Pearlrachel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏nice one all characters are cool in their own way  luv u guys😛
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matwamango

Tell me about it MANDY. Portraying ABHAY as a KILLER is hard work. I can see ABHAY like this but could VIVIAN pull this off is the big QUESTION.

Abhay killing Panchi was the best thing he ever did but it will impact ABHIYA but Pia being Pia will at first want to throttle ABHAY even vow never to be with him but the HEART wants what it wants. It will bring Pia closer when she learns from Alina the truth.
ALINA will play an important factor here too so don't fret so soon. This is my farewell gift to U all on this FF.

Farewell gift? 😲Cry Please NO! I love ur FFs. The show may end but I atleast hope to enjoy ur FFs n OS n SS. Please dont end them abruptly just coz the show will end soon. Please Ouch
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::PRECAP 32:::On EDGE:::

Two days had passed and Pia was inconsolable. She had the weight of the world on her shoulders caring for her family whilst they were all in mourning of Birdie. Misha had lost her sparkle trying to keep herself sane but cracking Birdie jokes expecting her to walk in with a burger in her hand. Madhoo and Arnab had lost their daughter. From the corpse it was evident a vampire had brutally drained out all of Panchi's blood. There had been two bodies reported. Pia hoped it wasn't Panchi. Part of her felt guilty because she was emotionally dying inside yearning for Abhay. He was ignoring her calls, her texts; never set foot in her room for the past two days. Enough was enough. If he wouldn't come to her then she'd go to him. Abhay had promised he'd be there for her visiting her at nights even if she was asleep he'd sneak in just to hold her. To look at her was more than enough. Most nights they'd spent making love but when she needed him the most he wasn't there. Had something happened to him?

It was pitch black at night. Pia's mind was working at superspeed fretting over Abhay's condition. He said their being together would spell trouble for them. Was he captured? Did he need her just as much as she needed him? Pia had to know. The not knowing was killing her inside. She'd lost a sister. Pia couldn't afford to lost Abhay. Not after she'd lost him once already. She'd rather die than let him leave this world leaving her behind. Pia hadn't sept much the past two nights keeping awake just for Abhay. Pia heard the howls of the night. Wolves were around here somewhere making her wary. That night Pia could have sworn wolves were at that place where the competition had been held. Pia felt sick. She had to see Abhay was all she kept repeating to herself.

Finally she was at the Raichands rapping on their door. Haseena answered looking a little surprsied by her presence-Pia what are U doing here this late?
Pia clutched her stomach which was doing somersaults inside-I need to see Abhay. Is he in? I need to see Abhay Auntie? I have to...(On the verge of breaking down) I have to see him.
Haseena gave Pia a sympethetic look understanding shed lost a sister. Haseena had suspicions that Abhay and Pia were an item and this had become public knowledge the past week or so-He's in his room Pia. I have to warn U he isn't himself lately. Abhay's on edge.
This set Pia off-I must see him now (Desperation in her voice running past Haseena) Can i?
Haseena was concerned for Pia but maybe she could help her son out as well-U go upstairs. I'll take Chand with me. We have a hunting trip to go on but we couldn't leave Abhay on his own. 

Pia ran up to Abhay's room.
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice precap.wonder hw wll abhay react after seeing piya.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonder how abhay will react seeing piya
continue soon!
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all too much sorry!cant read coz xm,nw reading all!& all r just awesomw ff,os!thank u so much!
matwamango thumbnail

:::Update 32:::On EDGE:::

Deepnaita Khurana was livid at the scars Abhay had left on her son. He was mending fast but her blood boiled to think her son had nearly died at the hands of her arch enemy Abhay Raichand. No this vampire was going to get what he'd deserved the most brutal death she can bestow on him. Abhay had taken everything from her from her peace to her sons. She'd strike when Abhay was least expecting it, all on her own if need be because her daughter had proven to be a failure even Jeh had proven to be an impulsive ffol for attacking Abhay just because he was jealous of Pia loving Abhay and not Jeh. Deepanita always knew the human species were the worst of the kind never being true to their own kind always trying to fit in. Yes Pia was a weak human who'd had the worst taste in men falling for a vampire of all creatures to fall for it was beyond Deepanita's comprehension as to what her idiotic son saw in Pia. The girl was cute but a danger to herself and to others. Deepanita sometimes felt pity for herself to have landed with children as stupid as hers. Jeh used to be a real werewolf material but falling for the bad omen that was Pia Dobrial had compromised his mental intellect turning him into a stuttering fool. Deepanita had placed a special balm on her claws that was poisonous to vampires causing their skin to deteriorate at an alarming rate. Abhay wasn't a blood drinker so his immune system could never handle such a potent toxin like the one on her nails. full of the ashes from the Eternal Oak tree burnt down to ash long ago.

