. Guddu apologizes for his anger and gives her money to buy herself new clothes and eat whatever she likes but tells her not to touch any of Runjhun's things as he no one can take Runjhun's place in his heart and house. Neelu is happy that Guddu softened at the mention of the kid, and says she will use her nonexistent kid to emotionally grab Guddu.

Runjhun on the other hand is forced by Pappu to eat as she refuses to eat. Pappu tells her that if she doesn't eat, he will hurt Guddu. He gives Runjhun a photo of Guddu so that she can eat since she misses him. Runjhun eats an apple from the basket and cries as she looks at Guddu's photo.

Pappu leaves and gets a phone call telling him of his nomination into a political party. He's surprised and an ecstatic.

Vishnu sees Neelu and asks her how she's doing, and if her fake baby has started kicking her yet. (Don't worry Vishnu it will come back to give her a swift kick on her behind). Kalsanwali sees the exchange and wonder if Neelu has moved on from Guddu to her husband Vishnu (LOL Kalsanwali, I think you should be more worried about him conspiring with Mittho more). Vishnu and Kalsanwali fight as Neelu watches unsure what to make of their fight. (I can't believe I've missed them fighting. Team Kalsanwali for the win) She tells him to go to the room or she will show him her worst. They fight some more and Vishnu heads in. Kalsanwali threatens Neelu and says if she sets eyes on her husband she will take them out and cook it. Neelu doesn't know what to make of Kalsanwali and just grits her teeth as she leaves. (I love you Kalsanwali)

Later Guddu heads to see Neelu and Mahadevi watches him. Neelu thinks out loud that she might not be able to imitate Runjhun but she will ensnare Guddu using the baby. Guddu walks in at that moment making Neelu nervous, but he's there to make a peace offering and offers her a shawl for the cold. Neelu is happy as Guddu tells her it is his fault and he's the one who made trouble for both Neelu and Runjhun. Mahadevi look on and tells herself that she will not let Neelu try to trap Guddu. She says that she will never let Neelu take Runjhun's place. Neelu gets a phone from Pappu and Guddu walks out.

Neelu tells Pappu that she hasn't had a chance to talk to the minister yet and tells him she will take care of it. Pappu is surprised that it wasn't Neelu who made it happen then realizes that Runjhun's fortune is at work.

Guddu outside the house watches a small pyre burning in the street as some of the men in the street warm up by the fire. He watches it and is reminded of Runjhun as he stares into the flames. Runjhun on the other hand shivers as she looks outside the window both missing each other...

Precap: Pappu comes to see Runjhun drunk and Runjhun moves away from him as Pappu approaches her.

Don't forget to click the chaska meter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
!Muchas Gracias Wafah!Once Billo and Bantu spill the beans about Runjhun's death Neelu will attempt to lure Guddu into her trap. However, thanks to  Mahadevi who will be definitely instrumental  in wrecking Neelu's fantasies for Guddu. She has the perfect credentials for the job. Runjhun will never eat from Pappu's hands nor give into his whims and fancies even if he threatens to kill Guddu, like Sita, she'll rather die. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you Wafah ...love you...
about the episode...the less said the better...too much dragging...but I think cv s are helpless...still ok unless and otherwise they get overboard with either  Neelu-Guddu or Runjhun -Pappu track...any of it will be disgusting to the core...😡
Surish thumbnail
No harm can come to Runjhun even if Pappu attempts to sexually assault her. She is Bhagonwali and thus will burn him alive and maintain her chastitiy Guddu will never falls into Neelu's snare even if she uses her pregnancy. Mahadevi will soon find out that she is not pregnant and let the cat out. This track is an ongoing issue which is becoming intolerable and needs to be addressed as soon as possible by the CV'S otherwise the TRPS will continue to decline miserablyEdited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Wafah!  As punctual and precise as ever!!!

Well, have to admit PY is really grossing me out with his attempts to get closer to Runjuhn, he has really sunk to a new low in my estimation! Not happy with Guddu softening towards Neelu, hope MD can put a spoke in her wheel. Heartbroken for both Guddu and Runjuhn, and also for the fans , story line is "punishing "us at present!!!  Between being repulsed by PY and Neelu,I have to keep telling myself that it will get better...my mantra continues to be "maybe next week??!!"

Forgot to mention, if Guddu is being so sympathetic to Neelu because of her (fake!) pregnancy, then can anyone tell me who he thinks the father of this (fake!) baby may be??  Please don't tell me that he still thinks he may be responsible?!!!  Are the CVs really taking us there...again??!!  How low do they intend to go this time???? 
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah Di, thank you very much for the WU.

I understand the CVs predicament with Nivi being away, but its difficult to swallow what they offer - its a bit too much (imagine this coming from me!)!  It makes me very sad and the heart pains to watch.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unlike others I liked todays episode. Very good acting from Himanshoo. Very good acting from Nividita. and the rest of the cast as well.

I liked that Guddu always tell amma where he is going and when he comes home when he is hungry and so forth. He dose not call out to any one else.

So when he says Amma I am very hungry want food and Neelu comes with his fevorit food he just leaves it without eating. Guddu who loves children and want children himself cannot be cruel to Neelu despite her telling lie about it. 

I have got a new dimension to watch now onwards  Mitho against Mahadevi😍

In hindi there is a sying -- it goes like this. katore pe katora beta baap se bhi goora. mean the child is smarter then the father. So lets see if it is true or not. 🤔

Kalsanwali is very angry about Neelu lets see whats going to come now is she going to add chili in her food that she(Nelu) herself is going to eat or salt in her kheer?😈

Or everytime she is going close to Guddu stand outside the door and watch? that would be intresting.🤪
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Wafah...
BBAT has lost its charm...
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. Nothing to say. Sad! Sad! Sad!
Precap: Sadder! Sadder! Sadder!

(forgive me. My grammer fails me .)
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the write up Wafah. The Cv's are going in circle in a maze...hope they find a way out very soon