Kyu, Bhawanji ne aapko ulti khopdi diye tthe??😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kyu, Bhawanji ne aapko ulti khopdi diye tthe??😕
Originally posted by: RA2MVOZQOKK34U3J
Abhijeet was at his best when Kumar Sanu was ruling the market and currently his voice quality has gone down.Infact he was never a howling singer and if you carefully listen to his Kishore Kumar songs you will just love his voice.Considering his career starting with Gulshan Kumar promoting his Kishore Kumar songs why does he try to trash remakes.I acknowledge the fact that remixes does not belong to the category of music but Abhijeet should be the last person to say that because his whole career foundation was based on remakes and may be not the current trend of remixes where instruments shadows the singer's voice.No doubt he did a good job and did some justice to some great Kishore da classics.
As a person, the lesser said the better.
I think he is against 'remixes' and not 'remakes'. Remakes may simply be a different singer singing the same song in the same manner, with probably a slight alteration. Remixed, like you said, focus a lot on instruments. Notice how Abhijeet stresses on his dislike for 'sound' as opposed to 'voice' or 'music'.
Originally posted by: DP7YJYOEPQCNFJT3
hmm..I donno why I get so annoyed listenign to this guy, but I do.
Easy solution..don't listen to him..
BTW, are you a himesh fan???