Deepnaita promised her son she'd get Abhay for him-Nobody hurts my babies and gets to live and tell the tale. Abhay's lived long enough. We just need Abhay's weakness to help us kill him off for good. 
Jeh muttered in agreement-Abhay will breathe his last breath Mother. I will help U take him down now Alina's helped me heal. Where is she now? We need her powers to help us.
Deepanita rubbished Alina's compliance-Your sister is a shame on this families legacy Jeh. She's not got the right credentials to take our clan's throne as their Queen son. In time U will be my rightful heir. Forget Alina and concentrate on Abhay. U must get to him before he ruins everything we have worked hard on. Alina's a liability Jeh and i don't like the way she dotes on Abhay like he's the love of her life. 

Maithali had felt the darkness in Abhay consume him with every drop of blood he drained out of humans he was so intent on saving thinking it would be his saving grace clinging on to humanity with dear life. Her Abhayendra was destined for greater things. They were meant to be together forever and soon her wishes would become reality with her love rival biting the dust soon. Maithali would make sure Abhayendra finished the love he held for this human so dearly and drain her dry.  Maithali was bored of being alone. She was sick of Sidharths puppy dog eyes the past 200 years had been torture pretending to love him just so he'd do as she wanted of him. It was  all for Abhayendra's sake to make him yearn for her as she'd longed for him but she'd had no idea Sidharth had deceived her exiling herself to darkness while Abhayendra was all alone pining for her. Fate may have laughed at their story by introducing Pia into Abhendra's life but Maithali would correct the wrongs to right. Abhay was only hers to have and she would never share her love with a mortal. Her plan had to work. Evil Abhayendra had to love her for only evil loved evil.
Maithali mentally noted (Soon my love we'll be together forever. Sid meant nothing to me. U alone are my World Abhayendra. I can't change the past baby but i will change the future. Kill Pia Abhayendra, kill her and accept me as your one true LOVE.)

In Abhay's room he sat in the dark restless. He'd felt guilt, an undying thirst he knew nothing of getting over, Abhay's self control had slipped thanks to Alina's treachery. The void he felt inside was unlike no other he'd felt. Nothing would quench his thirst for blood. It was an addiction now. He'd killed enough people now. There was no stopping him. Abhay was desperate to find a cure if there was one but venturing out alone was dangerous. Abhay heard his mobile go off again. It was Pia again he thought cutting her off again. His Pia would detest him for what he'd done. Killing Panchi had signed his death warrant. Pia would never forgive him because he couldn't forgive himself for what he'd done. Abhay felt his mind morphing into the animal he'd loathed with a passion. Its instincts were primal. Damn he felt Pia was near. Abhay's powers had grown over the two days he'd started drinking human blood he saw the difference in him was astoundingly shocking. Everything was sharper more precise and accurate. Maithali was right about the allure of power. Abhay tried to cut Maithali out of his head. That b***h deserved no place in his life. He hated her just as much as he'd loved Pia but he also loved her for who she used to be. His Pia! Abhay's body hungered for Pia. Abhay hungered for Pia. Not just her body but her blood. He remembered the taste of it from a year ago. It was almost like he could taste it now. Abhay heard Pia's heartbeat from his room.

Pia as if on cue opened the door to Abhay's bedroom to find he was sitting in the dark on his bed. He was holding his bed tight. Pia switched on his lights to get a better look at Abhay and ran to him to see if he'd been ok. Abhay was expressionless as usual whenever he was tense his eyes usually were a violet colour and his chiselled good looks were marred by a thunderous storm. Abhay was deeply troubled. He averted his eyes away from her as if he was put off by her scent. It hurt her that he'd flinch away from her like this. Pia touched his cool face with her warm hand and then touched his hand.

