Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...finally the truth is out...waiing to see how maan takes revenge on virender, that disgusting man...nt is nice

Thanks yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Sanjana    πŸ€—...sorry to hear u were sick...hope u are fine now...awwwesome update...Vicky's past was so painful 😭 and ewww 🀒...hate that momster who is his father 😑...waiting to see how Maan takes care of that filthy being  ...Naina finding out of Deveera and her reaction to it was great  ...she wants to marry Seb...way to go girl  πŸ‘πŸΌ...i always wanted them together 😳... Geet's part was sad...hope she is back with Maan soon...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC  πŸ˜Š

Thanks Ratna! I am feeling much better now!πŸ˜ƒ
Maaneet reunion won't be that easy...unfortunately!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luckystar007

good work.get well soon dear .thnaks for pm.

Thanks hun! I am much better now!πŸ˜ƒ
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and hows u feeling now???

whens tonight btw??

hehee..good u told me to ignore the hairstyle..i had my scissors out!! lolz

AMRUUU...kithe hai baby...abhi bhi cake thoosing?

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

and hows u feeling now???

whens tonight btw??

hehee..good u told me to ignore the hairstyle..i had my scissors out!! lolz

AMRUUU...kithe hai baby...abhi bhi cake thoosing?

I am much better...just the husky voiceπŸ˜‰
How are you darl? Everything better?

Amru stop eating all the cake...bring some for us!!πŸ˜†

PS: I was going to update 30 minutes ago...but got distracted with the Tudors...OMG Henry Cavill is tooo hot!

Originally posted by: ammu5

flashback was painful. poor gauri. maan has to punish his father wat all he has done with gauri n also geet. take care n get well soon.

Thanks yaar! Maan will take revenge...for both women!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

I loved the update! Can't wait to read what Maan has planned! OMG! Can't wait to read what will happen next!! Thank you for the update! 

Thanks dear! 😳

Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiNo1

awesome update as usual

loved it loads
omg my heart cried for poor meher
the dear innocent soul
what she went through and at a fairly young age
and then when i read that the lil six year
old maan had witnessed it
he must have been really traumatised
just when i thought i couldnt despise VSK anymore than i do
he just pushes it more by every update
what kinda heartless bas***d is he
how can he just casually stroll out of the room in a scene like that
anyways i hope maan really punishes him for all that hes done
looking forward to maans plan in action
also eager to read about maan/sameera confrontation
i dont want that lil bitch off the hook either
cont soon please
cant wait
thanks for the pm..!! :)

Thanks hun!😳
Don't worry I'll make sure that both Sameera and VSK get the punishment they deserve!

Originally posted by: undisclosed

hope you are feeling better...it looks like everyone is putting plans in motion...and geet is planning to run away...can't wait for the next update!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ I am feeling much better!

Thanks hun!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: amzu32

Wonderful part!!!
now Maan is not going to leave him..hope Geet will know all the truth too..
continue soon
thanks for pm..

Thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

LOVED IT
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks hun!😳

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

chi this vsk raped the gal and when maan saw it he didnt even feel ashamed of it...
but loving gauri's guts and the motherly love she showered on vicky...
now vsk has to face msk and vicky..cant wait for them to take him down...
nt & seb well they always had that spark...
waiting for the next...
pl cont soon

Thanks Preethia! Yes Gauri was a strong woman...which is a part of VSK's frustration, that he could never truly defeat her.
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kareena32

GREAT UPDATE NT IS CRAZY TO JUST BARGED IN SEB ROOM AND TELL HIM TO MARRY HER WILL SEB ACCEPT  THIS PROPOSAL WAITING FOR NEXT  PART TO KNOW CONT SOON

Thanks hun! LOL Nt is slightly crazyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nihatri

seb will die out of shock now

Thanks dear! LOL you are undermining SebπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gehana

Read this FF for the first time and couldnt stop. So just went with the flow and finished it at one go...
All i can say is awesome!!!!! Perfect pairing, perfect love and friendship. Just love the way u write. Looking for more!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now coming to the last part... Poor seb... everybody wants to marry himπŸ˜† Poor guy will have a shock.
Please update soon

Thanks dear! Welcome to the FF!
Of course everyone wants SebπŸ˜‰
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me is also better..except for the husky voice..:P

Sliver and blue

Chapter 30: Revenge

Justice is for victims,

Revenge is for survivors,

Sometimes it cools the soul,

But other times it consumes us.

