A moment of happiness, ruined?

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So in the last episode we saw that it was indira's birthday and she got really great news of her brother coming back. She was so excited that she ordered sweets and everything for her birthday ad her brother came with other good news that he got his own agency now and he can help Indira with the house. Just when she thought that things coudn't get any better, her father showed up and we saw Indira genuinely smile...that longing smile...for the first time in the show, Just when she thought everything was perfect, her illusion was cleared, her dreams destroyed and her brother was getting arrested. For everyone, she was the bad person. Why? It wasn't her fault that her brother got arrested. 

Even if she told the police not to arrest him, they would have eventually...so why does everyone blame her? because she's reluctant to bail her brother out? I mean did they even think how Indira will manage to get the bail money or how  shattered she felt at the moment she realized that her brother got arrested because of her father. No one, and I mean no one even considered how she felt. People called her heartless and criticized her for being indifferent but did they even try to ask what she was really feeling? No one did and the scene that just ticked me off was the scene between her and her brother. The brother is soo shameless. I have a brother and I am so lucky to have the best brother in the world who understand his responsibility and I hope no one and i mean not even my enemies get brother like Indira's. 

Instead of being thankful to her, he rolled her eyes at her. And how can i forget the policeman?? I mean why the prejudice, I bet that if there was some guy at Indira's place who did the same as Indira than that freaking Policeman would have sided with him but because Indira was a girl, he taunted her?? I mean ok, you have authority but who gave you the right to be so sexist?? The way he talked to her made me want to beat the crap outta him...but I feel for the poor girl. She has to listen to everyone and no one understands her.

The final draw was Rishi. I mean what the heck? I know that he 's trying to help out but seriously? He just made her look twice as bad in front of the family members even if he was just helping. Because he bailed the brother out, everyone looks at Indira with the expression that says 'on your face!! we got him out without your help"...I swear, I was liking Rishi so far but what i saw in the precap just left me with immense sadness...omg can this show get any sadder?? I hope not. I am seriously on the verge of tears because of Indira's condition. She's neither good for her family or for others because no one tries to really understand her😡😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree keep aside his brother,what abt this lady mandira?😡such a worthless creature.
i so didnt like rishi heelping,shez Hitler doesnt need anyones help
emily92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so emotional ...😭 agree with u .
her family 😡 
SHILPA-CUTE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was really heart touching  ðŸ˜­...