Abhay's steely eyes made Pia almost back away but she remained hell bent on getting Abhay to open up to her.

Pia spoke first her voice sounding a little shaky-Abhay, I've been trying to call U for days now. U haven't answered back to any of my...
Abhay cut her off-Can't U tell when a guy is brushing U off? U aren't welcome here Pia. I don't ever want to see U again Pia. I've had enough of U and your personal problems thrown at my doorstep.
Pia felt the tremors run through her body like she'd been violently slapped across her face-U can't mean that Abhay. (Abhay had to prise himself away from her. He was afraid of what he;d  do to her but she looked like he'd felt. Her pain was of his doing. He'd done this to her. He'd killed her sister and in time he'd kill her.) I know somethings wrong Abhay. U think U can ditch me. U think U can discard me out fo your life like i'm nothing to U but U forget i see through U. I've felt every inch of U to know how much U crave me Abhay just as i do for U. (Forces Abhay to meet her halfway planting herself with Abhay into a corner) Abhay look me in the eye dammit. Stop running from me. U know i fight harder when U do this. I've been out of my mind with worry for your safety thinking us being together has placed U in danger.
Abhay feels Pia coming even closer towards him wanting to love her and kill her was driving him crazy. He brooded smirking-What part of i don't want U any more don't U get Pia. I've used U now U are free to go to whichever poor soul wants U. Go to Jeh for all i care. I'm sure he wants a taste of the goods Pia. I was only using U. U really are stupid Pia.
Pia slapped Abhay across the face and remained still staring Abhay out baffled by the personality change in Abhay. He was behaving like his soul had been taken away from him-Abhay i have given U all of myself from my body, my soul, my heart, everything i have to U and U think U will walk away from me. Never! Even if U abused me with your harsh crude nonsense i'll never believe what U say Abhay. I know U better than U know yourself Abhay. I've been where no woman has ever been before Abhay. I've felt every part of U. U want to play the i hate U card Abhay. Fine! I've already lost a sister, now if i'm about to lose my reason for living U might as well kill me now Abhay. This is what U want right? I'll make it easier for U. I am a nuisance after all. I am already broken Abhay. How much more do U want from me huh? I've given everything i have and i know what's inside yours then why are U fighting us again Abhay? What's going on with U Abhay? I'll find out even if it means inviting death Abhay. I'm not afraid of anything any more. Pushing me away won't stop what is already written Abhay. U need me as much as i need U Abhay. I can hellp U Abhay. Let me help U. Trust in my love for U Abhay. 
Abhay was in trouble. How did he forget pushing Pia meant her actually fighting harder to finding the truth out soon enough he'll lose her anyway-Pia i am warning U. I'll drag U out of my house if i have to. U need to go now before i...
Pia dared Abhay on-Before U what Abhay? (Pia knew the only way to Abhay was hounding him till he broke down. She had to tear down his defences.) The games over Abhay (Pushes him against the wall kissing him holding his eyes locked with hers. Pia saw Abhay's eyes change from violet to deep blue meaning she was getting through to him. He hungered her just like she did for him.) My body is your temple Abhay. Take what U need from it. Love me like U mean it Abhay. Kiss me till U can't take no more Abhay. Caress me like no other can Abhay. Surrender to me Abhay. Love me till we can no longer feel any more. (Kisses Abhay's lips very hard emotionally feeling release and her body pressed against his fusing together.) Show me U still Love me Abhay. Your Pia will die without U. Don't U see i'm already dead Abhay. I am only alive when i'm with U. U complete me Abhay. Do U really think i'd want to live without U? (Traces his chest with her hand down his shirt undressing him) Make love to me Abhay. 

Abhay didn't need telling twice. The demon inside of him gave in to the seduction of Pia. Abhay was weak and Pia was stubborn. His hunger for Pia was too great. Abhay led Pia to his bed and took her top off and started to undress her until she was naked before him. He started to trace her lips with her fingers and then nibbled at her lips. Pia started chewing at Abhay's lips and both kissed each other frantically like they'd been away from each other for too long. Abhay kissed Pia roughly and then broke the kiss so she could breath and admired the swollen lips. It was filled with blood. Abhay felt Pia kiss his face. Then Abhay kissed Pia's necks brushing past to her navel and kissing the inner of her thighs. Pia trembled at Abhay's hungry touch. 