Even if it destroys me,

I'll bring you down,

Because sometimes revenge,

Becomes the meaning of life

PRESENT:

"Marry me!" Naintara blurted out.

Anyone else might have shown surprise or amazement at the demand, but Seb just raised an eyebrow and a smirk broke out across his face.

"Hmmm...and why would I want to make that mistake?" He taunted her, wanting to rile her.

"Mistake! You wouldn't be able to get anyone better than me!" Naina's eyes flashed with anger but she quickly collected herself. "Look, this isn't for me. It's for Dev and Meera." She closed her eyes, trying to gather a bit of courage to explain to Seb what she had found out. "It seems...that they are in love with each other."

"Well even a blind person could see that." Seb rolled his eye. "But why do you need to marry me?"

"Because Dev won't back out of this unless he knows that I'll be happy." Naina explained, though she avoided looking at Seb.

"But why me, Naintara?" This time there was no humour in Seb's voice, he was utterly serious. "Why do you want to marry me?"

"Because'.because that is the easiest option." Naina fumbled with the words.

"Is that the only reason?" Seb pushed the point while walking up to her. "Are you sure that there is no other reason why you would choose me?"

That was one question Naintara didn't want to answer because it would involve making herself vulnerable to this man.

The whole world saw Naintara Rathod as a strong and mature woman but the truth was that she had her insecurities. She knew that she wasn't the most lovable person neither was she an easy person to be friends with. She had never had a proper boyfriend because she had always known that she would marry Dev and in a way that had allowed her insecurities to develop for she held herself back from other men. Many thought her to be brave, but the truth was that Naina knew that she was a coward unwilling to take a risk.

Still she had always felt something for Seb and knew that there was a reason behind the simmering tension between them but with Dev in the picture she had always ignored it. There had been that one day...that one moment when she gotten a glimpse at his feelings and at that moment she had acted instinctively, breaking his hopes because she had been scared.

But today the tables had turned.

"No excuses today Naintara." Seb's voice sounded strained from the effort of holding back emotions that he had tried to hide. "Why can't you accept the fact that you like me and probably love me? Is it such a horrid idea?"

Naintara closed her eyes, unable to hide anything. Just accept it! "Yes..I...like you."  Her eyes flew open as she felt fingers on her chin tilting her head up.

"See, that wasn't so hard." His eyes held her captive as they conveyed feelings that caused her heart to race. "I love you too."

With that he closed the distance between them and captured her lips in a kiss that broke all her barriers. His lips were so soft and gentle, such tenderness that it touched her soul. There was no demand, just unconditional acceptance in his kiss. For that moment Naina knew what it felt to be cherished and realised that she wanted this for the rest of her life.

"I think I am falling in love with you." She whispered against his lips.

"I think you are already in love with me." She could feel the smile on his lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Virender had arrived at Delhi, ready to fight again. He knew that the last time he had the final laugh but even after a few years had passed it still rankled him that he hadn't been able to take over Kapoor alliance, let alone Khurana enterprise.

So he had come to Dev's wedding, wanting to reassess the situation and see if there was any way that he could win the war that raged between him and his eldest son.

By the time he entered his hotel room, he was drained from the long flight. Without paying attention to the room, he flung off his shoes and shrugged off his coat. With a sigh he went to the bar in the suite and poured himself whisky into the snifter.

Closing his eyes, he sat down on one of the armchairs and tried to relax. But suddenly the lights in the room were switched off, causing his eyes to fly open. Before he could move a muscle, there was a knife on his throat. He could also see two dark shadows in front of him.

"Who are-" He started to angrily mutter but was stopped short by the person behind him who was holding the knife.

