Now they are showing PAUNDRAK story

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It seems the makers hv given a stake to the MAHABHARAT TRACK 😕😕
now they hv started the PAUNDRAK story and here too SUDAMA JI is there ...

i think after this the makers will show the Rukminiji and Lord Krishnas son PRADUMN STORY ...now they are following the RAMANAND SAGARS SHRI KRISHNA ...i really wish they dont mess up showing PRADUMN as Krishna and satyabhamas son

its high time that the Production house shd b clear what they exactly wanna show and in PRADUMN STORY we want our RUKMINI DEVI BACK ...they hv to chose a new good actress as RUKMINI DEVI ...i am totally fed up seeing the SATYBHAMA and JAMVANTI standing on either sides of LORD KRISHNA scenes ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radash thumbnail
WHY EVEN WATCH THIS SERIAL, I STOP WATCHING IT EVER SINCE THEY CHANGE THE STORY WITH LUXMIJI
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

This Paundrak Vasudeva is a good Joker, sitting like Vishnuji with his cardboard, immovable chakra in one finger & his throne design inspired from Sheshanaag. 😆

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
actually that actor is a super fav of sagar pictures ,in JAI SHRI KRISHNA he played the role of CHANNUR ...all the members on facebook dwarikadhish confused why the makers not showing the MAHABHARAT track...
mnx12 thumbnail

In Mahabharat track, main emphasis is on Pandavas & Kauravas, where Krishna's role is limited. It has not got good trps & Draupadi is not still found, that may be the reason. In his life they have not shown much happening, seeing Krishna's own story will be more interesting.

sitakshii thumbnail
so it can also happen that the makers cud drop the idea of showing MAHABHARAT ...i wish if they are thinking like that then atleast they shd show LORD KRISHNA giving GEETA GYAN TO ARJUN...
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sita

I think it's a bit late to show Pradhyumna.  It will be an outrage if they insert him in Jambavati's or Satyabhama's womb, so they have to get a replacement Rukmini first.  But the time to show Satyabhama would have been after the Syamantaka gem chapter - Rukmini could have made some minimal appearances there both during his birth, and later when he returned, and then gone.  Thanks for telling us that Paundrak played Channur.

I had a question from people who are following facebook DBSK - can you get me the actors who play Vasudev (Krishna's father), Kunti, Nakul & Sahadev?  That's all I need b4 I update the cast list.  It would be nice if we'd know who'd play Draupadi as well.  Also, about people on FB wondering why Mahabharata track ain't there, I think the answer is obvious - they want a killer actress for Draupadi.  Maybe someone like Drashti.

One thing - by showing Paundrak dress up as Krishna and his brother as Balarama, they've at least kept the costumes right, which they had badly fouled up for Sishupala, Rukmi, Shalva & Jarasandha.  Speaking of which, in the original, I didn't read about any brother of Paundrak (and if he did, and if he's copying him, shouldn't he be Balarama & his younger bro Krishna, or if it's the opposite, his brother should be the king while he plays Krishna?)  At any rate, if they are showing a Balarama for Paundrak, I do hope that they re-introduce Hemant here - I'm longing to see Baladau again.  Have both of them go after Paundrak.  But Paundrak's wife - looking @ her today, she seemed to be doubtful of her husband's divinity.  Maybe Paundrak has chosen her copying this serial's Rukmini, who had little faith in Krishna 🤣

Mnx

That's what I thought - this ruler has made his throne look like Shesh Naag, and lays down just like Vishnu does.  That chakra is definitely inaccurate - the reason Krishna went to war against him was that he sent Krishna a letter demanding that Krishna return the Sudarshan to its rightful owner - Paundrak.  The thing about the chakra is that it doesn't exactly rest on a finger, but is a hollow discus suspended and constantly rotating around Vishnu's/Krishna's finger whenever it's invoked.  The way Paundrak held it was laughable.

