Ronit-Neelam AWSUM In JKK!!

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey hey ppl! Ronitians kaise haal chaal hain… I hope sab thik thak hain! Coz … Ronit baby ne mere hosh uda diye!!!! He was totally AMAZINNGGGGGG IN JKK!!! He and Neelam love each other soooo much… Ronit was sooooo happy being with his wife on the show… n it looked like he was enjoying every moment of it! They won all first three rounds… the only answer which ronit cud not get was that to a veryy complicated question!! Nevertheless they WON by a Great margin… ohhh they are simly wonderful n look just sooo cute together!!

Firstly ronit said what a husband needs to do after getting married " 1. Biwi ki har baat maan ni chaiye 2. Biwi jo kahe vo sunna chaiye 3. Biwi ki aadesh ka palan karna chaiye 4. Biwi ki hukam sar aakhon par" Lol!!! Neelam gave him 2-3 light pats!! N he smiled!!
They had a great beginning to the game, answered both the questions of the first round correctly!

The way they danced together… was a treat to watch… Ronit dancing with the love of his life-Neelam!! They rocked the floor! Then he also said.. that it's the first time Neelam actually danced with him that way… My baby was sooooooo happy… & I was the happiest seeing him happy.Then Rakshanda too said "aye haye kya lag rahe hain" when he was standing with Big Big bangles in his hand… while enacting a song to Neelam. He gave one of His KILLER smiles (OMG those dimple… main mar javan).

Then in the third round, all the couples were taken to a table. The hubbys had to put a spoon in their mouth and the wives had to put lemons on their spoons without touching. And they had to collect the lemons within a certain time limit. Ronit looked CHOOOOOOO CHWEET with the spoon in his mouth. They were really quick and collected a maximum of 14 lemons! Winners of this round too!! My baby was soooo speedy….!!!

Then came the emotional part!!!! I cried seeing my baby… This time Ronit HAD tears in his eyes (Not Mihir or Bajaj) My baby was crying…. N I was crying too. He was talking about how Neelam had to struggle while giving birth to Aador. Everything was fine… until the baby got stuck due to some odd reason at the delivery table. Finally Neelam gave birth to their daughter, but aador was in a critical condition. Her beats were not normal. And her nose was not in its proper position! She was shifted to the ICU! When Ronit asked the surgeon about her baby, he simply shook his head. By this time, his tears were Visible. Though he tried his best to stop them from rolling. He paused many times in his speech, and his voice trembled a little. Then finally he put his hands in his eyes and wiped away the tears! He wanted to cheer Neelam and support her as best he could seeing her emotional too. So he said smiling back again, "now she is fine by god's grace… her nose got back to its normal postion automatically, she talks and plays". Rakshanda and the rest simply could not stop themselves from raising an applause for them. Ronit put his arms around neelam and she smiled at him. (They looked really nice, I wish them all the happiness, I hope my baby never cries… I pray that he is always happy)

Rakshanda asked Neelam whether Ronit is as much dependable in real life too quite like his screen images, to which she replied, he is more caring, more malleable, more loving in real life coz onscreen he is asked to be so, but in real life the intensity of his love and care is much much greater! She was holding his hands all the way! Awww they are just soo sweet!

Now during this fourth round he was asked a very complicated question on "relations" which he could not answer correctly. He was confused between two answers so he forwarded two of his fingers towards neelam and asker her to hold one (CHOOO chweet mera baby is-) but she was not allowed to help him anyway!

They scored 59 points and Rakshanda declared them as winners! They were given their respective JKK hampers. Shilpa hugged Neelam. And baby did a lil acting as if the hamper was too heavy for him to hold (ULTRA cute he is) JKK song was playing, and Neelam hugged Him!!!

It was AWSUM AWSUM AWSUMMMMMMM!!! One of the BEST-est thing I saw off late! Ronit and Neelam are too sweet a couple and look Heavenly together, both are sooo much in love, always ready to be there with ach other) This was the FIRST time I actually got to see them together in a Show… And It was smashing! I wish them ALL the happiness & lovely moments of joy and togetherness ahead!

Last but not the least!!!  BIG BIG CONGRATS To Ronit And Neelam! You were truly sensational in the entire game. All my love--:)

I love u Sir!

Proud to be a RONITIAN!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i mtoo proud to be ronitian
Hudiba thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Awesome man! main ab tak ye episode dekhi nahin hai but now i am definitely going to watch this one. thnx my exams ke khatam hone ka naam hi nahin lete thay but now as they r over ab main har har episode dekhoon gi.

Thanx Ronit.

Proud 2 b a Ronitfan.
fatima khan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah they were awsome in the show!!