Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels11

Hey Annie dear, dont want to let the cat out of the bag but still lemme just drop a hint. You guys must ve realized by now that our Kushi is equally FIDA on her Arnav & trying 2 win back his love. Lots of things ve happened in their past which has led to Arnav hate her. Some r justified while some r just plain misunderstanding. The incidents preceding the 1st chapter is where Kushi tried seducing him but nothing happened (the reason u can try any # of guesses). Then Arnav catches her talking on the ph. If you u chk those chapters closely he only overheard the fag end of the convo & without understanding the context misunderstands Kushi & her intentions. He feels humiliated & what he does due to that anger is of course HISTORY or rather LEGEND now. Their Suhag Raat πŸ˜†

Why Kushi hated Arnav in the beginning & then ended up falling in love, why Arnav loved Kushi in the beginning but ended up hating her, Why they ended up married, what happened to Shyamu all these & much more ll b revealed in the subsequent chapters πŸ˜‰

Hahahah...Thanks a lot!! But WHY did Khushi Seduce Arnav?...If for this you're telling me to try out guesses, then I suppose, I'll end totally drained of thoughts. Teehee...πŸ˜†
'Suhag raat'...πŸ˜† I understand now. Well, yes, I just forgot to mention that he 'overheard' her speaking on the phone. And that he 'assumed' the receiver to be Shyam.
Heheheh..πŸ˜†...Am sure that the two maybe thinking that it is LEGEND, but little do they know that it'll be HISTORY! Am I Right?
And that, which Arnav will wish that hadn't happened, and would love to go back in time to just scrape that part out of their lives.
As far as the questions in red are concerned, it better not be asked, as I, myself, haven't asked it yet, only because that I know that that is what the story holds and will be soon unfolding.
Why Arnav loved Khushi but ended up hating her?! Shouldn't it be the other way round? First Hate and then, Love?
Anyway, that last question can be put in a way like this:
why Arnav loved Kushi in the beginning but started hating her, but then, realised that he is in Love with her?
As your current updates show that Arnav is very guilty for his behaviour towards Khushi and for his deeds.
Hmm...?
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Parts :) πŸ€— Can't Wait To Read About Theri Past πŸ˜³
tes_v1 thumbnail
Fab fab fab!

Loved it! Seems like now we might have these two showing a semblance of sanity in their interactions with each other. Looking forward to see/read what happens ahead! :)

ArHi FF: ~Girls Don't Count~
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️wow too good β­οΈ
why the hell both of them do like this ?????
they have so much love but they still act like this 
where is that creepy shyam???i wanna kill him????????
nice emotional aura dear thanks for the pm update soon😍
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 19

2011 Shanthivan Delhi

Arnav was reeling. He wanted to just sweep her away in his arms & never let her leave him. Just as he was about to reach out for her, he felt dizzy. Shit. He realized that he had not taken his medicines & his sugar level seems to have dropped. He held his head but couldn't shake away the pain in his head.

"KU KUSHI"

Kushi was gaping at him for a minute not realizing what was happening. One second he was staring at her with passion & now suddenly he was looking sick. She hurriedly got down on her knees & knelt beside him.

"Arnav are you ok"

"Kushi, something sweet"

She rushed to the kitchen, grabbed the sugar jar, rushed up to his room & literally fell near him. She was panting as if she had run a marathon. She fed a couple of spoonfuls & he slid to the floor holding on to the table for support. He closed his eyes & took a few deep breaths. He opened his eyes & felt his vision clearing. The dizziness was gone though he felt extremely exhausted.

"Hey Devi Maiyya i knew this would happen. That's why i waited up here with your dinner. Arnav sometimes you behave like a kid. Why do you behave stupidly like this. What's the point in playing with your health. If you are angry with me why the hell do you punish yourself. You drove all the way from office as well. What if something had happened when you were driving".

"I WOULD HAVE DIED. BIG DEAL HOW THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU. YOU CAN CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM & PARTY WITH UR LOVER SHYAM"

SLAP!

Kushi slapped him so hard that he actually lost his balance from the impact. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She turned & started sobbing.

He grabbed her shoulders & turned her roughly towards him. Why does the truth hurt you. Truth is always bitter. Rather than slapping me go slap your lover for ditching you.

Kushi turned to leave but his grip was vice like.

"So again Kushi Kumari Gupta is running away on hearing the truth."

"Take your hands off. Let me go" she whispered.

"I am not done yet & so you better listen to me Kushi Kumari Gupta."

She pushed him with all her strength & he stumbled onto the bed behind him.

"You listen to me Arnav Singh Raizada. I will tell this only once. Don't you dare manhandle me or shout at me or else..."

"Or else what will you do"

"You don't have to try too hard like today. I will murder you myself & save you all the trouble".

She stormed out of the room.

As she reached the stairs she heard the plate crashing to the floor with a resounding thud & her eyes misted up again. God why does he do this to her & to himself. Why can't he let go the past. Why Why? Questions which never had any answers.

All her life she had dreamt of a happy home filled with love, laughter & peace but all that she was left with were her shattered dreams just like her shattered heart.

Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..y dont she speak up and y dnt he believe..omg their torture..plzzz yar..made them up okay..it really hurts
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All her life she had dreamt of a happy home filled with love, laughter & peace but all that she was left with were her shattered dreams just like her shattered heart.

omg those words just aimed for the heart love the update your lines were perfectly written it went straight for the heart  its was perfect  just perfect 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Very Sad One :X πŸ₯Ί
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭
Too small
I want a long update
I'm very bad na... πŸ˜† that's only because I love your writing πŸ€—
update soon ok πŸ˜‰
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the begining...bt the end ws sad!!!!
poor khushi...n kharoos arnav!!!!!