Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i am crying right now ... it really made me shiver ..Originally posted by: -Murphy369-
uff! Maar dala
terribly good...such a scene should happentha dialogue...man gaye naddie🤗
i too cry while tying it . let see what happenOriginally posted by: sushi-la
this is so cute.. it brought tear to my eyes 😭 If this happens in the show, it would contribute SO much to the realization of love for both of them 😍
I am in my Public Speaking Class and I am crying...gosh I hope nobody sees me...So sad how Khushi asked him if he will remember her...How can he forget her? Sooo beautiful
Nov 2012: Our favorite show, Iss Pyar Ko Kia Naam Doon, went off the air but not out of sight or off the mind. Since 2nd December 2012, we have...
[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and
333