"You don't want to say another word." It was a soft female voice, contradicting the way she sharply press the knife, nearly piercing the skin. "My fingers might just slip...and we wouldn't want that."

"Hmmm...what do we have here?" Another voice cut across from the room. "These seem to be documents about Khurana Enterprise.  Oh and some interesting claims about Kapoor Alliance. I had no idea they were dealing with arms. That is news to me. Very interesting."  This voice was cool and held a sharper edge. "A 32mm? I am only slightly impressed." There was an ominous click as she put in the cartilage into the gun.

Virdender realised that the woman had broken into his top of the range lock on his travel case and had also gotten his gun out. "How dare you!"

Suddenly the knife dug in, breaking into his skin and causing a drop of blood to seep. "Tsk tsk''such anger. I did warn you. Next time it won't just be the skin." The voice taunted in his ear. The knife slithered along his neck and this time was right against his carotid artery. "One little cut here'.and you'll be ancient history." There was a hidden message in the words, hinting that she wouldn't hesitate for a second.

"Virender won't do anything. He might pretend to be a man but inside he is just a coward." This voice was coming from the shadow on the bed. She was reclining there, without any tension. Similarly her voice sounded relaxed and amused. "You always use others to take the fall, not having the balls to dirty your hands. You used brute force only on those who aren't capable of fighting back. It's always the same, whether it is in business or your personal life. You are attracted to stronger women, like your wife but you know that you are hardly enough of a man for them. So instead you vent out those weaker. Sometimes against their wishes."

Rage built within Virender but also surprise that this woman seemed to know so much about him.

"We are here to warn you that we will be back. Every step that you take, every move you make we will be watching. We could..dispose you off now if we wanted." The voice continued.

"I vote for that." This threat was from the person holding the knife. "I would love to watch you bleed..till there is nothing left."

"Wait another day for that dear." This was the voice of the person shifting through his things. "We will just let him suffer every second, knowing that we can come any moment...and trust me we will pay another visit."

"Who are you?" Virender croaked, almost involuntarily. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, we just want to torment you." The answer caused a chill down Virender's spine as he realised that he couldn't buy his way out of this.

This time the knife softly cut across his arm, causing pain but worse was the words in his ears. "Night, night."  The last thing he noticed was the head of the knife knocking him on the head before he blacked out.

"Nicely done girls." Aash complimented them as she stashed Virender's files into her bag. "The bas***d was ready to pee in his pants from fear."

"Hmmm...it was all my pleasure." Sanji said while wiping her knife. "I wouldn't mind another slash on this...this pig."

"Calm down Sanji." Amru's sarcastic voice cut across as she slowly got off the bed. "We will have our fun...later."

"Time to exit." Aash calmly said. "The cameras will be activated again soon, so we need to get out now."

--------------------------------------------------

Maan closed his eyes as he made the phone call, keeping a perfect control over his emotions. It had been so long since he spoke to Sameera. She had gotten married and he had also heard that she was pregnant.

Usually Maan was compassionate towards pregnant ladies but for Sameera he had no mercy. After all she had taken away his child, as had his father.

He would reserve the greater punishment for Virender but he couldn't let Sameera go scout free.

"Hello."

"Hi Sameera, this is Maan."

His voice caused Sameera's heart to start pounding for unknown reason.

Somehow her instincts told her that something had happened. Please don't let him find out about what I did.

Sameera did regret her decision to help Virender. She had been caught up in that man's plan and had lost part of herself in the process. It had taken a lot of time and effort to get over everything, for which she was indebted to her husband. But her husband had no idea about her sins.

"Ummm...Maan, how are you?" She fumbled with her words. "I haven't spoken to you in such a long time."

"That is a part of the reason why I called." Maan's tone was absolutely flat, not giving anything away. "Let us meet at the Regent for lunch."

"But-"

"No buts, Sameera." Maan left no room for refusal. "After all, nothing should come in the way of meeting with a old friend. I am a friend, right?"