I do however disagree w/ you that there is a limited role for Krishna in the Mahabharata track.  We've seen how he's been inserted into the story even b4 his time - in the run up to the Lakshagriha.  The killings of Jarasandha & Sishupala are a part of the Mahabharata track and inseparable from that, unlike Paundrak's track.  During the Pandava exile, Krishna (and on one occasion, Satyabhama) visited the Pandavas and Subhadra, Abhimanyu & Draupadi's sons all grew up in Dwarka.  And from Udyog Parva onwards, Krishna's story is inseparable from the Pandavas, until the end of the Ashwamedha yagna.  In between Ashwamedha Parva & Mausala Parva, they can have Balarama killing Rukmi and Krishna's war w/ Banasura and Anirudha's marriage to Usha (uh-oh, I forgot that there is no Rukmini or Pradhyumna, but I'm sure they can gloss over that).  After that, have the final chapter in which the Yadavas are destroyed, and either end the serial there, or carry it on until Yudhisthir gets to Swargalok.
sitakshii thumbnail
VRISH -----the list of actors u hv given me to search for on facebook...they are not there ...by the way the writer of the show  his name is GAUTAM commented on facebook Dwarikadhish page that this is a great track..and when asked abt why MAHABHARAT not being shown ..he just eacaped away ...he..he...by the way i was kind of shocked that that guy is in open relationship...(he has mentioned that in his facebook info )  😲😲 wonder if ppl like him are the employees at sagar pictures ...what will happen to the show 🥱
by the way i hv asked the actor who is playing yudhisthir and the one who plays arjun for the reasons why we are not getting the MAHABHARAT track...hope they reply .
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sita11

VRISH -----the list of actors u hv given me to search for on facebook...they are not there ...by the way the writer of the show  his name is GAUTAM commented on facebook Dwarikadhish page that this is a great track..and when asked abt why MAHABHARAT not being shown ..he just eacaped away ...he..he...by the way i was kind of shocked that that guy is in open relationship...(he has mentioned that in his facebook info )  😲😲 wonder if ppl like him are the employees at sagar pictures ...what will happen to the show 🥱
by the way i hv asked the actor who is playing yudhisthir and the one who plays arjun for the reasons why we are not getting the MAHABHARAT track...hope they reply .

Sita

Thanks.  Please find out from Sachin Verma or Gautam Sharma who plays these 4 - those are the names I need.  And if possible, ask them who is likely to be playing Draupadi.

I'd be disappointed if Mahabharata is dropped from the plot - how can the deaths of Jarasandha & Sishupala then happen?  One graceful way I can suggest they cut it short if they are tiring of it - end the serial on Sishupala's death & Yudhisthir's Rajasuya being successful.  It would be like ending the Ramayan on Rama's rajyabhishek.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Mnx

That's what I thought - this ruler has made his throne look like Shesh Naag, and lays down just like Vishnu does.  That chakra is definitely inaccurate - the reason Krishna went to war against him was that he sent Krishna a letter demanding that Krishna return the Sudarshan to its rightful owner - Paundrak.  The thing about the chakra is that it doesn't exactly rest on a finger, but is a hollow discus suspended and constantly rotating around Vishnu's/Krishna's finger whenever it's invoked.  The way Paundrak held it was laughable.

I do however disagree w/ you that there is a limited role for Krishna in the Mahabharata track.  We've seen how he's been inserted into the story even b4 his time - in the run up to the Lakshagriha.  The killings of Jarasandha & Sishupala are a part of the Mahabharata track and inseparable from that, unlike Paundrak's track.  During the Pandava exile, Krishna (and on one occasion, Satyabhama) visited the Pandavas and Subhadra, Abhimanyu & Draupadi's sons all grew up in Dwarka.  And from Udyog Parva onwards, Krishna's story is inseparable from the Pandavas, until the end of the Ashwamedha yagna.  In between Ashwamedha Parva & Mausala Parva, they can have Balarama killing Rukmi and Krishna's war w/ Banasura and Anirudha's marriage to Usha (uh-oh, I forgot that there is no Rukmini or Pradhyumna, but I'm sure they can gloss over that).  After that, have the final chapter in which the Yadavas are destroyed, and either end the serial there, or carry it on until Yudhisthir gets to Swargalok.

This is Krishna's story, I would like to see more of his life incidents then those inserted scenes in Pandava's life. The scenes where he plays major role as per the authentic SB & MB story should be given more importance then something out of the writer's imaginnation, which has not given them proper trp ratings.Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago