I am not blaming Guddu but... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

You are absolutely right. Neelu is totally opposite to Runjhun. Runjhun is benevolent, merciful, sincere, naive and candid while Neelu on the other hand is egocentric, unforgiving, dishonest, conniving and surreptitious. Most men are captivated by women like Neelu because of their charisma. It  takes Neelu a few seconds to seduce a man. Look at how long it took Guddu to accept Runjhun thirty days in contrast to Neelu which was but just only a day or two.

Surish, I totally agree with you. Neelu and Runhjun are very different! Runjhun has a strong character and she can offer Guddu stability which seems that is what he search the most. He wants someone to stand by his side in good times and in bad times. And that's what Runhjun did. She was there for him when his mother was sick, when he was drunk, when he was angry, when he built the Mobile Center, when he had his accident and in all the good moments that they shared together. 
 Even recently, when he didn't let her into the house, she was still there begging him to take her back. He kept telling her to let him to live his life in pace, but it would have killed him inside if she had given up on trying to obtain his forgiveness. It was like he was pushing her limits to see how much she can resist. And no matter how drunk and how angry he was, no matter how rude he was with her, she was still there, at the gates of their house waiting for him to let her in.  
 While, Neelu sees him from time to time and he can not count on her because she thinks to herself first of all and changes her mind all the time according to the most convenient situation for her. Maybe Guddu and Neelu can have fun together, but for sure Guddu can not see her as a lifetime partner. 
 From what they've been talking, Guddu and Neelu may had a teenage crush for each other, nothing serious. Maybe Neelu left him to go and become and a dancer and this can be one of the reasons for which Guddu is so afraid to be abandon, but for sure right now he got over such feelings for her and sees her as his friend only and knowing his caring nature he will not walk away from her now that she is in trouble, even if she lies about her pregnancy. 
Edited by etna - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To Guddu Neelu is like a sister as Kukkan a brother and Runjhun his lover. Since Neelu is so manipulative she will lure him into accepting the child as is own but this will not change the fact that he loves Runjhun as his wife. However, at the same time, Runjhun will be driven apart from him as he has betrayed her trust.

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

@ Azuria- Runhun was a lot more kind to Guddu & Nilu than a lot of women would be.  Yes she reacted quite harshly the 1st time time she spoke to Nilu but then after that she was quite nice to her.  After her 1st confrontation w/Nilu, not even once did she even try to persuade Nilu to leave LN or kick Nilu out of LN.  She also didn't try to persuade Guddu to let her leave the house.  Even whatever her dear amma & M & M's , especially Kalsonwali said after her 1st confrontation w/Nilu didn't phase her- she kept her belief that she shouldn't jump to negative conclusions about Nilu.  Runjhun was quite submissive to Guddu after she started living in Devan's house.  She so didn't even try hard w/getting her wifely rights & respect.  Heck, she didn't even say anything back to Guddu when Guddu roughly got her hand off his arm & her hand started bleeding for example.  The only thing I can think of is her performing Kauva Chaut (she had the right to perform this sacred ritual) & tellin' him to break her fast & after he returned quite late from spending time w/Nilu & she ended up fainting, she  didn't even show any anger towards him.  Instead, she talked all lovingly to him w/the first thing she said to him after she fainted being u take really good care of me- to Runjhun- well he didn't take too good care of u today but I agree w/u, before he relapsed after u left him to take care of the M & M's & your cousins, he did take good care of u so I don't blame u for saying thatπŸ˜†.        

I agree completely @edabella! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