Sameera gulped nervously at the implied comment. "Of course."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet was lying in bed with Mel, telling her a story. Over the last few hours she had made a decision that she would leave with Mel the day after Dev's wedding. She couldn't leave Dev, nor could she stay here, so she had come up with the best compromise.

It wouldn't be that long, because the wedding was scheduled only three days later and she would manage to hold on till then.

Mel was asking Geet questions about the story when her phone rang. She was startled  to see that she didn't recognise the number.

"Hello?" She tentatively asked. "Who is this?"

"It's me." Came the voice that she could recognise instantly.

Geet closed her eyes, willing her traitorous heart to stop pounding. "What do you want?"

"You." His answer had her breathless, yet she tried to hold back.

Looking at Mel, she knew that she couldn't create a scene. So instead she calmly spoke. "Get to the point."

Maan gave a small laugh on the other side. "That is the main point. But the reason I am calling is about a meeting at the Regency. Be there by 2 in the afternoon."

"And why would I want to meet with you?" She reined in her anger, but a little bit of venom seeped through.

"Well this isn't about us. It's a meeting about the Mending Hearts project." His voice was suddenly professional. "The same project that you signed a two year contract for."

A part of Geet wanted to chuck the contract back at his face but she again managed to control herself. This project was larger than her and her past. "Fine. I'll be there."

-----------------------------------------------------

Geet tentatively walked into the Regency hotel, not too sure of why she was here but she managed to convince herself that it was for work.

Admit that you want to see him one time before you leave.

And there he was, standing in all his glory in a three piece suite, looking as if he owned the world.

He saw her and just gave a small smirk, something that unavoidably made Geet nervous. Why do I feel that he has something planned?

She walked towards him but suddenly out of nowhere a man bumped into her, spilling his drink all over her.

"Sorry Ma'am." The man sounded contrite, deflating her anger.

"It's okay. Don't worry." She reassured the man, who smiled and walked away.

She started to wipe her skirt with tissue when Maan came up to her. "Chalo, go to one of the rooms and fix yourself up."

A part of her wanted to tell him to shut up but she just glared at him instead.

"Fine you can stay like this...but we have to see other members of the board to discuss about the project."

Geet sighed and managed to say. "Okay but where do I go?"

"I have a suite here."

Does he have a suite in every hotel? Geet thought with amusement, despite herself.

------------------------------------------------

Maan led Geet inside the massive suite, which had a massive window overlooking the whole city.It was a beautiful room, but Geet didn't let herself appreciate the view, instead going directly to the bathroom.

She took off her top and started to wash it, while trying not to think of Maan outside. It drove her crazy that she could still feel this way about him but it seemed that it was impossible to stop caring for him no matter how broken she was.

Just as she finished with the top and was about to leave the room, she could hear the door outside open.

"Hi Maan." She heard a female voice say.

"Hi Sameera, glad you could make it." Maan's voice sounded oddly harsh.

Against her better judgement Geet opened the bathroom door by a fraction to see who the intruder was. And a devasted gasp escaped her as she saw the same lady who had been in the incriminating pictures with Maan.

"Maan how have you been-" Sameera's voice was plainly nervous.

"Cut the crap Sameera." This time the viciousness in Maan was obvious. "I am here to hear your pathetic excuses for why you teamed up with my father."

---------
--------------------------------------

PRECAP:

Hmmm...take a wild guessπŸ˜‰

NEXT:

Chapter 31 - Open Secrets - Pg 80

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hope you all enjoyed that!

This time I wasn't that late in updating, was I?πŸ˜†

Loved all the comments! Guys you all rock...Keep it up!!!! Thanks for all the wishes for my health, it meant a lot.

πŸ˜ƒ

So what do you guys think about Maan's plan?
And what do you think about the Devils?πŸ˜‰

Those who want to be PMed, can you please send a buddy request. IT makes it much easierπŸ˜ƒ

Also I want as many LIKES and COMMENTS as possible! Don't slow down people!πŸ˜†
Please keep commenting and critiquing my writing!

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!πŸ˜ƒ

-SanjanA

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago