Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I love ur story n I love ur Arnav!!!
Thanks for clearing everything up!!
tell me abt it, schools killing me, Yay me going to Uni next year!!
Ur such a sweet n awesome person, remind me of my best friend:)
Dont worry abt the updates, write whenever u have time, no pressure!!!

Btw, I read it in a comment that ur b-day is coming so, Happy Early Birthday, may all ur wishes come true!!! πŸ₯³

Lots of love dear,

Marcy❀️
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Shalu! :D True one crazy fellow, relation b/w u and sorry is an endless saga :P

points 1,2,3 -m not surprised actually, i have had these discussions with quite a few writers, often in our writings, it's a part of us involved, a form of us present in characters. When we write we do relate to them, we think like them. At times even place ourselves in the situation and write-up the possible reaction.

I Love Arnav in ur FF, you give a glimpse of how i would like to see him in the future. I really didn't like the transition's portrayed in angry young men like Mayank, Maan(yes at one point-'very' short- i did watch that show πŸ˜† ) and others who turn into lover boys with all the fluff involved. The Arnav u portray is so believable, not entirely OOC, but a modified version, a more endearing one. πŸ˜³

4. L0L yeah! i easily believed he is the negative one πŸ˜† well much to ponder on now :P

6. Both for me, love u much, lazy like hell :P πŸ˜†

7. Don't be sorry, take your time :) Love ur updates and they are always worth the wait :)

8. Haha Love you too *basking in limelight* 😎 πŸ€£
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bookmarking for the weekend :)...
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for that insight Shalu!!
I think what you've mentioned in terms of characteristics, applies to everyone. We've all got certain traits in us which we see in others.
The key is in being able to accept it and make it your strength!!
Looking forward to the update, whenever it works out for you to post it!

Big hugs!
⭐️

sharneil92 thumbnail
Replies:

@mandira1, anita_21492, shybabe, bookadict303, Arhi-Sarun, Krishnaluv94: THANK YOU FOR READING! will be updating soon! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

I love ur story n I love ur Arnav!!!

Thanks for clearing everything up!!
tell me abt it, schools killing me, Yay me going to Uni next year!!
Ur such a sweet n awesome person, remind me of my best friend:)
Dont worry abt the updates, write whenever u have time, no pressure!!!

Btw, I read it in a comment that ur b-day is coming so, Happy Early Birthday, may all ur wishes come true!!! πŸ₯³

Lots of love dear,

Marcy❀️

thank you for loving me! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
CONGRATS! uni is gonna be superrr fun! TRUST ME! but you'll miss the uniform for sure... no matter how bad it is! like really! all my classmates, have a colour code for each day you know, cos we miss uniforms so much! πŸ˜³
I REMIND YOU OF UR BEST FRIEND? can i be ur best friend on IF? πŸ˜³ hehe... that's so sweet! your BF must be one awesome person then! πŸ˜†

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! i keep forgetting the fact that my b'day's coming! maybe cos i dont want my teenage to end! πŸ˜† haha! but really, thank you so much marcy! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Hey Shalu! :D True one crazy fellow, relation b/w u and sorry is an endless saga :P

points 1,2,3 -m not surprised actually, i have had these discussions with quite a few writers, often in our writings, it's a part of us involved, a form of us present in characters. When we write we do relate to them, we think like them. At times even place ourselves in the situation and write-up the possible reaction.

I Love Arnav in ur FF, you give a glimpse of how i would like to see him in the future. I really didn't like the transition's portrayed in angry young men like Mayank, Maan(yes at one point-'very' short- i did watch that show πŸ˜† ) and others who turn into lover boys with all the fluff involved. The Arnav u portray is so believable, not entirely OOC, but a modified version, a more endearing one. πŸ˜³

4. L0L yeah! i easily believed he is the negative one πŸ˜† well much to ponder on now :P

6. Both for me, love u much, lazy like hell :P πŸ˜†

7. Don't be sorry, take your time :) Love ur updates and they are always worth the wait :)

8Haha Love you too *basking in limelight* πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

1-3. Well, I'm glad I'm so endearing! πŸ˜†

4. Yup.  So evil I am, aren't I? πŸ˜ˆ

6. πŸ˜†

7. Awesome. I'm half done! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Thanks for that insight Shalu!!

I think what you've mentioned in terms of characteristics, applies to everyone. We've all got certain traits in us which we see in others.
The key is in being able to accept it and make it your strength!!
Looking forward to the update, whenever it works out for you to post it!

