Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN
I meant, that despite not being a main character, he was given loads of screen space. There was a time when only AN and AR used to be shown in DMG, each couple balancing each other out.And especially from the gym scene to the pool scene times...AN totally dominated DMG. I won't deny that.
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN
It's good, but the view is bad 😒We've had better photos with the UBS...lots of viewing pleasure ☺️Haan haan, jao jao...drool as much as you want over him...😆 Somehow these days I don't giggle as much looking at him...wonder what's happened to me 😆
Rucha, who has made it? Its so beautiful! even i liked it..
Rucha, who has made it? Its so beautiful! even i liked it..
Originally posted by: Ashi1812
He looks even mr smart in blazer!! I miss AT very much:((
AT ITVF interview is now uploaded on you tube 😃 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXYLrGcZN8[/YOUTUBE]