PKYEK ending: discuss here only.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nobody has a confirmed news that PKYEK is ending or not. 

Nobody who is part of this Forum or PKYEK team, wants it to end.

Nobody has a date even.

So, why everybody is crying buckets? Chill yaar. Even Kishwar is saying she doesn't have a date with her and asking us to enjoy the excellent episodes.

Those of you who really feel sad about it, can discuss your feelings in this thread. 

P.S. PKYEK is the only show where I haven't missed even a single episode so, when it ends I will be really sad. But if it gives a good story before ending, it has done its job.

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome thread we really need this thanxx and guys chill maro enjoy pkyek atleast ba;aji and SO not confirm this news
Ritzie...its not just Kishwer and Suyash saying on FB that pkyek is ending...infact Suyash said that it will run for max one month now...and also in today SBS the reporter said that they have heard that this show is ending soon
and it does seem its ending...so i dont have much hope on this 😕😆😆
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Ritzie...its not just Kishwer and Suyash saying on FB that pkyek is ending...infact Suyash said that it will run for max one month now...and also in today SBS the reporter said that they have heard that this show is ending soon

and it does seem its ending...so i dont have much hope on this 😕😆😆

This is unfortunate that we are getting the best of PKYEK when they decided to end it. Wish they had done it sooner and not so many viewers were lost and thus the TRPs. 

Originally posted by: Ritzie

This is unfortunate that we are getting the best of PKYEK when they decided to end it. Wish they had done it sooner and not so many viewers were lost and thus the TRPs. 

personally i feel this show was the best always on Indian Television (minus the fillers)...still i guess Indian audience prefer saas-bahu sagas Confused...and i wud say the main reason for pkyek downfall is bcoz it came on this crap Star One which majority ppl dont even have...if it came on popular channels like colors or star plus or zee, this show wud have been a much bigger hit
shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaayy and ONE DAY IT WILL BE ENDING SO JUST CHILL
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Guys.. take a chill pill...

It has always been a lovely show... It caught my eye becaue of my craziness for twilight..

nd thn it continued... Abhiya was one of the most lovely couples on TV for me..

The story is another hit... diff viewers watch diff shows.. the only prob here is majority of them watch saas-bahu sagas...

Bt nevermind , this show has always ruled our hearts even if cvs showed crap epis... Its because we loved to the core

Nd one day it will end... so smile and relax..  Ritzie is right .. If it gave a logical and perfect ending ... it has done its job...

no matter what... this show will be part of our hearts, isnt it??

Im too feelin bad.. but every good thing will come to an end...

My friend from the forum Priya always say.. dont cry because its over, smile beacuse it happend...
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

personally i feel this show was the best always on Indian Television (minus the fillers)...still i guess Indian audience prefer saas-bahu sagas 😕...and i wud say the main reason for pkyek downfall is bcoz it came on this crap Star One which majority ppl dont even have...if it came on popular channels like colors or star plus or zee, this show wud have been a much bigger hit

This show caught my attention and had me glued because it was so much above those saas-bahu dramas. And I agree on Star One thing - Even though it was on Star One, it had such a big fan-following. Star plus pe hota toh top show yahi hota.

But I still find the best track is shown now. Wish they always had this kind of glueing episodes always.

shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After april pkyek was really boring WE NEVER SAW A ABHIYA LOVE SCENE ONLY FOR 1 MOTH THAT WAS IN APRIL AND NO MORE THATS REALLLY SAD IN 12 MOTHS JUST FOR 1 MOTH GOOD SCENES
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabanastar

After april pkyek was really boring WE NEVER SAW A ABHIYA LOVE SCENE ONLY FOR 1 MOTH THAT WAS IN APRIL AND NO MORE THATS REALLLY SAD IN 12 MOTHS JUST FOR 1 MOTH GOOD SCENES

It may not  matter now if we discuss but still PKYEK is much more than Abhiya. It is about a love than can't happen. Two worlds who can't meet but still live together. So, I never expected that we will have love scenes over here. So, if you see from that angle, still the writers gave us the best.