There is more to Rishi...

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys

I'm  so loving this show and have watched all episodes till now with my whole family. After so long we've found a hindi show that we all are enjoying together. It's gripping, fast-paced, well-made and packed full of emotions. Most importantly, captures the dil of dilli, which I can say being a Delhi girl. My heart goes out for Indira.

Coming to the topic...I really wanna know what secret Rishi is hiding behind his bubbly face. I mean the way Ishaan said "yeh jo dikhte hain woh hain nahin, aur jo hain wo dikhte nahin'' and with that old lady on the roof, I'm sure there's something about Rishi, but what could it be? Also, the way he got out of that car wearing that red jacket. Is he a spy, or a terrorist? Or he has some connection with Indira (oderwise y wud he talk of sharma ji frm saree centre on his 1st day, he knows it all).

All I wanna say is that this character has a back story and an interesting one, I hope. So, apart from humor, Rishi might be the one who'll add thrill, mystery and action to the story, in a realistic way of course, keeping with the flavor of the show.

As for him being the hero, we can't say if he's THE guy for hitler, but there is a romantic angle for sure. One thing I'm very clear about whoever will be the hero is that he should not be Indira's bodygaurd. Hitler does not need a knight in shining armor to come and rescue her. Cos that would paint a pathetic picture that the answer to all of girl's problems(money, eve-teasing, family, etc. ) is a man. All hitler wants from her guy is a bit of happiness, a bit of love. 

Shilpa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg you took the words out of my mouth! I cannot wait until his backstory come outs, and I sure hope he stays the bubbly character they have shown him as! As for the love angle between Indira and Rishi, I am not to sure they are to fall in love with each other, not yet anyway! But it was be a sight to see that, that is for sure. I have a feeling her dad put Rishi there, not only because he brought up the Sharmaji saree wale, but also because his gift was the chest from Indira's childhood filled with her dad's memories
Xpertra thumbnail
maybe rishi is too much rich boy ...
n by mistak us say indira kay bhi ka accident hoo gaya hoo. ...
uss bhi mar gaya hoo ya coma main hoo ...kuch bhi ho sakta hai ..woo indira n uss ki family ki help kay liya hi aaya hoo. 
😆
ya janti hoon filmy  hai but mara mind ya hi khata hai.
lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xpertra

maybe rishi is too much rich boy ...

n by mistak us say indira kay bhi ka accident hoo gaya hoo. ...
uss bhi mar gaya hoo ya coma main hoo ...kuch bhi ho sakta hai ..woo indira n uss ki family ki help kay liya hi aaya hoo. 
😆
ya janti hoon filmy  hai but mara mind ya hi khata hai.

dont use ur mind dear ðŸ˜†...it not good for u ðŸ¤£
but maybe ur write ..🤔
but yarr kiya mistry hai ...
just love this  show u cant be guest what would be happen next. 
Edited by lovenupur - 12 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: heenumeenu91

Omg you took the words out of my mouth! I cannot wait until his backstory come outs, and I sure hope he stays the bubbly character they have shown him as! As for the love angle between Indira and Rishi, I am not to sure they are to fall in love with each other, not yet anyway! But it was be a sight to see that, that is for sure. I have a feeling her dad put Rishi there, not only because he brought up the Sharmaji saree wale, but also because his gift was the chest from Indira's childhood filled with her dad's memories

yeah that can sure be a possibility...he may have some connection with indira's dad...cos being a father , no matter how big a loser and joru ka ghulam he looked like, he won't obviously just sit there...he would try to do something for her daughter...soo yes maybe