Big hugs!
⭐️

Zeba! πŸ˜³ Yea. I guess so. But I thought, I'd mention that. πŸ˜Š 

Bigger Hugs! 
😳

and a packet of Huggies. Cos you're gonna pee ur pants in the next chapter, laughing your ass off. πŸ˜† i think. πŸ˜• i have a weird sense of humour. πŸ˜›
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Shalu πŸ€— Sorry i am late again :( onto the chap..

Amazing update as always! I Never imagined that the entire family is going to be involved! What a pleasant surprise! πŸ˜³
as if it was one of the major additions to the story; the turning point in his story; in his life.
Yeah Gory and poetic, and He is right, although not completely aware, that she is one of the major additions in his story, his life. However when he speaks of the reports and the hunter's consistency, i am a little surprised. It was just a series of scratches, and her kidneys pulled out. It doesn't really fit in the term 'precision' I will put my trust in you and wait for you to elaborate further in your story, maybe that's exactly the way he killed the others.

I am kind of surprised at the way Arnav kept on talking, like 3 paras mahn! And Khushi let him πŸ˜†

Family's intro was awesome, what do u mean by field work exactly? On the search i gather. HP, OP and JP- bodyguards 🀣 that srly cracked me up bcoz i rem HP with the titanic pose evrytime 🀣 Imagine him trying to protect Khushi that way 🀣

Khushi shook her head, dumbly staring at this weirdest family she has ever come across.

I understand that! really, suddenly you come to know there's an entire family which works as SIF, and even CID comes here for help, to gather all of it at once! crazy it is! πŸ˜† I thought she would ask, 'You kidding?' 'Is it 1st April?' 🀣

No kidding Arnav meant serious business in this chap, but for Khushi too, he mentioned literally uprooting her family once again. He is the reason she had to come all the way from Lucknow to Delhi and Now, she had to shift Into this house with her jiji on his orders, coz she and everyone she loves is in danger because of Him! I would like to see the next interaction taking place between these two, will Khushi back out and tell Arnav to clear the rumours or will she stick through overcome by fear and possible Anger towards him. Interesting scenario Shalu, i am loving this FF! :D

Congrats on acing all your modules, So proud of you momma 😎🀣

Precap- Interesting! And the scariest, Creep's mind. Ooh this is gonna be fun! :D

Criticisms, yeah considering the update- it's your worst Haha kidding, it was fab Shalu, u worry a lot, Keep going okie, you are doing a gr8 job. I told you after the very first chap that this is One of my Favest FF not only on IF but the whole of fanfiction world and it's living upto that, i am luvin it! though ya i would have liked a narrative for Khushi when Arnav was explaining the scenario to her But that's just me greedy reader 🀣

Yeah am Shining in all your posts :P πŸ˜† But in the chappie, what abt my feet? Okay that sounds crazy :P I just checked, u mentioned scratches, but then it's something in the report, why didn't you reveal it to us?  Or am i missing something...again :P

Thanks for bearing my ramblings :P

Loads of Love
Zara πŸ€—

PS: Khurana's important? 

PPS: You know, U Rock! β­οΈ
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
I didn't know you had an FF, you started one?

can I un res it tomorrow...I have got holidays, will finish it early morning, promise.😳
If I'll be late, my mom is gonna, erm...ignore that, she would shout for being a ganda baccha
But I like the first two lines, and the layout, to be sureπŸ€—

Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The plot is getting more intense! Loved it! U write really well Shalu!And im  in there too!! YAYYY!!πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
woww superb sweety loved it the way ur penned down this update i always love to read ur upds keep rocking πŸ€—