Abhay was pleased by Pia's satisfied groans calling his name like it was all she knew. Pia felt Abhay's body burning hers-Pia! I love U alot.
Pia smiled triumphantly-I know U do Abhay. Just don't push me away. Trust in me Abhay. (She kisses his mouth with the same intensity) Take me now Abhay. Fill me with your love Abhay. Show me U didn't mean a word of what U said to me.

Abhay entered deep inside of Pia pouring his seed into her while she screamed his name. Abhay picked up his pace thrusting hard against Pia's both moving as one. Abhay's need to fill Pia with everything he had baring his soul to her had overridden his need to consume her. Pia was indeed a drug. Both her body and her blood called to him. The need to make Pia his over again. How would he protect his Pia from her when he couldn't even stay away from her? 

Abhay felt Pia moving with him with her hunger matching his. Pia had the insatiable need to take more of whatever Abhay gave her.  She greedily sought more from him-Abhay don't go any slower. I need more.

Abhay complied with Pia applying more pressure until both could no longer feel like the other was a separate being. Abhay started kissing Pia again and devoured his mouth with her-I love U Pia. (He trached her body with his mouth again feeling her stomach was a little swollen) Pia U haven't been taking care of yourself. I'm so sorry i wasn't there for U baby.
Pia felt Abhay's hand on her heart-U think when my Soul is not with me i can rest Abhay? Without U there is no Pia, Abhay. (Pia teared feeling her numb feelings surfacing) When U said U didn't want me any more i wanted to really die. At your hands. I'd rather U drain me out.
Abhay felt the thirst scorch his throat again. Blood. He needed blood so desperately. His humanity was dying. His eyes changed as he showed his sharp fangs. 
Pia shrieked in shock-Abhay don't. U can't do this to me Abhay. (Abhay tore away from Pia and scraped her skin with his fangs only just stopping his urges. He had to run away from her)
Abhay got his clothes-Pia i'm sorry! I'm no longer the Abhay U know. I'm a monster Pia. I can't control myself any more.
Pia tried to get up but she was sore from their lovemaking-Abhay! I can help U. Don't... (Pia stared to get dressed heading out of Abhay's bedroom.)

Abhay had already escaped out of the window leaving Pia in a shock. Had Abhay lost his way. She knew where Abhay might have gone. Pia had to save Abhay from himself. Pia knew there was something wrong with Abhay. She felt it deep down. No wonder she couldn't rest. Abhay was in trouble and she feared so were other people.

Abhay met Deepanita deep in the woods waiting to avenge her sons. Tonight would be the end of Abhay Raichand. She'd rid this world of a scavenger of death. Deepanita smiled evilly. Little did either of them know they were being watched by Arnab. He had staked out the jungle the past day seeking to find the killer who'd murdered his daughter. So Deepanita and Abhay were in on this together. Abhay and Deepanita stalked each other around their instincts ready to fight to the death. Both Abhay and Deepanita started to fight in the air a brutal deadly game of dominance got in the way. Deepanita scratched Abhay with the White Oak tree ashes in a blam as a poison to his system while Abhay staked the She-Wolf Queen sucking her dry startling Arnab. Abhay turned to see who the spy was. Maithali and Sid came face to face.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first half was scary...dipu 😡badla lena hai use... abhay se khud ke bete ko bhadkaya...pia kya baat hai...she can seduce abhay...so easily...😆wild cat pia...i love her...😆ahh romance ☺️btw why is pias stomach swollen...kuch gadbad hai😉abhiya romance wild wala...ruku will be so happy i guess...mere to hosh ud gaye😛btw how many people love abhay 🤣sab uske piche haiEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really just cannot get enough of this FF you never fail to suprise me with your writing skills kudos to you its so beautiful how piya can make abhay's inner turmoil of his guilt and the need of her blood overridden by her love. Kudos to you 👏 Edited by ramita94 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

I really just cannot get enough of this FF you never fail to suprise me with your writing skills kudos to you its so beautiful how piya can make abhay's inner turmoil of his guilt and the need of her blood overridden by her love. Kudos to you 👏

be mineThanks yaar. Pia brings the best of ABHAY out. He strives to give her protection and her love simply makes him want to be HUMAN.